Citi
2,486 reviews

Citi Employee Reviews

Security Lending, analyst (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMay 11, 2015
expect to work hard and many long hours. If you value time with your family this may not be where you want to work. Over time is given daily.
Citi has been very good to me over the years.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Long Island CitiMay 11, 2015
I appreciated the structure, benefits, my colleagues. My first stint at Citi was a dream; sadly, Wall Street imploded. The second was more challenging, but turned out to be terrific.
Interesting place to work
Vice President, Senior Compliance Analyst (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 10, 2015
Pros: good co-workers
Cons: endless hours.
Good company to work for room for advancement. Work life balance can be stressful at times. The layers of procedures can at times be a challenge to getting your work completed. There is room for improvement.
Good
Team Lead/Onsite coordinator (Current Employee), Plano, TXMay 10, 2015
I enjoyed working and I learned a lot of new things in that area. I learned all the company policies and well as the banking regulators guidelines. The people were very nice and very family oriented.
Educational great atmosphere fun
Customer Service/ Collections Representative (Former Employee), Irving, TXMay 9, 2015
Pros: Medical Benefits began day one of training
Cons: lack of training when i was transferred to the mortgage department
A day at work was exciting i was always one of few to try new programs or to test out products and procedures. Working on campaigns or walking the floor to assist co workers was always exciting. My co workers and i are still friends to this day... that should speak for itself. The hardest part of the job was not having the option for open overtime and the best part of the job was going to work everyday.
Competitive but bureaucratic
Vice President (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 9, 2015
Competitive but bureaucratic. Though working here includes a lot of learning. Management at times does not value talent.
Mixed Reviews based on state
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 8, 2015
I had an amazing time working for Citigroup. They are a very big organization and I was analysis charged with going through the many layers to analyze for cost savings.
Decent
Document Processor (Contract) (Current Employee), Getzville, NYMay 7, 2015
Pros: Good temp pay
Cons: Business park location
Typical day shift Monday through Friday financial operations job. It's a pretty good place to work from a temp stand point. No phone calls, all computer work. Going permanent is possible but not guaranteed.
Depends on the unit you end up with
Business Analyst, Performance Management (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 6, 2015
Your experience mostly depends on the unit you end up with.
If you are lucky -- even not doing much will get you moved in the right direction, if not - run fast as this is not a merit based place
Was a great place to be employed
Fraud Early Warning Specialist (Former Employee), Hagerstown, MDMay 6, 2015
Pay was good, but the overall work environment was awful. They will start you out as 35+ hours and once your comfortable you will getc 20 or less hours
Bulge Bracket Investment Bank
Analyst, Healthcare Investment Banking Division (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 4, 2015
Pros: Compensation
Cons: Lifestyle
This is a typical investment bank that will work you to the bone. The upside is you learn a tremendous amount and find yourself in a position of responsibility immediately.
Great people howver compensation is poor
Vice President (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 4, 2015
Pros: people
Cons: compensation
Citi has alot of great people however the poor compensation creates an atmospehere of low maorlae and leads to high turnover..I was able to gain exposure to a number of different product areas which will only benefit me in my job search
Wonderful Place to work!
Account Resolution Specialist (Former Employee), los colinasMay 4, 2015
I regret being young and messing this opportunity up! The best job I ever had! Great team building exercises, room for advancement. Great benefits. Being in collections is a tough position, but I loved it. Did exceedingly well, the customers would thank me and say I helped save their life.
Career flexibility offered
Product Manager supply Chain Finance On-Boarding (Current Employee), Dublin, DMay 4, 2015
Pros: Good for career development
Cons: Work life balance unclear
I work as part of a team of 5, we spend our day laising with supplier and various team to improve the turn around time for set-ups. It is a very fast paced job and multitask is one of my strengths as there are various requests that must be handled at the same time.
I attend at least 7 calls in one day to provide internal/external updates.
Loved working for Citi
Team Lead - Application Processing (Former Employee), Irving, TXMay 4, 2015
Very diverse company investing in the growth and development of their employees for further advancement. Flexible work schedules, and the ability to work from home.
good
Lead Java developer (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 4, 2015
working in citi is good. it is great learing experiecne and aslo worked it gery good
good
good
good\
Great Benefits
Sr. Bankruptcy Manager AVP Audit QC (Former Employee), Irving, TXMay 3, 2015
Pros: Pay Good
Cons: To many hours
Management needs more experienced employees in there industry.
Need better guidelines to follow things are a little chaotic.
good company to work for.
VP / Project Development and Management (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 2, 2015
Pros: good employess
Cons: late hours work
good company to work for in the financial group.
good employees and you learn a lot about finance rules and regulation, system and management.
citi overall
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMay 2, 2015
Pros: they treat employees with resect
A typical day at Citi was to get mail off a truck and sort it onto carts, then run it through a sorter. once it was sorted we would run the mail on a high speed machine that would open the mail and take a picture of the check and statement , then we would box them up so they would keep them until they were to be shredded. I loved knowing what I was doing when I walked in the door. I also liked knowing I had the benefits. The hardest part was the standing for long periods.
Excellent Work/Life Balance
VP, Global O&T MIS Support (Former Employee), Irving, TXApril 30, 2015
Top notch in all areas. Co-workers are encouraging and passionate about the company. Training was excellent. Leadership was great.

About Citi

Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company – Read more

Citi Salaries