Citi
1,600 reviews

Citi Employer Reviews

Great work place, and even better management.
CSR (Internet Technician) (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 24, 2014
Pros: the positive vibe of the overall workplace.
I through telephone interactions helped card members access their account on-line via computer. I answered detailed account related questions and resolved any concerns my client may have had. I learned how to use every resource available to me to quickly and efficiently help my client. I also met a company standard for talk time and quality consistently.
Great place to work!
Securities Processing Sr. Analyst AVP (Current Employee), Getzville, NYMarch 24, 2014
A full service operations center in the Western New York area. Great exposure to many different professional and financial fields.
Manage and provide expert advice on Equity Compensation related matter and information to countries within Asia Pacific Region
APA Regional Equity Compensation Lead Analyst (Former Employee), Hong KongMarch 24, 2014
Typical day at work:
Being a front line support for employees and countries on equity compensation related matter, such as stock award profile analysis, new hire buyout analysis, and resolving equity compensation issue or escalate it. Work with finance department on any accounting issue that related to equity compensation (ie stock award amortization).

What – more... you learned and hardest part of the job:
Manage expectation from employee and senior management

Co-workers:
Had great working relationship with my co-workers, great teamwork.

Most enjoyable part of the job:
Able to resolve issues from employees because it is related money and stock related, something this can be legal and life and death situation. Every case has to be handle delicately. Therefore, able to resolve employees' issue promptly is fulfilling. – less
Admin/Foreclosure Representative/Title Curative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 24, 2014
Management was approachable and dependable. I enjoyed my team mates as we all helped each other when required. Job duties as the admin require that I maintain the negotiators pipelines, management weekly and monthly reports. I welcomed special projects from my manager and Vice President. Benefits were compariable to other companies
Diversed Corporate Company
HR Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 24, 2014
Pros: perfect corporate environment & very diversed.
Cons: it is corporate american...& with that you have lay offs.
I had a sense of work life balance. Great job and plenty room for growth!! This was also a company who invested in their employees. Citi Cards is a training and development-focused organization.
flexible work schedule
Account Representative (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 24, 2014
Pros: work from home
Cons: layoffs
work from home
flexible work schedule
stressful expectations
Productive and fun workplace
Change Management Specialist (Current Employee), O'Fallon, MOMarch 23, 2014
This is an enjoyable place to work. The ability to work remotely is fantastic. The interaction with team members makes the day go by more quickly. Each day is filled with challenges and opportunities. There is rarely a day that goes by that I don't learn a new skill or about another facet of the business.
New Management kills morale
IT Business Analyst (Current Employee), Melville, NYMarch 22, 2014
Immediate team and manager are great, however new mgmt has killed morale with constant reductions-in-workforce. Learned a lot and gained valuable experience. Grew professionally.
Productive and professional
Director / Taxable Fixed Income Sales Specialist (Former Employee), New York, NY 10013March 22, 2014
Very professional, congenial and team oriented place to work.
Management encourages you to go as far and learn as much as you can.
Review Summary
Assistant Vice President (Former Employee), Manhattan, New YorkMarch 21, 2014
Pros: many very good people work there.
I am unable to write a review due to a non-disclosure clause in my separation agreement.
my daily
Loss Mitigation Specialist (Current Employee), West Milwaukee, WIMarch 20, 2014
Pros: i was able to work with customers on daily basice
On a daily basics i would work my rount of customers then i would work the nsf report for wisconsin branch.follwed by entering mail return & insurance home owner updated .follow up skip tracing on customer we can not located
diversity and great benefits
Customer Service-EDH (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 20, 2014
Pros: good benefits and culture
Cons: unstable wook inviroment constant changes
there benefits are great but the constant changing of policies and procedures and the harsh scrutiny of compliance is very stressful and there is no security in the job you do it can change or even go away in an instant
Laid back environment
AML Manager of Training and Risk (Former Employee), Ciudad de México, DIFMarch 20, 2014
Very smart and polite co-workers. Corporate culture is laid back . High power distance between upper management and employees. Directions, goals and expectations are constantly changing.
Banking job
N/A (Former Employee), Irving, TXMarch 19, 2014
Pros: time off
Cons: work environment, management, pay
While Citi is a big bank, it was also affect by the mortgage recession of 2007. TONS of lay offs. You could come in one morning and they give you a box and tell you its your last day.
not bad
Vice President (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 18, 2014
nice work environment, but low efficiency. Poor administration.
Good working enivornment
Interim Branch Manager (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKMarch 18, 2014
Citi was a great company to work for with good benifits. I just left to expand my career in the mortgage business
Governance Vulnerabilities Assessment and Remediation
Technical Advisor Project Manager, VP (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 18, 2014
Pros: working with engineering and operational teams
•Provided analysis across multiple information security programs to evaluate risk.
•Perform a monthly review of application vulnerability assessment scan results and cross checked with infrastructure.
•Review findings from network vulnerability scans and aggregate the findings with asset data to coordinate with ISO organization and asset owners to drive – more... remediation.
•Worked with Operations and Engineering in vulnerability-reporting issues aiding them to achieve compliance by specified remediation dates. – less
Productive and fun workplace
Project Manager (Current Employee), Township of Warren, NJMarch 17, 2014
Flexible timings. Can work from home when needed.
Cafeteria available for breakfast, lunch etc. Good Healthcare plans and also conducts some activities outside of work to keep everyone motivated. Strong emphasis on trainings.
Diverse, mulit-cultural banking environment
VP, AML Remediation (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 17, 2014
Pros: diversity. challenging work enviroment.
Cons: sometimes stressful, but always a great learning opportunity.
Citigroup is a diverse, global organization in 160 countries with great opportunities in many facets of financial services. Citi provides excellent training; on the job, classroom and virtual experiences are provided in a variety of technical and soft skills. The management team is top notch; many have long term backgrounds with Citi, however, there – more... is also an emphasis on onboarding experience from outside of the Bank.
The most challenging part of the position is keeping up with the constant change in the industry and the risk demands of AML globally.
The best part of the position is working with people globally, learning and understanding their cultures, working across company lines to develop solid working relationships for the health of the Bank and learning from the different teams how they work in unison to better the organization. – less
Meet expectations
Mortgage Loan Processor (Former Employee), O'Fallon, MOMarch 17, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: less training provided.
Enjoyed going to work everyday. Always eager to learn new things. A team player always willing to help team mates. The hardest part of the job was getting specified guidelines as to what was required once new demands were required to complete new task. The interaction with helping customers resolve their issues.

About Citi

Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company – Read more