Citi
2,300 reviews

Citi Employer Reviews

It is an ok place to work
Credit Specialist (Former Employee), Irving, TXJanuary 27, 2015
It is a good place to work if you do not mind having changes all the time.
Citi - A Great Company to Work for
Quality Control Specialist III (Former Employee), Irving, TXJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: benefits, relaxed environment
I worked for Citi for 5.5 years, in multiple positions. If one is a hard worker, they can easily move up, and will receive higher compensation rates annually. Citi has great health benefits, 401k programs, they give out thank you points, free banking, they have an employee store, special employee discounts on things. The list goes on.
productive and fun workplace with ping pong table.
Machine Operator 2 (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 27, 2015
*very nice company and management.
*very nice co-workers from different countries.
*one team with one goal.
call center
Credit Risk Specialist (Former Employee), Hagerstown, MDJanuary 27, 2015
Answering calls reguarding credit line reductions. The company itself is an enjoyable place to work. The benefits are wonderful. The environment is great.
typical banking job
Summer Analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 27, 2015
Cog in a machine, work a lot without learning much since the job is mostly formatting spreadsheets and being a dummy. Too big of a place to really make a difference
Fast paced
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Hagerstown, MDJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: insurance
Cons: poor management and guidance from management
Double chats incoming, answering questions regarding accounts, taking payments. Offering website navigation. There is always something new to learn every day because banking changes everyday. My co-workers are very supportive and we support each other. I enjoy the steady pace and constant business but at the same time this is challenging and I like it.
challenging
Branch Manager (Former Employee), morristown tennesseeJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: good benefits
Cons: long hours
Reviewing reports, delinquency goals, loan goals. I assigned work to the other employees and evaluated their job performance. Managed a portfolio of borrowers in excess of 15 million. Long hours to achieve company goals, but good benefits.
fun and family orientated environment several break rooms and cafe
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER/TEAM LEADER (Former Employee), Fort Mill, SCJanuary 27, 2015
Contact clients to set up arrangements, I learned time management and how to work in CACS and Maestro, Management and co-workers work as a team. The hardest part is dealing with irate clients that are not willing to set up arrangements. The most enjoyable moment is the end of the month and you reached goals and see your bonus.
Mortgage Loan Originator (Current Employee), O'Fallon MOJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: great work place
Cons: limited growth
I love working at Citi. I am invested in current roles, but seeing what else is out in the market. Anyone looking at Citi is making a smart move. They are very family oriented and push for a happy work environment. The pay is fair, the benefits are great. They have awesome insurance and 401k matching.
Productive Workplace
Transaction Services Representative I (Current Employee), Newark, DEJanuary 26, 2015
Documents are processed on a daily basis. Citi is a fast paced environment with a wide diversity of people. Management is flexible as well as business hours.
Sr. Application Developer, AVP (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 26, 2015
Good work environment. Flexible work schedule and work from home option. Very diversified workforce, good pay and benefits. Learned to work with and support offshore teams. Management easy to get along with and they recognized your accomplishments.
Not a bad place to work.
Vice President - Implementation Manager / PMO (Current Employee), Jersey City, NJJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: work form home
Cons: health benfits are through the roof
10 hour days, not too bad
Option to work from home
most people are good to work with
Great
Executive Assistant to Operations Manager (Former Employee), West palm BeachJanuary 26, 2015
I working at Smith Barney it was a great company and the my coworkers were great too.
workplace
Transaction Services Representative I (Former Employee), Newark, DEJanuary 25, 2015
Responsible for accurate data entry of both alpha and numeric data entry to process Public Sector Records.
• Processed numerous types of applications in a timely fashion for processing.
• Adapted quickly to a new processes in a very dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
• Professionally interact with team members, peers and managers across shifts to ensure client timelines and quality requirements are met.
• Within a strictly regulated environment, adhere to all departmental policies, client requirements, and compliance guidelines.
• Expected to identify potential issues, recommend solutions and escalate to local management as necessary.
Work life Balance!
Scrum Master / Agile Coach (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 25, 2015
People are Friendly, Adaptive to latest technologies, Citi allows you to work from home 2-3 days or completely work form home.
Good Company
Associate VP - Financial Accounting (Current Employee), Long Island City, NYJanuary 25, 2015
Citi is a a good company to work for, they have great work life balance and technology is up to date. The coworkers are helpful, professional and are always willing to assist with issues you many have.
Securities Processing Associate (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 25, 2015
I have worked here for 10 years This is a transfer agency. This is all that I want to put in my review.
Good Compensation, Little Advancement
MORTGAGE CONSULTANT - Citimortgage (Former Employee), Southfield, MIJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: work-life balance, benefits
Cons: little upward mobility
This is a great place to make money have good benefits, and have a work-life balance. Opportunity to advance upward is very limited. Almost all employees were at the same career level even after several years with the company.

I was very proud of the team atmosphere even though it was also very competitive.

Management at times could be more transparent.
Productive workplace
Ops Assistant I/Work Flow Coordinator/Print (Former Employee), Urbandale, IAJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: pot lucks
Cons: healthcare
A typical day at work was busy.
I learned a lot from both Payments and Statements.
Co-workers worked together to get the job done.
The hardest part of the job when starting in the Print department was my equivalent was doing my job. Everything I did correctly was done over by this person to their standard.
The most enjoyable part of my job was that I always kept an open mind when learning new things.
productive
Database Administrator (Current Employee), Irving, TXJanuary 22, 2015
its a great day at work.i have learned many things at work and my Management is supportable and my co-workers are very helpful at work

About Citi

Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company – Read more