Citi
2,344 reviews

Citi Employer Reviews

Great place if you don't need to further education
Customer service Rep (Former Employee), Roy, UTMarch 3, 2015
Pros: helath care, vacation time, good pay
Cons: not understanding about furthering educaiton
I love the job, it was a good job to have but the company was not very big on me wanting to go back to school that was the only complaint that i had. and so i left the company and felt that i could go somewhere else that would want me to be more successful outside of the workplace. It made it hard to want to work them.
good
Vice President (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: global
Cons: very large company
I like it have friends and mentors there. There are many options globally at the firm. Learned alot, have good co-workers, and depending on the department you can have alot of responsibility.
Employees Benefits are not satisfactory
Team Lead and Technical Analyst (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDFebruary 27, 2015
I am working in TCS for Citi client. Employee salary and benefits are not good enough. Also had to handle lot of work pressure, work on the weekends, which is definitely disturb to balance between Job and family.
Productive and Fun work place
Senior J2EE Developer (Former Employee), Township of Warren, NJFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
Good Days at work
Learned a Lot
management is superb
Co-Workers Helped me a lot
No Hardest part of my job
The most enjoyable part of my job is first day
Club Citi
Team Lead / Relief Manager (Former Employee), Irving, TXFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: location, benefits, mentors
Cons: waves of new hires
You have really work hard to set yourself apart from the waves of people coming in and out. But if you find the right manager who will develop you, your future can be very rewarding at this organization.

The worst part about the company is the riffraff that periodically gets hired on. Find yourself good people to work, learn and support because they are hard to come by.
Productive and fun
Operations Support Assistant (Current Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: very fun place to work
Cons: we only get 30 mins for lunch
Most nights here run smoothly but every now and then things get hectic. We take responsibility for it and handle the situation carefully to insure that our customers are not impacted.
productive
Vice President Municipal Technology (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: good environment
Cons: less pay
hard work
Business knowledge
you can learn a lot from working in Citi.
Friendly HR policy.
very good co-workers
Learned a lots of business knowledge in Municipal technology.
Nice place to work
Software Specialist (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOFebruary 25, 2015
A bit challenging but enjoyable place to work. I learned a lot during my stay at Citi. The co workers were very helpful and company's culture was nice.
fast paced
Senior Account Specialist/Human Resource Assistant (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: free parking
Cons: lunch break to short
A typical day for me was 7am-4pm. I answered all the inbound calls in queue. Cross selling products and processed credit cards application form the store.
Very High Energy, Mutli-tasking work environment
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 24, 2015
Typical work day included heavy phone communications. Planning and managing calendar for meetings, travel and after hour meetings. Working closely with the 10 departments that reported the EVP. It was a very busy, chaotic office but we all worked together and it was an amazing work experience. We all enjoyed being there which helped during the chaotic times! We showed respect and admiration for all of co-workers. I thrive in a busy work environment so this was a great fit!!
Great hours
Operations Support Assistant 2 (Former Employee), O'Fallon, MOFebruary 23, 2015
My department gave you a choice of what time to start your day between 7am to 8:30am and also pick what time you wanted to take lunch. Café in the building was a great perk with different menu items daily. A lot of group activities within our department as well as Citi wide. Very casual dress & with a monthly donation you could wear jeans daily. I had a great group of co-workers that supported each other as needed. We never had a slow day, which made the day go by quickly.
Downside, they let go of a lot of people the last 6 months or co-workers would switch to other departments because they didn't care for the manager.
Productive place to work
Senior Oracle Database Administrative Consultant (Current Employee), Irving, TXFebruary 23, 2015
Best in class working environments with advanced technologies used, but work live balance could get very challenging if you are highly skilled and productive in the team.
Nice place to work. Opportunity for advancement. Great Benefits.
THD Customer Service Chat agrent (Current Employee), Gray, TNFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: excalent benefits, opportunity for advancement, clean facilities, tuition reimbursment.
Cons: base jobs can be repetative.
Citi call centers are nice facilities. Clean and kept up.
Usually can obtain OT if wanted.
Management is supportive of your job.
They do require minimum job requirements and experience for positions.
The hardest part of the job is technology is always changing.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the benefits are very nice. Holidays, Unplanned days, community support, flexible work schedules, Tuition reimbursement available.
Full benefits start on day one.
productive at work and have a peace of mind
Lead Siebel Analytics Consultant/ Informatica (Former Employee), Township of Warren, NJFebruary 21, 2015
work place is so peace and work is fun for me over there i learnt more in this gap of time with this org. management was good to work with, there where some up's and down's with the job but still did my best role.
Citi
Senior VP - Sr Project Manager (Change Management (Former Employee), New York.February 20, 2015
Experience working at Citi

• Strong Change management experience, worked on Cloud and SAP datacenter infrastructure migration projects. Handle projects from start to finish.
• Heavy-duty experience with middleware, database migration and Citi Web hosting projects. Handle roadblocks and conflicts. RAID management.
• Multiple AGILE SCRUM projects at a time. (Fixed Income, Prime, IBD)
• Review and execution of deployment/outsourcing projects. Cross department opportunities, Risk migration & Contingency planning.
• Working experience with tools like VTs, Virtual Change, Jira, Sonar, Fisheye, Crucible, Greenhopper, Confluence, Jenkins, Nexus, Github.
• Budgeting, forecasting and timely change management reports to senior leadership. Reduce expense.
• Develop / Create / Manage / Track: Project scope, Project Plans, Financials, Risk & Issue plans, Resource plan, Changes, Procurement.
• Keep all projects on track - escalate to stakeholders when needed.
• Periodic briefings/status updates.
• Prepare complex technical reports, plans and easy to understand presentations.
• Forecasting and change management reports to senior leadership on systems and software licenses. Reduce expense.
• Experience of managing multiple stakeholders and prioritizing book of work in partnership with business Competencies.
• IT data security – Safe guard sensitive data when working on cloud. Cyber-security.
• Ability to drive & influence change in processes, people and technology.
• Strong technologist that can lead teams through architecture evolution.
• Highly articulate communication, influencing and negotiation – more... skills, cost sensitivity and productivity focus.
• Develop and implement Operating mechanisms to measure the execution and effectiveness of processes.
• Liaison with business, development team lead and internal support teams to resolve client issues.
• Migration experience on Amazon AWS private cloud.
• Strong experience with IBM Websphere stack and Cleo trust/Lexicom.
• Certified by Office of Business Continuity (COB expert-certification).
• Certified in IT application security (Market data application and UNIX security expert-certification).
• ITIL Practitioner. ITIL V3 certified.
• Star employee – certificate award.
• Certificate by Citigroup- Champion manager. – less
call center environment with focus on sales.
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Tiffany Springs, MOFebruary 19, 2015
A typical days consists of sitting a desk and taking calls for at least eight hours. Did really learned much as I was already a seasoned call center rep.
compensation is not great
Technical Analyst (Former Employee), Township of Warren, NJFebruary 19, 2015
compensation is not great however since we're allowed to work remotely which results cost savings in transportation/ commuting. Working remotely also translates to better productivity.
Offers a lot of upward mobility for its employee's
Administrative Assistant II (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: professional environment
Cons: no overtime
Nice company with many area's of upward mobility. Very professional, offers training, relocation, and good job culture.
idk
Citi - Inbound Call Representative (Former Employee), layton, utahFebruary 18, 2015
it has been 7 or 8 years since i was employed here so honestly i don't remember too much but layton, Utah was a nice place to be id recommend it to anyone.
Big financial firm in Irving, TX
Senior Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), PAFebruary 18, 2015
I was responsible for all administrative duties in the credit card department. It was a temp position. Enjoyed my co-workers!

About Citi

Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company – Read more

Citi Salaries