CITIBANK NA

CITIBANK NA Employer Reviews

Great Pay
Part-Time Teller (Former Employee), Brentwood, NYAugust 27, 2014
This company takes care of its employees. Training was assertive and very well taught. Entire branch family was pleasant and worked very well together.
Good place to launch your career
Global Risk Management Analyst (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 25, 2014
Pros: good job culture;reasonable compensation;
Cons: inefficient
Good company with great job culture.
The most enjoyable thing is being able to meet so many great people.
Great work culture and employee support
Customer Account Rep (Former Employee), Roy, UTAugust 19, 2014
I worked for Citibank for one year and experienced strong employee support and great work groups. I encourage anyone to consider working for Citibank.
Typical call center environment
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Gray, TNJuly 28, 2014
Cons: poor management
Very impersonal and corporate centered. Poor training and high expectations. The employee morale is horrible. A life draining experience.
Underwriter (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIJuly 6, 2014
Pros: there are none
Cons: mismanaged
Every thing done there is of a punitive nature. I have never met a more unhappy group of people.
Great position for someone else
Mortgage Loan Coordinator (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 27, 2014
Pros: financially rewarding and superb benefits.
Cons: time demanding
This was a well paying position but the workload was usually overwhelming and the life work balance eventually was non-existing. The management staff and my co-workers were very pleasant to work with. The job consisted of very little human contact and I would be much more suited for a position that allowed me to interact with people.
good company
Financial Associate (Current Employee), Greenbrae, CAJune 25, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: not much advancement
My branch is a tad slow but thats about it. Doesnt seem like the best place to grow. Advancement is really hard. management bounces periodically from time to time but the people are great the atmosphere is good. i have a great time but its just a little diferent then i expected. want something different.
Nice work life balance
Conventional Mortgage Underwriter III (Current Employee), Citibank NAJune 11, 2014
I really enjoyed working with my managers and co-workers and I will miss working with Citibank, NA.
sales and goals
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 28, 2014
love working with team members to make our goals in sales and to provided good excellent service....
Fast paced, and productive day
Anti-money Laundering Analyst (AML) (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMay 5, 2014
A very fast paced environment that always changes accordingly. The environment is fairly relaxed with great people to work with and to assist. The hardest part of the job is inquiring about certain parties, however I have learned alot and will continue to further myself in gaining a better understanding and knowledge.
Citibank
Client Records (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 29, 2014
Pros: helping clients in need of assistance. working with a great team.
Internet Client Service/Client Records
Trouble shoot client issues related to their bank account.
Resolve in a timely manner issues related to online account activity.
When needing additional assistance, responsible for making sure client is speaking with the correct department
Assist client that are in need of records regarding their bank account.
Assist – more... other facilities on a daily basis. – less
Friendly and supportive working environment.
Financial Associate (Former Employee), Washington, DCApril 2, 2014
Pros: great benefits package even for part-time employees
My branch was much smaller than usual so our numbers were few, but during my time as an FA I learned to hone my skills as a salesperson and a customer service representative. Each day I would complete several monetary transactions with clients, helped with account servicing issues, and did all other administrative duties as needed. My coworkers were – more... all great, friendly people who supported one another. The most enjoyable part of the job was definitely the people that you'll meet. I enjoyed this job overall. – less
Fun Culture to work in
Credit Officer (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 29, 2014
Pros: employee perks
Cons: disorganized
Different environment for me so there was a lot to learn, everyone was very helpful in sharing information and ideas. Management appreciated earnest effort and made reasonable requests in face of difficult working conditions. The most enjoyable part of the job was the culture as work was actually fun. I always wanted to show up.
Learned a great deal in a short time.
Business Control Specialist I (Former Employee), Irving, TXMarch 20, 2014
Pros: flexible work schedules
Cons: everyone performing the same task on a project
Workplace that encouraged learning and upward movement. Performed audits of loan applications for compliance with state and federal laws. I enjoyed auditing ARM loans.
management
Home Lending Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 12, 2014
not receptive with follow up. most enjoyable part of the job was working with clients.
I enjoyed my work and my hours with Citi. I especially liked the people I worked with at Citi.
Mortgage Lending Specialist III (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: healthcare, salary, full time days (7-4), and incentive and ot opportunities.
Cons: not enough training and growth opprotunities
A typical day at work would include underwriting loans, training and supporting newer underwriters, loan officers,and processors.
My co-workers have always been friendly and I have had a great team experience at every level of my growth with the organization.
During my 14 1/2 years with Citi, the management changed often. Most of my my managers were – more... approachable, consistent, and knowlegeable, Only a small percentage were not.
The most challenging parts of the job, and the most enjoyable, were the constantly changing industry guidelines and focus. – less
Excellent place to work with fitness gym on site
Mortgage Processor (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: flexible hours with manager approval
Cons: site closed
Citibank was an excellent place to work. Unfortunately the site where I worked closed. I was a mortgage processor, I processed refinance and purchase loans, which included customer service. I worked quickly and efficiently as my pipeline was in excess of 50+ loans. . I am fluent in Spanish which was helpful with our Spanish speaking clients. I am a – more... team player and helped my team mates whenever possible. – less
Summer
Mortgage Loan Processor (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 10, 2014
I full day at work consist of working a full pipeline of up to 30 loans, i have learned how to multitask, management are very hands on, the hardest part is building relationships with client who only want to speak with their loan officer, i enjoy the smiling faces every day
Trying to Be One Step Ahead of the Fraudsters
Sr. Fraud Specialist (Former Employee), West Sacramento, CAFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: mentoring new staff, heavily involved in writing procedures.
Cons: no current job advancement.
In my former position I identified unusual transactions patterns on clients’ accounts and contacted clients to determine validity of checks and signature items that have been presented and deemed suspect.

There was always a tremendous feeling of how greatful a customer was that fraud was not only detected but stop and blocked.
Retail banking at its best
Personal Banker (Current Employee), NY, NYFebruary 6, 2014
Hardest part of the job is meeting your numbers. Most enjoyable part of the job is helping customers with issues and/or providing the products that best serves their needs

1 2 3 4

About CITIBANK NA

Citibank is a major international bank, founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York, later First National City Bank of New York. – Read more