CitiBank
1,169 reviews

CitiBank Employer Reviews

Excelent company
Invoice Specialist - CBS Payment Services (Former Employee), tampa,flSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: great workplace
Cons: laid off
very good company to work for. great benefits.excellent call centers and trainings.
very good employees to work with
Personal Banker / Business Banker (Current Employee), Grapevine, TXSeptember 19, 2014
A typical day is very busy at citi. I really love the customers. they are what make the job fun. I learn so much from them and I get along with my co workers really well.
It was fun working at CITIBANK in a professional environment.
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Jackson Heights, NYSeptember 19, 2014
Everyday you get to learn something new and interesting. Gained more knowledge about credit cards opening and closing accounts and benefits of new bank products. Excellent management. Most helpful, friendly and professional coworkers. Sometimes was hard to satisfy customers to the fullest. Most enjoyable was to get 100% customer satisfaction point.
productive and nice work experience
Bank Teller (Current Employee), Staten Island, NYSeptember 17, 2014
was a good learning experience enjoyed working with people and helping with their needs
You get to see every sort of technology. You work with lot of smart, energetic, dedicated but aggressive people Work from home for few teams
Senior Application Developer (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: you get to see every sort of technology. you work with lot of smart, energetic, dedicated but aggressive people work from home for few teams
Cons: lots of overtime at work, management would not help in any way, no team work, management provokes conflicts. lots and lots of politics. develop very thick skin to tolerate, very bad work culture
You should spend lots of overtime at work. Management would not help in any way. Work is expected to be done all by yourself as an individual. No team work. Management is involved(sort of directly provokes) directly in conflicts within colleagues.
Lots and lots of politics. You cannot survive with out developing very thick skin to tolerate.
No salary – more... raises. If there are, they are very low compared to the long hours you spend.
Very bad work culture. – less
Amazing workplace
Business Analyst (Current Employee), San Francisco, CASeptember 17, 2014
It is a great place to work with. Everyday is a new learning experience.
Used to be a descent place to work
Customer Service/Sales (Former Employee), TampaSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: flexible schedules at call centers
Cons: penny pinching company
For the first 2 1/2 years this wasn't a bad company, then they got a new CEO who obviously started cutting costs (employees bonuses and other benefits) Ex: Having to transfer a sale you just completed to India so they can lose it for you because they can't properly read a script :( Became a pretty bad place to work. I know a large number of other employees – more... that also left the company after getting tired of being treated unfairly. Plus they have a nifty satellite that can intentionally send you nothing but bottom of the barrel sales calls to drastically decrease your bonus when you are on schedule to do well. Thanks Citibank! – less
Personal growth
BUSINESS BANKING SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Los Gatos, CASeptember 16, 2014
Pros: personal growth, series 6, series 63, and life and health licenses
Cons: stress of an uncontrollable market
Working with Citibank gave me the opportunity to work with business owners. I was able to see the traits that make a business successful. I enjoyed working with people and helping them reach their financial goals.
Ever changing work environment has presented many opportunities for professional growth.
Repurchase Operations Control Manager (Current Employee), St Louis MoSeptember 15, 2014
Responsible for operational risk and control oversight of department. Identify and monitor high risk business control points. Develop and maintain positive relationships with management over broad spectrum of business functions. Consult on policies and procedures. Train and mentor team of operational review analysts.
Excellent Place to work
Customer Solutions Advocate (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: thank you points
Citibank is an excellent company to work for. Besides the excellent management team and corporate culture; Citibank leads by example in promoting diversity, leadership, and corporate responsibility.
Good company
Data Entry (Former Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 12, 2014
Citibank is a very good company to work for. Great pay and flexible hours as well as great benefits when I worked there.
Good place to work while in school.
Teller (Current Employee), Weston, FLSeptember 12, 2014
Mainly filled with operations all day long. You will meet an immense amount of experts in every single field and will be able to introduce yourself and make connections for future references.

But, you will do the same thing every single day without any changes to your daily routine.
Citibank
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Wellesley, MASeptember 11, 2014
Very good Company, great compensation, great health benefit and 401k matching.
Very happy with the Company
Loan Processor (Former Employee), Las Vegas NV at the LakesSeptember 10, 2014
Great company to work with, including management, co-workers, the environment was fantastic. I was very exited to go to work every day and for that reason I was very proactive and good Processor.
productive environment.
Teller (Former Employee), washington dcSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: paid vacations
Cons: short breaks
a typical day at work was to fulfill clients basic transactions.
refer additional products.

I learned how to sell with out making a client feel like your pushing just any product to them.

Management was fair and productive.

A challenging situation would be Managing to complete a transaction when system would freeze in the middle of a transaction.

Most – more... enjoyable part of my job would be helping clients with their needs/any questions orconcerns. – less
People
Team Leader (Former Employee), new york new yorkSeptember 10, 2014
a company that treat there people with respect and understanding.
Long days always at your desk
Securities Processing Representative (Current Employee), tampaSeptember 9, 2014
The people are great and the work is easy but, the days are long and boring.
Review Of Citibank
Vendor Production Manager, Vice President (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: always fixing things that are not broken
I loved the flexibility of my position at Citibank. I learned how to manage multiple groups at a time. I got along with everyone in the company from state to state. I liked the involvement of the senior leaders with the junior leaders of the company. I would definitely go back to work at Citibank.
Not the best bank
Bank Teller (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: good team
Cons: not much of development
Not The best Bank to work for, they didn't care much about the employees.
Not bad
Credit Card Fraud Investigator (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 8, 2014
Hired as a fraud investigator and was trained for the position after being hired. Good pay and good benefits. My position was transferred out of the state.

1 2 3 4 5