Citi
2,299 reviews

Citi Employer Reviews

Productive and fun place to work
Customer Service/ Sales Associate (Former Employee), Jacksonville FloridaFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: everthing i needed was on the campus, including a post office, a doctor, a gym, and a cafeteria
Cons: i can't think of any
• Answered inbound high volume calls in excess of 100 call each day in support of card members needs and concerns.
• Conveyed in a professional manner step by step instructions to resolve credit card issues to card members as well as external employees.
• Ensured every card member was treated with the utmost respect and courtesy while responding to all questions and complaints with very little supervision.
• Reviewed and issued audits on account information and processes, while maintaining a compliance average of 99% over the duration of my employment.
• Adhered to all government monetary regulations.
• While training, mentoring and coaching of new and existing associates on a day by day basis.
• Consistently exceeded all sales and performance goals by maintaining 130.55% of all goals set by the department.
Learned A Lot
Chapter 13 Auto Bankruptcy Specialist III (Former Employee), Coppell, TXFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: work independently
Loved working for this company and got to learn a lot about bankruptcy. Supportive and encouraging management. Manageable work volume. Great facility and work environment.
Great up and coming company.
Financial Analyst / Corporate Reporting (Current Employee), Brandon, FLFebruary 4, 2015
It is a fast pace job which require a lot of traveling. The field is very competitive and its a never ending job. You really have to enjoy sports to be successful.
Great up and coming company.
Nice place to work
Business Analyst (contractor) (Former Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 3, 2015
Citi Tampa is a good place to work and in general balance work-life is adequate. Campus facilities are nice as well as most people.
CitiGroup
SVP of Infrastructure (Current Employee), Township of Warren, NJFebruary 3, 2015
There has been a lot of change within the organization. Citi is a strong company making difficult decisions based on staffing and growth. It will continue to be a strong banking institution.
first job
Temp Supportive Services - Brazil and Mexico (Former Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 3, 2015
Here I realized that I like the financial business and that everything is aligned for a financial analyst and that I should look for a job like that in the future after the intership
proactive, alert, puncual, Goal focused networked
Customer Service/Collections Agent (Former Employee), 1400 S Main St, Grapevine, TX 76051February 2, 2015
CO-WORKERS

There are times when I just know that a new way of doing something makes more sense to me; but, first hand, I learned that my "better way" may not be the best way to get the job done. As a consequence, I respect my older co-workers knowledge and I've learned how to make a suggestion at the appropriate time.
Citi was a great place to work for. Focused on their clients as well as their employees. Had quarterly VOE events
Senior Customer Relations, Mortgage (Former Employee), Fort Mill, SCFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: challenging but obtainable goals and able to move up in the company
Cons: really no cons but the case loads maybe
I had a 120-140 client portfolio specializing in FHA guidelines, but also specialized in Fannie Mae portfolio's as well. I basically was their single point of contact throughout the loss mitigation process for a modification. Spoke with my clients on a weekly basis once they were assigned to me and ran them through the application process. They hardest part of the job was to advise clients of losing their home for various reasons of not qualifying for any retention options. But was able to walk them through the short sale process as well. I enjoyed speaking with clients from all over the country and being able to assist them to keep them in their homes. The work environment can be stressful at times but Citi and management had incentives in place to keep moral and spirit up.
Provide excellent customer service, financial counseling, and negotiating techniques when minimizing excessive credit concerns.
RPL Collector/ Collector I (Former Employee), Irving, TXFebruary 1, 2015
Retrieved inbound calls from retail cardholders in regards of existing delinquent customer/commercial accounts. Used negotiating techniques skills for possible payment arrangements by reducing payments to successfully bring a past due account up to date. Audited/clarified negotiated payment agreement terms. Calculated payoff amount to guarantee customer assistance.
Great Employer and work environment
Sales Support Manager (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 31, 2015
Held multiple positions with Citi over 15 years and loved it!
Home away from home!
Coworkers were great!
Site is beautiful!
Don't have to deal with traffic going into the City!
Great company with many opportunities.
Project Manager & HR Analyst (Former Employee), Irving, TXJanuary 31, 2015
Worked in HR most my time at Citi and loved it. HR was an extremely face paced environment with new challenges every day. The people I worked with were wonderful.
work out exercise room, quiet room, and clean breakroom
COLLECTOR II (Current Employee), Greensboro NCJanuary 30, 2015
A very pleasant environment to work. The on going training and experience was exceptional. The management team make sure you were equip to do your job daily.The co worker made you feel welcome and inviting. The hardest part job not being able to alway help client above their expections. The most enjoyable part of the job we work together as a team to accomplish one goal to help the clients.
Great place
Document support specialist (Former Employee), O'Fallon, MOJanuary 30, 2015
Great place to work. I would recommend to anyone. Great staff, great hours and fun people. If you are looking for a data entry job, this is a great place.
Global Institution along with diversity inclusion
Human Resource Specialist (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: family oriented
Cons: need to cross train more staff, tends to be only one person that performs the job. some departments never answer their phone
Work, Life, Balance is good
Global institution
Leadership program and you get to travel abroad for a week
Good Place to Work
AML Analyst (Current Employee), Tampa, FlJanuary 28, 2015
I've worked at Citi for over 2 years now and I've thoroughly enjoyed it. There's opportunity to grow and develop in your career with the potential to move all over the world.
I work with amazing management who is very supportive. I really enjoy talking to people by phone and helping them. I've learned how to be efficient.
Commercial Cards Representative (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: fast-paced, challenging, fun, fulfilling
Cons: sitting in the same spot the entire shift
I currently am in a position where I support clients by phone only. Patience and endurance are required to manage the work load. I enjoy the challenges and fulfillment of helping people. I've learned how to multi-task and make good use of my time. The hardest part of the job is sitting in the same spot the entire shift and not having any face to face contact.
Good place to work.
Process Engineering Developer, AVP (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 28, 2015
It was a good place to work. My managers were good. No high stress. Coworkers were good too. Building was conveniently close to my home. Commute was short.
Good job and potential to grow
Business Analyst Consultant (Former Employee), Hagerstown, MDJanuary 28, 2015
Data entry
Account specialist
Billing expert
Foreclosure loans Rep
It is an ok place to work
Credit Specialist (Former Employee), Irving, TXJanuary 27, 2015
It is a good place to work if you do not mind having changes all the time.

About Citi

Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company – Read more