Citicorp

Citicorp Employer Reviews

Steady reliable job
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXOctober 30, 2014
Pros: steady work
Cons: it was ok...moved to austin
I handled customer service issues on a daily basis.
Checked to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers problems. Determined charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
Great atmosphere
Sr Licensing and Contracting Specialist (Former Employee), Hartford, CTOctober 3, 2014
Pros: flex time
Cons: hard to get out of the city when it snows
I looked forward to going to work every day.
great people
great history
Fraud Early Warning Analyst/Customer service (Former Employee), Hagerstown, MDOctober 1, 2014
Pros: good pay, nice people to work with
Cons: work weekends, work holidays, work nights
a typical day consisted of answering phones, and assisting callers with problems with their credit cards. I learned a lot working at citi. They had a very formal training that was adequate to teach you how to perform you job duties. co workers were amazing.
productive and great place to work
Document Specialist (Former Employee), Irving, TXSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: parties, free snacks and lunch, fun outings and other enjoyable events
Cons: great healthcare plan and two breaks daily
Customer service, file, process mail, post payments, deactivate credit cards, image documents, deliver mail, shred, slice mail and other related duties.
fun workplace
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: no alarm clock
Cons: crazy working hours
Two administrative assistant work for 23 individuals, so you can see it's very busy department, because I'm single & young I really enjoy it very much working hard, every day go by so fast. A lot of time we had to work until 2 am the next morning we have to be there 8 am, because it's my second city job so I didn't know any better, I saw bank is always – more... like that. Everyone get along & also help each other all the time so you didn't really care how late you will work 'til. Because the crazy working hour, after this job I'm train my system every morning will wake up 5 am, now matter how late I go to sleep. Too bad the company relocated. – less
Awesome supportive company
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Albuquerque NMAugust 13, 2014
Pros: lots of opportunity to advance
Cons: typical lack of compensation in the banking industry
Citi offers endless opportunities to get differnt flavors of the "citi" brand.
Citi provides a fun, upbeat and innovative work enviroment.
Online Live Chat/Tech Support (Current Employee), Hagerstown, MarylandJuly 10, 2014
Pros: games, appreciation, celebrations, charities, fun/hip atmosphere
Cons: compensation
Assisting card members with technical support issues and website navigation via online Chat as well as in-depth card account servicing.

I've learned that innovation and change are keys to success in our ever evolving workplace. It's important to meet the needs and standards of clients. By keeping with the latest trends i.e. implementing online assistance – more... to card member's we've narrowed the playing field for our competitor's.

The management at Citi are advocates for their team member's. I've had several managers at Citi and all have been personable and understanding. While giving the firm push that we all need sometimes to make goals and set the bar higher once those goals are met.

Being a new department in Citi that started off as a pilot with just my team, we have become more like a family. Our bond and mutual respect for one another make us a force to be reckoned with when meeting division goals and competing with other teams.

The hardest part of my job is having to tell a card member that I cannot assist them due to security limitations of an online venue. Although this does not happen often, certain confidential account information should not be discussed or entered through a virtual forum. Having to advise a card member to call in makes me feel as though I did not perform my job duty in providing service online.

I enjoy being able to provide clarity to many who are not Internet or financially savvy on a daily basis. When a customer is left feeling well informed and more knowledgeable after speaking with me I feel a sense of accomplishment. – less
Typical Day at the Job
Senior Collection Specialist (Former Employee), McLeansville, NCJuly 9, 2014
Pros: good benefits, strong management
Cons: stressful
Working with Citicorp is fast paced and demanding. On a typical day you are working dialer related jobs and also taking inbound calls. You must have a very strong work ethic and also keep up with constant procedural changes. You also must help locate non contact customers,solve problems with accounts and most importantly to help the customer in any – more... way possible while helping the bank maintain it's assets. I learned to work fast but also to keep in mind that the customer comes first and should always be treated with respect. The most enjoyable part of the job was the feeling of satisfaction received by actually helping customers solve their financial problems – less
Large Financial Services Organization
Accounting (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHJuly 6, 2014
Pros: good work life balance
Cons: limited opportunities
Day to day planning, budgeting, and analysis. Very busy workload in peak times of the year such as month end closings, etc. Similar to most financial organizations.
Phone Services
Credit Card Fraud Representative (Former Employee), Hagerstown, MDJune 28, 2014
10 hr shifts on the phone as a fraud representative.

Learned a lot about Fraud Rings and how to detect fraud on credit cards.

The co-workers were the most enjoyable part of the job, hardest part of the job is dealing with some difficult customers.
Positive place to work beautiful building great break room and lunch room .
Senior account Specialist (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOJune 18, 2014
Pros: great team environment open communication great work environment.
Cons: changing goals and adptation to those statistics required.
Indirect supervision able to work independently although stats were often changeable. Team work environment very positive. Open door communication with managers and upper management. Signed into your system and began taking or making calls resolving issues as able including correspondence and resolution that was a win win situation.
Rewarding employment
Digital Technology Analyst & Strategist (Current Employee), Meridian, IDJune 17, 2014
Pros: reimbursed college tuition
Cons: silo-ed at times
Excellent benefits and room for advancement. Opportunity for remote workers.
Fast Paced
Customer Service Representative Home Agent (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 31, 2014
Worked with customers advising them on their account balances.
Great Work Family
Analyst (Current Employee), Hagerstown, MDFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: flexible work environment, awarded accordingly of performance, great training programs
Cons: job discontinuance
I was so blessed with an amazing work family throughout my time with Citi. My management team does truly care about their employees.

Job Security is the issue but I feel that is an issue for most places because of today's economy.
Big Call Center
Customer Service/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Hagerstown, MDFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: hours
Using a telephone and a mainframe to assist customers with inquires or to make payments. Also included upselling products to customers. (Even the irrate ones) Not a terrible place to work, if you like a job that seems like its the same thing over and over again.
Citi is all about Change
Citi Representative (Current Employee), Hagerstown, MDJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: job is not necessary secure
Review files seeing what is going on if the client is planning on repairing the property. Review to see if the insurance check was deposited and it is available to to see if we can send out a check for the client to give to their contractor or if they are self repair.

Some times working with fellow employees some times it hard to see if task are getting – more... done in a timely manner.

Most employees are great to work with they treat you well.

The years I have worked at Citi. I have had the opportunity to learn may different process on the card side of the bank. – less
Customer Service work environment.
Customer Service/ Sales (Former Employee), McLeansville, NCJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: full time work, decent pay, health care.
Cons: high stress environment, short breaks with very uptight management.
My intentional job were to assist customers seeking to verify/correct issues with their credit card accounts but I was also required to sell some products and services to sometimes unsuspecting clients who were not always well informed of what they were getting into and I was not required to give more details than were necessary to sell the products.
Good place to work overall.
Transaction Fraud Specialist (Current Employee), Hagerstown, MDJanuary 2, 2014
A typical day at work includes dealing with customers over the phone. This can include very upset people. I have learned how to identify fraud related issues. The management is good for the most part, but as with any job there is always room for improvement. Hardest part of the job is dealing with irate customers. Most enjoyable part of the job is interacting – more... with co-workers. – less
It is a place to work
Bill Disputes Specialist (Current Employee), Hagerstown MDDecember 9, 2013
Pros: benifits
Cons: manigment
I work with customers to fix they're issues as needed. Dealing upper management can be a pain. The day to day is alright
very productive company to work for fun working with the public and co workers
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee), Hagerstown, MDOctober 30, 2013
Pros: on spot lunch bar for a different meal every day
Cons: long days with shorter breaks
Can always be promoted with this company ,very good benefits packages the company has compassion for its employees

1 2 3