CitiTrends Employee Reviews

salesassociate
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Sumter, SCAugust 26, 2015
citi trends is and great job to work if you are a fashion person and a people person you must have a very outgoing self esteem to heklp customer and deal with attitude but it a layed back job at times
what you learned
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), Gulfport, MSAugust 24, 2015
a lot of customer service skills. I also learned a lot about the retail and marketing business as well.. was tought how to manage and talk to co workers in a professional
manner
Very laid back environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), North Augusta, SCAugust 22, 2015
A typical work day at Citi Trend's usually goes by very smoothly. When I first started I was a little distant. As time passed I grew to actually love working with my co-workers. Everyone get's along we work very well together. The most enjoyable part of the job is putting out shipment. The hardest part of the job is markdown Sunday.
Fun entertaining workplace
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALAugust 21, 2015
Great work place for a person with the love of customer service. Since being here I have better time management skills. I have a voice in the overall layout of merchandise in my department and throughout the store.
Doing floor plans are very productive and it keep you busy
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 19, 2015
Pros: co workers
Cons: healthcare
It was a good place to work at. It was joy of working with the employees.I work there for years well i start knowing the customers and they start ask for me every time they came to Citi Trends which made me feel good that they want my help
A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLAugust 19, 2015
Pros: GREAT PAY, GREAT WORK ATMOSPHERE, GREAT BENEFITS
Cons: NONE
OVERALL GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH WORK, EMPLOYEES, BENEFITS. I LIKED THE TYPE OF WORK VERY MUCH SO THAT I WOULD LOVE TO COME BACK AND DO IT AGAIN. DEALING WITH CLOTHES AND ACCESSORIES WICH ARE ALL VERY NICE TO LOOK AT , CUSTOMER SERVICE TO THE PEOPLE AND HELPING THEM FIND WHAT THEY NEED. IT IS A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE.
Great place
sales associate (Former Employee), moultrie,gaAugust 18, 2015
Great place to work at if you are looking for a part time job. The hours are great and flexible. fun work place to be at and the managers are very respectful people.
Unorganized
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INAugust 13, 2015
The best thing about this job was seeing all of the new fashion coming in. For the most part the days were slow. The hardest part of the job was being understaffed and having a line of people waiting to check out
fun enviorment
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Flint, MIAugust 10, 2015
I had fun working with citi trends I met a lot of people , learned the way they liked to dress and also gave them in there kids great customer service
Retail
Cashier (Former Employee), Lynchburg, VAAugust 4, 2015
Keeping the store neat and free of clutter in a orderly fashion.I learned how to cash out drawers at the end of the day and complete receipts to take to the bank and make deposits.
Fast paced and Productive work environment
Retail Salesperson (Former Employee), Battle Creek, MIJuly 30, 2015
Pros: Discounts on merchandise, and competing with other stores in our district.
Cons: unsatisfied customers and the return policy
A typical day at Citi Trends was fast paced and I always stayed busy. I learned working at Citi Trends that I enjoy customer service and helping others. The Management was tolerable. I enjoyed working with my co-workers. The hardest part of my job was tackling frustrated and rude customers, however the most enjoyable part of my job was working in a positive environment, and being able to satisfy customers on a daily basis.
N/a
2nd Assiatant Manager (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 27, 2015
⦁ Developed and redesigned store p;ans using planogram software, implementing placement strategies strategically designed to boost sales and draw the attention of a new customer base,
⦁ Maintained product displays, identifying replenishment needs and cleaning product space.
⦁ Supervised the process of monitoring product inventory, marking deective products and damaged packages for store removal.
Fun retail job
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Montgomery AlJuly 27, 2015
Good laid back job !
I love my co-workers.
I basically learned how to use the register and how to do markdowns.
I'm usually helping customers or hanging up clothes.
I enjoy getting to meet new people.
Sales Associate, Apparel Department (Former Employee), Orangeburg, SCJuly 23, 2015
Learned how to set up displays. I worked the cash register. the hardest part of the job was stopping customers from stealing.
Productive workplace and a good learning experience
Manager (Current Employee), Jacksonville ArJuly 22, 2015
Pros: hour lunch breaks
Cons: benefits
I have learned most of how to deal with angry customers,how to run a store and get everything together for the next person opening up to a clean fresh new start,dealing with excuses and how to go by them the hardest part of the job was completing a task without being interrupting cause I always want to finish something Ive started and the most enjoyable part of this job was doing Sunday reports,organizing freight and markdowns
Productive, fun work environment
Sales (Former Employee), Waco, TXJuly 22, 2015
Employees are a pleasure to be around, clean work and shopping environment. Processed purchases, returns and monitored fitting rooms.
It's a job
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee), Macon, GAJuly 22, 2015
Ok place to work if you need a job. As a manger you do every job in the store plus more but you will not be compensate well. This company doesn't care about their employees or customers only profit.
Customer Service is a must :)
Manager (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLJuly 21, 2015
Working in retail is always difficult and working as a retail manager is especially hard, At all times you must keep a positive attitude when it come to working with customers.
Hectic working envirnoment
assistant manager (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAJuly 21, 2015
Unprofessional employer that needs more employees to operate properly. Extremely fast working environment where you are required to be quick on your feet.
Poor Upper Management and Training
General Manager/Sales Manager (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAJuly 20, 2015
Pros: staff
Cons: all else
Poor training and upper management support. Customer base is difficult to deal with. Unrealistic expectations of management and staff/