Citi Employee Reviews in United States

Found 5,998 reviews matching the search
Nice workplace
Office Assistant Intern (Part-Time) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 5, 2016
I have learned how to manage office work and phone calls.
Worked with managers in formatting client reports.
I enjoyed working at Citigroup.
I was displaced because they outsourced the jobs.
Print Operator 2 (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 5, 2016
I was not very happy with being displaced. I do not really believe that they are going to save all the money they told us by outsourceing
Pros
Very good eye insurance
Cons
Jobs being outsourced
Productive and exciting environment
Transaction Services Representative I (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEJuly 3, 2016
The hardest part of the job was processing sensitive documents, daily audits daily meetings with management.
The process of training new temporary staff, making sure you are following company's compliance. Citi is a grest place for continuing your education and career development and advancement.
Pros
Starting a process from the ground up.
Cons
When the client is unhappy.
learned alot from the company
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 3, 2016
processing pst due invoices for pymnts,calling vendors for required info,learned to be a team player
Very productive and great place to work.
Mortgage Rep (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 2, 2016
Hardest part of the job was the co workers you have to learn that although your good at what you do people may still not notice your good.
Team atmosphere working toward common goal.
VP - Fixed Income/FXManager and Trader (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 1, 2016
Had an unforgettable experience leading the Trading
Room, building market relationships, working as a team, and focusing on serving clients toward meeting profit goals.
Smart People but Unpredictable Environment
Finance Director (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 1, 2016
Good people but constant upheaval and uncertainty. Constant changes in management and company direction. Hard to build a career and/or predict a track.
Communication is lacking
Consultant/ AML Specialist (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 30, 2016
The overall company is great but as contractor things are not as great. Communication and the timing of the communication needs work.
productive and a learning company.
Operation Support (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 30, 2016
Citi group is one of the one company that I liked. It's providing well learning and have a well policies. working with citigroup was wide and very well experience in my life.
Pros
training provided
Cons
short breaks
Progressive company to work for
Ops Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTJune 30, 2016
Assisting in particular with all Citi employees, current/former, can become quite a challenge. The job at times can be demanding on a mental level, but it requires you to think outside the box in order to handle each and every scenario that is thrown your way. My employment here has been great all through.
Pros
Management, benefits, time off, changing departments
Cons
relocating, older software, at times disorganized.
loving job
Application Processor (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEJune 29, 2016
This job will help you grow in your career .the managers are well understanding and the schedule is very flexible .This has been one of the most challenging jobs I had but I love the pay . The weekly pay and hours are good
I haven't worked there in a long time
Client Service Representative (Teller) (Former Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLJune 29, 2016
It is my understanding that a lot has changed since I worked for Citi. I therefore feel that I would no longer be qualified to review the work environment there.
Retail Division
Personal Banker/Loan Officer (Current Employee) –  Hudson Valley, NYJune 29, 2016
Typical day at work involves servicing clients with various tasks from deposits, withdrawals, inquires, opening of new accounts, uncovering needs and solutions through conversations.

I learned how to develop a passion for the customer and their needs, I became more committed to them and more understanding.

Management is horrible theirs no sense of direction as to where the business is going. This is true for my area at least, it all really depends which area you get. I've heard great things from other districts.

Co-workers vary I mean I've worked with a bit of everyone from annoying to peaceful to mad and angry all the time, to professionals. If you got a good team where everyone is on the same page and is understanding to each others needs than it can be the most wonderful feeling, But if you go to work every day to deal with bothersome co-workers than your day and life just drags* not a good feeling. Since we spend more time at work than we do at home.

Hardest part of the job is pressure from higher ups, also the sense of job security is always lingering in the back of your sub conscious. Every year theirs job cuts and closing of branches in the retail division. Something is always happening every year. Hiring /recruiting freeze's etc. Also theirs no raises, everything is practically based on commission.

Most enjoyable part of the job is most holidays off, 2 weeks vacation, 6 sick days. And basically being able to go home at the end of the day in my opinion is the most enjoyable part.
Pros
Decent pay.
Cons
Short breaks, working OT by force.
Great Place to work
SENIOR PROGRAMMER ANALYST ( AVP) (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 28, 2016
Great Place to work. Lot of opportunity to learn new technology and understand Banking business. Equal emphasis on technology innovation as well as business/domain expertise.
fast paced work environment
Senior Registered Client Associate (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIJune 28, 2016
Assist multiple fa's with daily duties, acct opening, trading, answer phones, advance customer service skills, microsoft office skills,
Securities Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 28, 2016
Excellent place for recent College grads to develop a rewarding career, and for experienced workers to grow and reinvent theirs. - lots of networking opportunity.
Pros
Employee involvement in Community activities
Work Enviroment
HR Ops Support Rep (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTJune 28, 2016
I have been employed with Citi for 5 years to date. over the years I have learned the products we offer at HR Shared Services and how citi does business by always adhering to the our culture. Citi has been a great place to work but I feel that I need more of a challenging position that will align with my Degree and skills.

A typical work day is really busy for me. Reaching out to HR/Employees to fulfill request related for payroll or records.
Beautiful attmosphere to work but upper management doesn show appreciation to employees
Mortgage Loan Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Van Buren Twp, MIJune 28, 2016
The hardest part of this job is the lack of communication from upper management to employees and from co-workers. Too many hands in the same file and it makes it confussing.
Pros
view of the lake
Cons
uncaring management
• Around 7 years of versatile experience in Software Quality Assurance, Performance Testing and Engineering on Client/Server applications in various d
Performance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 28, 2016
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. Chase Card Services LOB (Line of Business) takes care of the IT Functions of the Chase Credit Card Services provided to its customers. Enterprise systems Integrated with and leveraged by all lines of business, connected to different systems throughout the bank for real-time activity, and daily file exchanges.
Pros
Performance Engineer
Cons
Wilmington DE
Really good workplace, but difficult to learn into a new role
Voice engineer (AVAYA CMS SME) (Current Employee) –  Budapest, MOJune 27, 2016
Really good working environment. Because of the high workload it is difficult to learn into other area especially on technical part.