Citi
2,138 reviews

Citi Employer Reviews

Pleasent
Transaction Representative II (Current Employee), Newark DEOctober 26, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Good place to work, plenty of chances for advancement. Stable work life balance.
Homeowner Support Specialist (Current Employee), Fort Mill, SCOctober 26, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: lay offs
Great place to work. Pay is great and benefits are too. Great hours and wonderful people to work with. I'll truely miss working for this company.
Ok place
Project Manager (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXOctober 25, 2014
Pros: work from home occassionaly, co-workers are great, many different types of jobs.
Cons: citi is a commodity and so is your job.
Citi was a great place to work at many years ago. After 2007 that changed and now it is really a job and it is okay. There is room to advance, but it is quite stressful these days and you never know when your job just might go away.
Lead by example allways looking to exceed goals
Branch Manager (Former Employee), PROctober 24, 2014
At 8:25 am in a short meeting with the personnel establish the goals for that day how we are going to get it and pumping them up to get. Once a hour verifying the achieve and what need to the goal. Selling loans by phone and making collections calls.

Costumer service give you the opportunity to develope skills to approach all kind and types of peoples.

The – more... hardest part was that as a manager you allways want or prefer that everybody in the team look for exceed the goals but it's not like that.

Everyday challenge was the most enjoyable. – less
good and not so good
Business Banking Representative (Former Employee), san antonio tx callcenterOctober 24, 2014
Great job culture and work environment. Loved working there. But departments get disovled without warning so job security is at your own risk.
Great enviroment- a lot of games going on and a lot of people.
Customer Service/Sales Rep (Former Employee), Boise, IDOctober 24, 2014
Pros: great benefits-paid time off, leave of absense protection etc
Cons: little flexibilty with schedule
A typical day for a new-hire would be taking calls and adhering to your breaks and lunches, participating in games and meetings and being a team player. I learned a lot about team work, increased my selling ability, and time management. The hardest part about the job is taking back to back calls and the most enjoyable is being recognized for your hard – more... work. – less
Productive, educational, goal-oriented atmosphere
Securities Processing Representative (Current Employee), GetzvilleOctober 23, 2014
Pros: benefits, leadership, support system, 401k, matching contributions
Cons: salary can be better
My daily work consist of assignments and projects with clients and teams. I learn new things everyday and not once I have been bored of working. Great leadership, great manager, great team. Everyone is willing to help others to grow and rejuvenate our business. The hardest part of the job was staying organize as much as possible under tight deadlines, – more... however it was very enjoyable being able to overcome the obstacles with the support system. – less
HELPING PEOPLE
Loan Officer (Current Employee), Woodbridge, NJOctober 23, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
Serving as a community lender, I love the fact that we help people in achieving their financial goals. I love working with different personalities and people of different cultures. Management is allows us a flexible schedule when it comes to balancing work and family.
Oracle financials functional consultant
Oracle AP/Markview System Lead (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 23, 2014
As a BA its good working with in the part of the team for the oracle release R12.
Reorganization taking place, change may not be a bad thing!
anonymous (Current Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 22, 2014
Pros: reorganization change could be good!
Cons: decreased pay when transitioned to direct hire. more hrs, less $$. perks dont offset loss in pay
Overall good company - great company perks if you use them! Able to work remote (dependent on where you work within company). Work/Life balance could be better!
Good company
Fraud Specialist (Former Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 22, 2014
typical corp america change constant management decent depends on who is your sup
Productive, high paced, rewarding
Mortgage Processor (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FlOctober 22, 2014
I had a great manager and team lead to help out if needed for coaching and encouragement of growth and development.
Hard Working Co-workers
Sr. Infrastructure Program Management (Former Employee), CincinnatiOctober 22, 2014
Citi has hard working co-workers
Enjoyable place to work
Global Company
productive place and opportunities for advancement
Branch Account Manager (Former Employee), Ponce, PROctober 22, 2014
Pros: commision
Cons: healthcae benefit, commision
as a branch account manager I perform diversity of work .. in the morning a reunion with my co workers and have a pep-talk to show them where we were , where we were going and how last we it take to go there .. full administration,, debt collection internal and external ..loan reviews until October 2012, after that we only were a debt collection center
Excellent Benefits
Default Processor (Current Employee), Florence, KYOctober 21, 2014
A great place to start a career with great benefits and paid time off. There are so many different departments you are certain to find a job you love.
Great Company
Default Call Center Analyst II (Former Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAOctober 21, 2014
Working for CITI Mortgage was a true growing experience. CITI always provided classes with quality learning matirial to help their employees grow in mortgage knowledge.
Productive, structured and great people
QA/SIT Tester Lead /Business Analyst (Former Employee), Columbus, OHOctober 20, 2014
Pros: fun people to work with and knew my job well.
Cons: low pay
I worked at Citi most of my adult life so I was comfortable with my job and the people I worked with.
A little disappointed in one specific department
ORACLE BUSINESS ANALYST (Former Employee), TampaOctober 18, 2014
Could be better in many management areas especially human resources and work assignments.
Stressful. Especially at month end.
Branch Accounts Manager / Assistant Manager (Former Employee), TexasOctober 17, 2014
Pros: pay is good.
Cons: lack of ethics and lack of support from upper management.
A stressful place to work. All that matters is hitting your numbers. Common statement to hear from management is "this company was here before you were hired, and it will still be here when your gone". Pretty much sums up how loyal they are to employees.
fun workplace
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), mcleansville ncOctober 16, 2014
working for citi was a great experience. The coworkers were great. The hardest part of the job was getting laid off. the most enjoyable part of the job was having the opportunity to work for citi.

About Citi

Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company – Read more