CITIBANK NA

CITIBANK NA United States Employee Reviews

Has the feel of a smaller company
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Irving TxMarch 19, 2015
Pros: environment
Cons: trade off between quality of life and market rate compensation
Not as many silos as other multi nationals. A lot of camaraderie there as evidenced by a large population of double digit tenured employees. Advancement is largely based on merit which was a refreshing experience.
Great environment for any race.
Oracle DBA (Current Employee), Washington, DCMarch 3, 2015
The best work environment anybody can think of.

It is more of a team environment, we work like family. no rest for anybody unless issues are resolved.
Worked as Citigold Officer
CitiGold Officer (Former Employee), Schaumburg, ILFebruary 19, 2015
Help address the personal and financial needs of our clients.

This included helping them with deposits, loans, investments and credit cards as well as any additional planning.
I have a natural ability to convey trustworthiness, great work ethic and also possess strong persuasive abilities.
Account Research Specialist (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: flexible work shift
My typical work day consist of verifying each loan that is populated on my report and calling title companies to make sure they have disbursed so i am able to payoff off the 2nd mortgage. With my job function i work along with different departments front end accounting, processing and closing so i have learned the back end of each department process. I work under minimal to no supervision. My co-workers and i have our on job function but work as team players to complete each and every day to day process. The hardest part of the my job is having more then one assignment due by the end of the work day but the way i handle that is to prioritize my work at the beginging of my work shift. The most enjoyable part of my job is learning new processes, training and working as a team which gives me the ability to have growth with my company.
Create your own opportunities
Director (Current Employee), USAJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: advancement
Cons: poor salary growth
A great place to work for a self starter and someone who can push through all the red tape.
Great Place Great People
Operations Team Lead/Ops Support Assistant (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIJanuary 18, 2015
Great Place to work. Very Flexible with work schedule. Challenging environment and everyone was very easy to get along with. The hardest part of the job was the drive there and back. Management was very effective and well aware of the procedures. My coworkers were overall great people to work with.The most enjoyable part was taking on new tasks and learning new skills.
Competitive and High Level
Client Service Officer (Former Employee), New Castle,DEJanuary 12, 2015
Citi is a very corporate environment with banking professionals who are highly competent and experienced in their fields of expertise. A typical work day would consist of telephone interactions with high-level, multi-million dollar clients and making sure that their daily financial affairs are handled to their specifications. Attention to detail and forecasting were very important in that role. The hardest part of the job was communicating unavailability of a service or function to a customer and the most enjoyable was interacting and building a trusting,professional relationship with the customers.
Great benefits
Bankruptcy Rep (Former Employee), irving txDecember 15, 2014
I love working for them however they had a layoff. I would've like to have still been there
imaging, indexing, shiping
Co-op and CEMA loans (Current Employee), O'Fallon, MOOctober 22, 2014
Pros: people
Cons: hours
Great job with good benefits I became a trainer and could have move up if I wasn't in school to focusing on a different career
Great fast pace environment
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER, BRANCH OPERATIONS (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: flex work
Cons: heavy workload
Great place to learn all aspects of banking. Flexible work arrangements, lots to learn.
Emergency Services Representative (Former Employee), sioux fallsSeptember 9, 2014
Would not work here again, bad conditions, the only good thing was all the time off so i didnt have to be there.
Great Pay
Part-Time Teller (Former Employee), Brentwood, NYAugust 27, 2014
This company takes care of its employees. Training was assertive and very well taught. Entire branch family was pleasant and worked very well together.
Good place to launch your career
Global Risk Management Analyst (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 25, 2014
Pros: good job culture;reasonable compensation;
Cons: inefficient
Good company with great job culture.
The most enjoyable thing is being able to meet so many great people.
Great work culture and employee support
Customer Account Rep (Former Employee), Roy, UTAugust 19, 2014
I worked for Citibank for one year and experienced strong employee support and great work groups. I encourage anyone to consider working for Citibank.
Typical call center environment
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Gray, TNJuly 28, 2014
Cons: poor management
Very impersonal and corporate centered. Poor training and high expectations. The employee morale is horrible. A life draining experience.
Underwriter (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIJuly 6, 2014
Pros: there are none
Cons: mismanaged
Every thing done there is of a punitive nature. I have never met a more unhappy group of people.
Great position for someone else
Mortgage Loan Coordinator (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 27, 2014
Pros: financially rewarding and superb benefits.
Cons: time demanding
This was a well paying position but the workload was usually overwhelming and the life work balance eventually was non-existing. The management staff and my co-workers were very pleasant to work with. The job consisted of very little human contact and I would be much more suited for a position that allowed me to interact with people.
good company
Financial Associate (Current Employee), Greenbrae, CAJune 25, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: not much advancement
My branch is a tad slow but thats about it. Doesnt seem like the best place to grow. Advancement is really hard. management bounces periodically from time to time but the people are great the atmosphere is good. i have a great time but its just a little diferent then i expected. want something different.
Nice work life balance
Conventional Mortgage Underwriter III (Current Employee), Citibank NAJune 11, 2014
I really enjoyed working with my managers and co-workers and I will miss working with Citibank, NA.
sales and goals
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 28, 2014
love working with team members to make our goals in sales and to provided good excellent service....

1 2 3 4

About CITIBANK NA

Citibank is a major international bank, founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York, later First National City Bank of New York. – Read more

CITIBANK NA Salaries