Citi
1,833 reviews

Citi Employer Reviews

great place to work
Costumer Service Sales Agent (Former Employee), Florence, KYJune 14, 2014
Pros: they have a lot of good benefits
great place to work, they help you reach your goals so you can advance in your career
Great place to start a career.
Securities Analyst (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJune 13, 2014
Pros: great campus, good work/life balance
Cons: hard for advancement, mundane work.
Overall, good for a recent graduate looking for workplace skills and experience to use in the future. Not the best place for career advancement without prior experience.
Bad
Sales and Service Representative (Former Employee), Gray, TNJune 12, 2014
Cons: not a good place to work
Hired for a position
Position no longer available
Training good
Pay not equal to work completed
Management very poor
Highly matricized and specialized, decent pay and people
SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER (Current Employee), Long Island City, NYJune 12, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: poor healthcare benefits, location
Highly matricized and specialized, decent pay and people. While they speak about work/life balance the workload they require doesn't really back it up
Extremely welcoming and casual company
Operations Management (Current Employee), O'Fallon, MOJune 12, 2014
I was placed in the position through a temp service. The position was perfect. The manager and leads trained with me, were very patient and welcoming. The work environment is extremely relaxed even casual/

An incentive to this company is they participate in a charity, which allows the employee to wear jeans and casual shoes everyday with a low monthly – more... donation.

The training process is easy to learn, I have only been there a short time and I have already started my basic operations work. – less
NA
Credit and Portfolio Analyst 2, FIRM (Current Employee), BuffaloJune 11, 2014
Citi is today┬┤s pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could act as one to deliver solutions to clients throughout the world.

With the most diverse array of products and the greatest distribution capacity of any financial firm in the world, our employees manage 200 million – more... customer accounts across six continents in more than 100 countries. – less
Challenging and Rewarding
VICE PRESIDENT (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 11, 2014
Everyday is different, allowing you to be challenged. Co-workers and business partners are very willing to assist.
Fast-paced environment with excellent benefits
Best Buy Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Gray, TNJune 11, 2014
Citi offers a flexible work schedule with competitive benefits and great pay. I've learned a considerable amount pertaining to the technology world, considering I work customer service for Best Buy.
Finance
Project Management, Computer (Former Employee), New YorkJune 11, 2014
Pros: pays well
I enjoyed working for these different companies via agencies.
Great place to work.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Irving, TXJune 11, 2014
Pros: great people and benefits.
Cons: numerous reorganizations.
I enjoyed working at Citi. Wonderful people, exciting and challenging work environment. Survived numerous reorganizations. I wish I could have stayed there but our division was purchased by GE and I left before the buy out.
Working from home as a senior underwriter. Enjoy my job.
Senior Underwriter (Former Employee), Worked from home. Spring, Texas 77389June 11, 2014
I was just laid off from Citibank, I was working remotely as a senior underwriter. My manager is the best and very helpful. My co-workers have been very helpful since I started my work from home position. I don't think my job has a hardest part as I enjoy my job very much.
Outstanding work life balance!
SVP (Current Employee), Warren, New JerseyJune 11, 2014
I love the flexibility that is offered to me in managing my professional career and my family.
calm and peaceful environment
Transaction Services Representative (Former Employee), Getzville, NYJune 10, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Process level one OFAC,FEDWIRE, CHIPS, SWIFT, TELEX and service message for USD and Foreign currency transactions.
Very productive in helping the communities
Executive Administrative Assistant- CitiFinancial (Former Employee), Coppell, TXJune 10, 2014
Pros: help communities
Cons: away from home
Learned that not everyone knows when or how they should be screend; or what to do when they are dignosed with a cancer.
Gave me a chance
Consultant Financial Issues / Internal Auditor (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYJune 9, 2014
I came into the position with out any experience and they gave me a chance to learn and grow. I am thankful for that.
Multiple Advancement Opportunuties
Security Processing Representative (Current Employee), Getzville, NYJune 9, 2014
Depends on department. But overall culturally diverse. Promotes career advancement.
Fun place to work at
CSM (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJune 9, 2014
I enjoy working at citi, and I'm happy and glad to be part of the company.
No room for advancement
Senior Loan Officer/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), LaFollette TNJune 7, 2014
Pros: good work schedule
Cons: had to call collections and do repo
Enjoyed working there, working with clients and other employees.
Ab Initio Lead (Former Employee), MemphisJune 5, 2014
Pros: playing with kids
Cons: banking
Citibank is the consumer banking division of financial services multinational Citigroup. Citibank was founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York, later First National City Bank of New York. As of March 2010, Citigroup is the third largest bank holding company in the United States by total assets
Good place to work. Fun activities. Employee friendly
Nice place to work.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 5, 2014
It was fun and a great environment. It's just HR really needs to get thing organized.

About Citi

Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company – Read more