CitiTrends

CitiTrends Employer Reviews

fun work place
Assistant Store Manger (Former Employee), Garfield Heights, OHJanuary 26, 2015
In the beginning it felt like a family but due to budget cuts it became more stressful and strenuous on the associates along with the managers. It became a place that I wouldn't stay away from to a place I just wanted to stay away from!
Safe place to work.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: flexible
Cons: no free lunch.
Love working and meeting new people. Organize and clean store. Able to communicate with management if there were any problems.
fun and great starter
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: lots of employees needed help
great starter for employment history
long term learning curve
always room for promotion
six month employee review and raises
fun environment
management was good
a day at work
sales associate (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: pay raise, free lunch, gift cards
Cons: low pay rate, not enough working hours
a typical day at work may involve working on shipment on performing any much needed task as instructed. Management overall lacked stability. Each individual should be able to work together as a team rather than against one another. However while working in an environment such as this someone like myself learns how to keep a thick skin and to not allow things to bother me. I learned how to pace myself but to also be able to get over the needed amont of work finished. A team player is someone who i have better become
management
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), West Columbia, SCJanuary 16, 2015
great customer service and loving my job, I have nothing bad to say about Citi TREND. I love helping my wonderful customers. I just love the how the business was running.
It WAS A FUN PLACE I ENJOY WORKING THERE
Asst. Manager / Sales Associate (Former Employee), MARSHALL,TXJanuary 14, 2015
I LIKE THE JOB BECAUSE I WAS ABLE TO CUSTOMER FIND WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR
Easy going workplace
Cashier (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 12, 2015
A typical day would be, working as a cashier. You take out merchandise from boxes, open the dressing rooms, and clean the area you're working in. I learned that you have to be quick or the customer will get upset. Management needs work, they tell you to do 3 things at once. The hardest part of the job would have to be the environment, and that no one is clear about what they want to be done. The enjoyable part is that we can joke around.
I enjoyed it
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Union City, GAJanuary 11, 2015
They didnt pay management enough.I was an assistant manager making 8.30 a hour.But i learned alot and knowledge is something money cant buy.
Hectic work conditions, and poorly managed
Cashier (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJanuary 9, 2015
Didn't experience a lot of cooperation between management and associates. Showed favoritism to different employees and left feelings of resentment. Some day they wouldn't allow me to count my cash drawer. Didn't communicate efficiently with employees, and fired people based off of personal feelings.
great experience
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Stone Mountain, GAJanuary 8, 2015
Citi Trends is a great retail store.
I have been working retail for 8 years I haven't really learned anything new.
Co workers are hard working team players.
There isn't anything hard about it I guess because I been working retail a long time.
The customers make my job worth it.
Just don't waste your time
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Akron, OHJanuary 7, 2015
Cons: you name it, that's what it is
Hired as an assistant. Got zero training. The DM is disrespectful. She uses you as a pawn to get information about your co-workers. Other assistant treats you like dirt. Really no privacy to learn the 3 manuals of layouts, rules, etc. There is zero communication between upper management and store level management. Scheduled until a certain time, never get out at that time. Horrible neighborhood.
needs more work
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), Shreveport, LAJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: if management you get paid break
Cons: short breaks
rather keep it not personal, the job didn't turn out like I expected it to,it became a lot of dram, and a hard working environment, I guess if a person likes what they do but cant be able to express what they love and have a passion for fashion then citi trends isn't the place to grow
2nd Asst. Manager
2nd Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 7, 2015
Basically my daily duties were customer service. Return and exchange. Detailing with customer issues. Recovery of the store. Loss prevention. Daily paper work handeling. And management of team duties.
Not a good experience
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Jacksonville, NCJanuary 6, 2015
Working for this company was very stressful. When I was hired management had just cleaned out the staff. Most everyone was fired for employee theft. The job duties were not difficult; however, the customers were very difficult
it was productive
Store Associate (Former Employee), South Bend, INJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: we worked together
This job taught me a lot about customer service. I really enjoyed working directly with the customers. I got to work with clothes and we also got discounts. That was a plus. We had pretty much good communication. If you like working with people this would be the place to work.
pleasure servicing customers
Manager (Former Employee), Darlington, SCJanuary 2, 2015
There isn't a fair balance between work and life...
the job itself isn't hard. Sometimes you find great people to work with.
did not like being in brainerd
Sales Rep (Former Employee), east brainerdJanuary 1, 2015
people was crazy at Brainerd. people always was getting robed.
Productive Fun Workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJanuary 1, 2015
Very professional and fun at the same time. Wonderful management. Awesome teamwork.
Good job for retail
Sales Associate (Current Employee), San Antonio, TexasDecember 31, 2014
Managers are good to work with. Answer all questions when any employees need help.
CitiTrends
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Clarksdale, MSDecember 21, 2014
A typical day at work was me unstocking boxes to put items on the shelves and greeting customers as they enter the store. I had a great time at work. I loved my co-workers; they made my work day go by smoothly. I would say the hardest part of the job was inventory because I had to make sure everything was in line and counted for, even though customers made it hard to do. The most enjoyable part of the job was that even though we were at work we still made our day fun and exciting. When it was time to get serious, we were serious and about business. We took care of our customer's needs and tried to make the environment for them safe and convenient.

1 2 3 4 5