Citi
2,543 reviews

Citi Employee Reviews

Enjoyed working and learning about real estate property.
Operations Support Representative (Current Employee), Columbus, OHMay 16, 2015
Enjoyed working with my boss, IT personnel and co-workers. Also enjoyed working with our clients. Like learning about real estate property.
Productive and fun place to work
Bankruptcy Specialist (Former Employee), Irving, TXMay 16, 2015
Very good, company. professional environment. Would reconsider working for this company again. They treat there employees with the most respect
productive
UI Developer (Former Employee), FLMay 15, 2015
Good place to learn
friendly management,
challenging job,
good perks,helping to co-workers,
The most enjoyble part of the job
Excellent company to work for.
Accounts Payable /Data Entry (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 14, 2015
I really enjoyed working for this company. The hardest part was working at night. The part i enjoyed the most was work with my co-work I was very hate when this company downsized because i was the last to hire.
a
LMS 1 (Current Employee), Charleston, WVMay 14, 2015
There is no more need for my job with this company they are getting rid off all the accounts and then will shut us down so I am currently looking for a new job
Good work/life balance
Vice President, Global Investor Services (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 13, 2015
Not a bad place to work, good work/ life balance although compensation is a bit lower than the competition. Corporate culture & mgmt are a bit rigid
Great Learning Experience
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Bronx, NYMay 13, 2015
Citi gave me the opportunity to venture in a position in which I had no experience. Took the time and invested in my education not only benefiting the company but also benefiting me. The C in Citi stands for change. For me this was a bonus., every day we learned something new and obtained a new challenge. Great environment for employees. I learned how important financial literacy is and how having this knowledge and effectively sharing it made me a part of a life changing movement, to this day I have clients that reach out telling me how I changed their lives. The hardest part of the job for me was knowing when one of my clients passed away, it felt like loosing a family member. The most enjoyable part as I mentioned before was knowing that I made such an impact on many lives.
Productive Place
HR Professional (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 13, 2015
Pros: great benefits and alternative work locations
Cons: work hours
Great co-workers and professional environment. Constantly a changing environment that breeds a must to be flexible and resilient. Would recommend to others.
Great Manangers/Owners and Great Teachers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMay 12, 2015
Pros: The staff worked as a very tight team.
I learned quickly to engage in the customer service and sales.
I enjoyed going to work and how quickly the job progressed. Enjoyed the regular work pace. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping satisfying my customers needs each and every day.
Treats their employees real well
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), gray, tnMay 11, 2015
Pros: awesome health coverage and excellent pay
Cons: not enough room to grow
Excellent benefits. Not for everyone. Couldn't transfer when I moved and not enough room for advancement. overtime is strictly volunteer
Strong leadership and excellent management
Income Processing & Research Consultant (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 11, 2015
A personal favorite of mine. This place had an atmosphere which made it easy to succeed at your job. Excellent teaching and leadership. Management was strong and they treated you the way an employee should be treated.
A demanding job but a good place to work
Anti-Money Laundering Investigative Analyst (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMay 11, 2015
Pros: Good campus, respectable pay
Cons: High stress
AML analysis at Citi is a demanding and time intensive position. Strict deadlines require constant work, so the stress is high. That being said it pays well and the campus is great.
Security Lending, analyst (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMay 11, 2015
expect to work hard and many long hours. If you value time with your family this may not be where you want to work. Over time is given daily.
Citi has been very good to me over the years.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Long Island CitiMay 11, 2015
I appreciated the structure, benefits, my colleagues. My first stint at Citi was a dream; sadly, Wall Street imploded. The second was more challenging, but turned out to be terrific.
Interesting place to work
Vice President, Senior Compliance Analyst (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 10, 2015
Pros: good co-workers
Cons: endless hours.
Good company to work for room for advancement. Work life balance can be stressful at times. The layers of procedures can at times be a challenge to getting your work completed. There is room for improvement.
Good
Team Lead/Onsite coordinator (Current Employee), Plano, TXMay 10, 2015
I enjoyed working and I learned a lot of new things in that area. I learned all the company policies and well as the banking regulators guidelines. The people were very nice and very family oriented.
Educational great atmosphere fun
Customer Service/ Collections Representative (Former Employee), Irving, TXMay 9, 2015
Pros: Medical Benefits began day one of training
Cons: lack of training when i was transferred to the mortgage department
A day at work was exciting i was always one of few to try new programs or to test out products and procedures. Working on campaigns or walking the floor to assist co workers was always exciting. My co workers and i are still friends to this day... that should speak for itself. The hardest part of the job was not having the option for open overtime and the best part of the job was going to work everyday.
Competitive but bureaucratic
Vice President (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 9, 2015
Competitive but bureaucratic. Though working here includes a lot of learning. Management at times does not value talent.
Mixed Reviews based on state
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 8, 2015
I had an amazing time working for Citigroup. They are a very big organization and I was analysis charged with going through the many layers to analyze for cost savings.
Decent
Document Processor (Contract) (Current Employee), Getzville, NYMay 7, 2015
Pros: Good temp pay
Cons: Business park location
Typical day shift Monday through Friday financial operations job. It's a pretty good place to work from a temp stand point. No phone calls, all computer work. Going permanent is possible but not guaranteed.

About Citi

Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company – Read more

Citi Salaries