Citi Employee Reviews

Found 6,683 reviews matching the search
Great company to work for
Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCFebruary 16, 2017
My time at this company was great. I was promoted twice within an year and a half. They would recognize us that worked hard and always rewarded us with something to show how much we were appreciated.
Amazing experience
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  North Aurora, ILFebruary 16, 2017
Fast paced, learned a lot and was paid well! You were always learning something new and felt appreciated there- advancement is quick and easy if you want it.
Pros
make great money, learned alot and advancement
Cons
stressfull and can be long hours
No room for advancement
Customer Service Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Hagerstown, MDFebruary 16, 2017
Overall, this is a great place to work. If you don't want t be busy for your entire shift this may not be a good place for you,
Interning at Citigroup
Operations & Technology Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 15, 2017
Great company to work for. Senior level employees showed great concern for their interns. Great place for college grads and those starting their careers.
Customer Service dream job
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 15, 2017
I started out as an inbound customer service rep and quickly moved into a "manager" position. I ended up in the Customer Relations Team and handled escalated calls, VIP accounts, time and attendance among other things. I have to say that Citi was by far one of my favorite places to work. Sadly, I didn't ensure my computer was locked when I walked away from my desk and another associate made some adjustments on his wife's credit card account and I lost my job. It was a hard lesson but I never leave my computer without locking it, even at home now. Citi is a fantastic company and if ever given the chance, I'd go back in a heartbeat!
Pros
Fantastic benefits, on-site gym, amazing cafeteria
Cons
Bad experience with co-worker
Bad management low pay
Fraud Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 15, 2017
Hardest part of the job is keeping get up with the numerous logins you have to come in early to do without pay, and your payroll system management.
Pros
Air conditioning
Cons
Low pay
Pega Systems Architect (Engineer) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 15, 2017
One of the best company I have ever worked for.
Supportive knowledgeable management.
really a good career
I love the place.
Excellent work environment
Clerk I (Former Employee) –  Urbandale, IAFebruary 15, 2017
Lots of opportunities for community involvement. Knowledgeable management staff well versed in multiple aspects of work environment. Hardworking staff.
ok pay, long hours
Assistant Vice President (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 15, 2017
The pay is ok at Citi, long hours with overtime for half of the month. There is no work life balance. Limited advancement as well. They live to hire outside people instead of promoting current employees. Some managers are very nice but some are horrible.
Excellent Work Life Balance
Business Analyst - Regulatory Reporting Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 15, 2017
Citi is an excellent Work Life Balance organization. The management team appears to care about there employees. It is a very diversity organization. Citi have a lot of hard work to do moving from manual processes to automated processes. They are working very diligently on improving this process.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Too many manual processes
Collection Manager - Credit Card Division (Former Employee) –  Denton, TXFebruary 14, 2017
Citi was a wonderful company to work. I would advise anyone to work for Citi. The work atmosphere was always positive and the managers were always inviting.
Great benefits
Workflow Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXFebruary 14, 2017
My experience at citi has been overall positive. I enjoy the people and have built lasting friendships. I enjoyed all of the community outreach the company does everyone there is so passionate about giving back to the community.
benefits
Cons
pay and advancement opportunities
idc
Customer Service Representative/ Collections (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZFebruary 14, 2017
its a call center take calls everyday then u go home typical work customer service i am not typing anymore this is annoying you guys do this
Changing to digital platform with no employee loyalty
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 14, 2017
Company does not like to promote from within. Job security is not reinforced so things are always tense on a monthly bases. Company changing banking model and switching to digital access and forgetting about the well being of it employee.
Pros
Diverse Co-Workers and team work
Cons
Management needs to acknowledge workers and not stray from promises made.
Great company great benefits.
Business Process and Applications Analyst (BP&A) 1 (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXFebruary 14, 2017
Enjoyable work experience with nice people.

I never had an issue working for Citi.
Room for growth and advancement.
Skills are rewarded through advancement according to your ability to work and be on time.
Not a fan of Citi
Financial Associate (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 13, 2017
I don't remember the details of my time with Citi. I didn't stay long because they did not value life work balance.

When I was hired I was told there was opportunity to change shifts and I was there for approximately a year and half and worked the same horrible shift that didn't allow me to be at home with my family at night.
Great environment and benefits
Mortgage Loan Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZFebruary 13, 2017
The best part of working with Citi is the culture. Great work environment! The benefits are pretty tough to compete with. However, there is hardly any room for advancement and wages are staggering. If you're ambitious, this isn't the place for you.
Pros
benefits, culture
Cons
no growth opportunities, management doesn't really listen to suggestions
Great company.
IT Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJFebruary 13, 2017
Citigroup was my first job after graduated from college. I gained a lot of experience from Citigroup. Always challenged to learn something new. co-workers always there whenever I needed.
Pros
Great environment: helpful and friendly Co-workers. very nice manager
Great
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CAFebruary 13, 2017
Working for Citibank was a great experience especially when the bank purchased Cal Fed Bank, it was a challenge for our customers and employees but by working together and professional follow up it all worked out great.
Professional and friendly workplace
Transaction Services Rep (Former Employee) –  Getzville, NYFebruary 13, 2017
Everyone was professional, yet the atmosphere was relaxed and friendly. Communication with management and co-workers was easy. I learned many aspects of the department and Company through hard work and determination. We were encouraged to sign up for Volunteer work which I feel strongly about. I thought it was a wonderful way for the company to be involved in the community.
The hardest part of the job was when new changes were made and we had to adapt and use them immediately. It affected our error rates for a short time until necessary fixes were made to the system, or until we adjusted to the changes. This happened most times on a weekly basis. The best part about the job was when we would all come together as a department and push out all of the work. Team work was extremely important in this position.
Pros
When work was low we received extended lunches, or were sent home with pay.
Cons
Many changes made to the database or keying requirements on a weekly basis.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citi. Our community is ready to answer.