Citi
2,601 reviews

Citi Employee Reviews

Good company with excellent benefits
Customer Service Rep / Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Vero Beach, FLJune 26, 2015
Pros: great company with great benefits
Cons: closed branch offices
I worked for this company for 18+ years. I left when my branch was closed due to centralizing. I would still be there if not for that. Co-workers were like family. Management was always supportive. Loved serving my customers.
Culture is overall what takes the cake.
UAT (Current Employee), O'Fallon, MOJune 26, 2015
Pros: clean
Cons: pay
Honestly the best place Ive worked at. I love the people and everything about the place. The food is great at the Cafe, there is unlimited Coffee and tea and they accommodate you in every way they can.
Quarterly they do something nice for the employees and have surveys to make sure they keep on the up and up.
citi group
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 26, 2015
working for citi is great I want to move to Cape Coral, Fort Meyers area to be closer to family if they had a company there I would transfer in a minute I love working at citi.
Mature professional environment
Travelers check department (Former Employee), Brandon, FLJune 25, 2015
First job experience. Taught teenagers about responsibilities, professionalism, and independency. Learned basic job duties from key boarding and etc.
Excellent
Lead Loss Mitigator (Former Employee), Irving, TexasJune 25, 2015
Pros: Positive, comfortable work environment
Cons: Business cutbacks due to economy
Fast paced, innovative, diverse, employee as well as client relations based company. Average accounts worked per day kept at 80 accounts a day. Management always positive in support and training of any new legal issues updated regularly to maintain quality of work. My co-workers always respectful and courteous. The hardest part of the job was maintaining QA, due to always changing laws in each individual state. The best part of the job was the competitive atmosphere, fellowship of co-workers, and no cap on the bonuses.
Productive, Safe, Fun environment.
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYJune 25, 2015
A typical day working as a teller in Citibank its very fun and productive. Not only you get to work with great team members but you get to know you're costumers almost everyday. You always experience fun activities with Personal Bankers going to place to help open new account. Management wise Fair.
Great learning place as long as you report to the right manager
Assistant VP (Current Employee), Fort LauderdaleJune 25, 2015
Work environment varies from one extreme to the other dependent on management style. There is no clear sight on this to prevent disruption of proper job execution. I was first in a team with an excellent manager who allowed the team members to manage their time. A lot was accomplished with more satisfied users. Communication in the team was great and reliable. I made the mistake of transferring to another team and reported to an extreme micro manager who interrupted project schedules and offered the users even more than what they wanted/needed without consulting those teams involved in the process. This manager provided dates of delivery to stakeholders without any idea if these were feasible. Evaluate the management style. If the manager follows the protocols of the company you may have a fulfilling career.
Productive and fun place to work in
Operations Support Assistant (temporary) (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 25, 2015
On a typical day I would open sort and batch a large volume of incoming mail. Then scan, route and archive all documents. At this job I learned a lot about document imaging and archiving electronic documents. My co-workers were excellent teachers and we were an excellent team making each day more productive than the next. The hardest part of the job was when my temporary assignment ended. The most enjoyable part of the job was working as a team with my co-workers.
Contract Position
Business Analyst-Global General Ledger (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJune 24, 2015
Pros: Great Campus
Cons: Tech support
It took forever to get a Computer to fulfill the contract requirements. I really wanted to show my skills to get full-time work at the company.
good team oriented
Mortgage Customer Service (Former Employee), tucson azJune 23, 2015
co-workers and supervisor work well together as a team had a good positive attitude to work with. the management will help you get were you need to be to assist the clients and provide a good experience in how we had help get or answer their questions or concerns.
Nice company to work for
Testing Senior Analyst (Current Employee), elk grove, illinois 60007June 23, 2015
Very nice company to work for.
Family oriented with flexible schedule and Work from Home options.
It is a big company with so far stable work environment.
Ok Workplace
Account Manger (Current Employee), fort nill, scJune 22, 2015
Pros: Benefits were great
Cons: No room for growth
Nice workplace! Great managers. No room for growth. The work hours weren't as great as I thought they would be. Management was ok but not as good as they culd have been.
Process Improvement
VP Lead Analyst - Corporate Finance (Former Employee), Long Island City, NYJune 22, 2015
• Developed core reporting technology suite with senior management dashboard capabilities;
• Worked with key members of technology, business, and back-office teams to develop meaningful and easily-understood management reporting systems with the flexibility to avoid technological performance limitations;
• Oversaw continued build-out of a centralized analytical center;
• Increased efficiency by reducing the number of reports and databases, while ensuring continued access to all required data.
Overall work experiance.
AVP of Technology Infrastructure (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 22, 2015
Pros: The highs are the benefits and vacation time given.
Cons: The lows were the some of the users you have to support.
CITI is a nice place to work with good managers. The best experance I had was my first manager. He help me develop as technologist and project leader. He always was pushing me to do more and better at my position. Overall a very good company to work for.
C in Citi stands for change
Collector (Former Employee), Irving, TXJune 19, 2015
Pros: good benefits
People were constantly being moved to different departments and policies were always changing (making it impossible to pass your calls). I was there for 1 year and I was in 4 different departments and my hours kept changing.
Great Place
Sr. Account Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 19, 2015
Great company. Meet great friends. Would go back to work there. Several friends still employeed there. Great place to work
Great Place to work
Collector 2 (Former Employee), Fort Mill, SCJune 19, 2015
Citi is a great place to work. When time was difficult at home or at work I would get support from my co-workers and my manager as well.
A great place to work
Contract Analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 18, 2015
Learned a lot about maintaining contracts. Reported to the North America Regional Contract Utility Manager in the Procurement Department of Citigroup
fun place to work at
Test QA (Current Employee), Long Island City, NYJune 18, 2015
Very good company, great place to grow and very good colleagues. I would go back to work there any time. i loved being there for more than 2 years and i had a great support system.
Decent place to work. Nothing remarkable.
Digital Communications Application Lead (Current Employee), Hagerstown, MDJune 17, 2015
Pros: Lots of time off, liberal remote from work policies.
A pretty typical office environment; tends to be a bit bureaucratic and political (as can be expected in office environments). A generous amount of vacation time is available.

About Citi

Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company – Read more

Citi Salaries