Citi
2,343 reviews

Citi Employer Reviews

A company that cares about its employees.
Consultant/Data Analysis / Business Analyst (Former Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 16, 2015
Everyone works in teams on various projects, so it's a great way to meet new people and form lasting relationships. The company really does a great job in rewarding it's employees with activities every month that build that manager-worker bond.
dddddddddd
Communications Counselor, Single Point of Contact (Former Employee), Irving, TXFebruary 16, 2015
Communications Counselor, Single Point of Contact
Line of Business - Irving, TX
March 2009 to March 2014
Irving, TX 03/09 - 03/14
Title: Communications Counselor, Single Point of Contact
• Communications: Reserved as the single point of contact for the client. Over seeing research, objective,
programming and evaluation on behalf of the client. Averaged 150 clients. Top performer 1st and 3rd
financial advisor
HRBlock Financial - Principal Financial (Former Employee), modesto califFebruary 14, 2015
serviced current clients as well as obtained new clients. Sold and bought securities as well as many forms of insurance for clients. Also worked on 401k's as well as pension plans.
Collecting debts and Skip Tracing others.
Loan & Credit Collector (Former Employee), Sioux Falls, South DakotaFebruary 14, 2015
Pros: set work schedule
Cons: constantly changing debt collection protocol.
A typical day working at Citi Financial (Student Loans N.A.) consisted of mostly taking and making inbound/outgoing debt collection calls. Contacting payees and establishing payment agreements for delinnquent balances was our purpose. An additional billet that some of the more seasoned collectors were given was skip tracing. Skip tracing involved the use of classified, highly advanced assets that allow creditors access to more personally identifiable information of their clients in an attempt to contact those delinquent on higher balance accounts.
Citi really never sleeps
Temporary employment assignment (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 13, 2015
Lack of work/life balance, egotistical managers, high pressure environment which can be extremely stressful, not for the faint of heart
Management is the key to success
Program Manager (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: benefits, work/life balance
Cons: endless organizational changes
I have worked for Citi for 15 years. 13 of those 15 were great. Management is the key to your happiness and success at Citi. I am lucky to have had 13 amazing years with the company.
Great Atmosphere
Operation analyst (Current Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: activities, communication, fun, quite, and flexible
My job is has Excellent concept of team work, great management, the environment is nice and calm since is a production type is quite which is great, overall a great place to work.
Great Atmosphere
Operation analyst (Current Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: activities, communication, fun, quite, and flexible
great place to work.
print operator (Current Employee), dublin, OHFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: a very nice company to work for.
Cons: i got displace
medical benifits were great.vacation and sick time were great. learned new printing machines. management was great to work with.co workers were great to work with.
Productive.
- Futures Margin (Former Employee), New York CityFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: meeting
Cons: insurance
used to get in at 7:00am, handled large accounts, prepared lots of spread sheets: (loan accounts), worked as a team, get along with my co-workers. We treated each other as family
Stressful
Global Loan Specialist (Former Employee), New Castle, DEFebruary 11, 2015
Cons: stressful
This is a stressful job way too much is expected out of you.. If you can find another place then please do so or you will regret working for this company
Accouts payable Level II processor
Accounting Specialist - Level 2 Processor (Former Employee), Irving, TXFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: sympathic of my medical illness, made work accomadations accordingly to accomadate my disability, working with numbers.
Cons: receiving checks from level i processors that were very to find and apply payment to, an overflow of month end payments and having to work from 8 am to as late as 9 pm.
The first two hours of my work day consists of follow up on customer account that wasn't resolve the previous day, returning managers, co-workers, customers call and filing necessary paperwork. After I have completely resolved all unfinished work from the day before I would start working on the current day’s work of researching customers accounts that a Level I processor could not apply. Throughout the day I would research customers account, make calls to customers, post payments to customer account, balance accounts to make sure the money applied matches the batch report, make copies of correspondence, or email necessary correspondence to designated departments or managers and file customers payable with posting instructions.
Great People easy relaxed atmosphere
International Prime Brokerage Supervisor (Current Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: great company
Cons: not a very generous company
sometimes long days but, I think that is everywhere. Overall a friendly and comfortable place to work. With good managers..
Informative place to work.
Business Information Security Officer (Former Employee), Long Island City, NYFebruary 10, 2015
Overall working at Citi was good. Co-workers were nice and informative. Job Work/Life Balance was dependent on which team you were working with.
Extremely large company with well established standards
Windows Systems Administrator (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: complex projects
Typical work day on the trading side is 9am-6pm. A lot of opportunities to move within the company. Well established standards.
great company
Back-end Auto Loan Collections Specialist (Former Employee), Richland Hills, TXFebruary 8, 2015
Citi was a great place to work and loves it employees. I would go back with no questions asked. great company. the office is very nice and on site gym . great pay and always showed us employee appreciation
great company
no comment
Architect (Current Employee), Irving, TXFebruary 5, 2015
this is a hard place to work, stay away. far away
it has earned a poor employee reputation.

I don't work here if you have a choice to go elsewhere.
Customer Service
Customer Contact Representative (Sales) (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOFebruary 4, 2015
When i was working at citi it was a job that i really enjoy because i really enjoy working with customers and be able to answer all type of questions about their credit card bills and plenty more.
Learning the Business
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Frederick, MDFebruary 4, 2015
I started my career with Citi in the Mortgage/Default department. A typical day was based off of the work load that was given that day from reporting. I also maintained all emails and calendar for 1 SVP. Attended meeting and took minutes. Being in the default end of the business was very interesting and I learned alot. There was never one thing that I did not like about my job and never thought of a task as to hard. I learned the task and completed it. Always asking questions when need be as I was learning the business.

About Citi

Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company – Read more

Citi Salaries