Citi Employee Reviews

Found 6,495 reviews matching the search
Good
VP (Former Employee) –  Long Island City, NYJanuary 5, 2017
Good company to work for. Compensation and benefits were good. Room for advancement. Some great managers and coworkers, and the job culture is cut-throat, but still friendly.
Quality assured client support
Customer Service Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Whitsett, NCJanuary 5, 2017
High level client advocacy with supporting their needs further through citi resources. Goal oriented and motivated environment aimed at success.
Great place to work with great benefits and great management
Personal Banker I (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 5, 2017
Very nice place to work, easy money. Lots of growth opportunities and great for young or no experience people.

Great place to work with great benefits and great management
Great place to work.
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hagerstown, MDJanuary 5, 2017
You sit in a cubical take and make phone calls. Very easy. Management is nice, Hardest part of the job is dealing with angry customers.
Great Sales Environment
Mortgage Consultant (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 5, 2017
I loved working here. Great compensation and great management. This placed actually pays a person for their production, and if you can't make it here you probably shouldn't be in sales.
Pros
Great support
Cons
90 day underwriting
Place sucks
Customer Service and Sales (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 5, 2017
Spent 7years at this place. They only tell u what u wanna hear, they never give u straight forward answers. They make it nearly impossible to meet goals due to the fact of suppressing sales opportunities when they feel it's busy, but at the same time we are waiting 5 minutes in between calls.
Pros
Cons
Short breaks, adherence
Fast Paced....New Faces...Late Schedules
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  McLeansville, NCJanuary 4, 2017
Worked on a predictive dialer.....incoming and outgoing calls..Collected on Sears Credit Card Accounts..Attempted to resolve delinquencies
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
Late Hours
Good work life balance
Vice President, Bilingual Instructional Designer (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 4, 2017
this company does give a good work life balance to employee. good amount paid holidays and flexible work strategies. Pay is below industry average with limited advancement room. Overall, good company to work for if you are looking for something steady.
Poor work environment
Vice President, Senior Manager Global Technology (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJanuary 4, 2017
If you get a job offer run, they needed to be bailed out in 2008 and many of the reasons which put them into that situation still remain. But hey it could change same management, same board. DOUBT IT!
Pros
No pros come to mine
Cons
If you want to live a nightmare Citi's your place
Overall, an excellent company to work for and earn bonus money.
Collector (Current Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCJanuary 4, 2017
A typical day at work taking calls off a automatic dial system calls past due personal loan accounts attempting to collect the balance due in full or offering programs so the account can be brought current.

Management was demanding and collection goals were expected to be met. The bonus pay pay was rewarding when accomplished.

The goal was to place higher than most did consistently on your team. often, we joked based on collection accomplishments says, "Hero to Zero" or vise versa, "Feast or Famine", "Trials and Tribulations".

The hardest part of the job was keeping up with th high number of phone calls expected dailly and the constant goal raising. The team members who did not find ways to consistently make bonus level collections were terminated.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the 40 hour work week and the excellent company benefits.
Pros
excellent manager, work schedule, and benefits
Cons
High turnover

Want to know more about Citi?

Ask a question
Excellent culture
Customer Service 5 (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 4, 2017
Citi, is an excellent company to work for. I highly recommend them. If I could find a Citi within trveling distance to where I'm moving I would definitely work there. The salaries are too low
Pros
Excellent Culture and benefits
Cons
Low Salary
good platform to learn new things
Test Lead (Current Employee) –  USJanuary 4, 2017
good platform to learn new things
-Very good support from management
-Hardest thing is sitting ideal with out doing something which is challenging
-Assure that providing security for job is good
-Co-workers are friendly, helpful and supportive
Salesforce Consultant (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 4, 2017
I like this job. I like the people here they are really nice. i learned how to enter orders. the best part of this job is the location. really not that far from home.
Productive environment
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 3, 2017
Good place to work, secure environment, good working culture.
Team work is appreciated. Good Job work/life balance. Option to work remotely.
fun, energetic sales floor
Collection, Home owners assistant team (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 3, 2017
My hours were 5am - 2pm. I was a leading sales professional helping people purchase and qualify for Directv and Dishnetwork. I learned multiple sales and life skills pertaining to building rapport, cushioning, mirror and pacing and confidence to talk and be able to ask people for what is needed to be able to do my job to the best of my ability to help them. I trained people dealing with multiple computer systems, heavy phone lines do to incoming and outbound calls, built great friendships with co-workers, I enjoyed the job, the pay was great and the competition made it so much more fun and exciting.
Pros
commision only gave you had flexibility with your job, as long as you didn't take advantage.
Cons
healthcare, no paid vacations or sick time
Excellent place to work
RISK PREVENTION ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Englewd Clfs, NJJanuary 3, 2017
Training and development of staff on processes were great. In touch with how all departments affect one another and made tremendous improvements in cross training and management of departments.
Pros
Training
Cons
Out sourcing of jobs
A typical day...
Assistant Vice President (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 2, 2017
There is no such thing as a 'typical' day, I enjoy the fast pace with new challenges to conqueor daily. I am looking for my next position to continue to be fast paced, diversity in the team and the ability to grow with the company long term.
Trade Processing
Associate Securities Processing Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Getzville, NYJanuary 2, 2017
*High Performance
*Identify trade discrepancies, confirming trades, interaction with NY, *London, Asia regarding trade compliance.
*Management always engaged,good communicator and goal oriented
*Co-workers Led project team
*Working extreme long hours
*Interacting with traders around the world
fun friendly place
centralized dispute unit (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, TXJanuary 2, 2017
Very understanding management and friendly place to work and learn Easy to learn new products because of their training systems
Very demanding but rewarding company with great perks
Transaction Rep (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAJanuary 2, 2017
Very good company to work for came with a lot of perks, they really were good to the employees as far as working with you in correspondance with your work and family life.
Pros
we left early on days when work was slow and still got paid for an 8 hr day.
Cons
only a 30min lunch break, a couple of managers were not really people persons.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citi. Our community is ready to answer.