CitiTrends

CitiTrends Employer Reviews

great work place
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Belle Glade, FLJune 16, 2014
great work place typical day is smooth deliever great customer service the most enjoyable part about the job is delivering customer service
Good work place
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Spring Lake, NCJune 16, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: work place could have been a little more protected from shoplifters
organization was good, management was good the employees were great
Great Work Environment
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee), AlabamaJune 11, 2014
Room to grow in this company. If you love retail then this job is for you!
Productive job with flexible schedule
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJune 7, 2014
Pros: employee discount, exceptional meal period
Cons: constant rush, shoplifters
Pretty good company to be apart of. Very fun at times and can also be rewarding.
Fast paced workplace with afforable style
Third Key Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 5, 2014
Pros: meeting and helping new people
Cons: compensation and shift
It was great being apart of people's fashion statements and building rapports. The hardest part of the job was controlling thief. The management and coworkes became family and made it great to work there.
Negative Work Environment!!!
Sales Associate (Former Employee), North Randall, OhJune 5, 2014
Pros: short shifts
Cons: manager had a bad attitude
The store has urban clothing and tries to be on top of trends but are generally a bit behind. Some people thought we were a thrift store. The manager has an extremely bad attitude and caused a lot of division between the staff members with his daily gossip. Co-workers were nice. Customers were rude. The pay sucked. The job didn't pay enough for what – more... was required. Having to run register, assist customers, organize freight, and do markdowns was way too demanding for $7.00/hr. Only take the job if you are in desperate need of a job. – less
I enjoyed the incentives that came with doing excellent work.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 5, 2014
We were contracted with Sprint. We processed payments, set arrangements and discussed charges on the bills with the customers.

I learned how to better multi-task and how to move through several programs to better assist the customers.

The hardest part was understanding the billing for prorated charges.

I enjoyed the rewards I received for doing a – more... great job. – less
Work Place
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Pontiac, MIJune 4, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: less wages
A very great place to work at. Must of the coworkers was great to get along with and did their jobs well.
Growing ad busy company
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Americus, GAJune 3, 2014
Pros: discounts on clothes
Cons: not the field i wanted to make a career out of
Working as a sales associate at Citi Trends was always fun. I also have a love for fashion and i love to look nice and dress people. The co workers were always nice and we all got along easily. The most enjoyable part about working here was putting out all the beautiful clothing.
productive
Retail Store Manager (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNJune 3, 2014
Not a very good place to work when you are on salary and they take advantage of you
Productive and fun workplace
Second Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Tupelo, MSJune 1, 2014
Managed the store and Fashion Apparel displays

Provided superior customer care

Opened and closed store

Managed day to day operations which included inventory and supervision of employees
Bad place to work
sales floor associate (Former Employee), winston salemMay 29, 2014
Pros: its a job
Cons: no discount, no structure, no training, no organization, no good pay.
Run freight and if they feel like taeching you can run the register to. Boring retail job.
You are your own Boss
Store Manager (Current Employee), Marietta, GAMay 26, 2014
Pros: two hours per day
Cons: never have an off day
Great experience u first stop at telegraph to pick up your papers. Thhen u proceed to the location were you delicver your papers. At this time you began to bundle each paper an place in paper tube for your customers. if there Elderly or dias able u plac at door step
Productive, friendly co-workers with opportunities for advancements.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNMay 26, 2014
Productive, friendly co-workers with opportunities for advancements. Build relationships with customers.
Great Clientele, Comfortable Environment
2nd Assistant Manager (Current Employee), The Plaza Rd. Charlotte, NCMay 14, 2014
Pros: comfortable environment
Cons: loss prevention
A typical day would be to come into work, clock in, and begin working on freight/inventory. While managing associates, run the cash registers and maintain loss prevention.
I have learned from this company how to become more aware of customers trying to steal merchandise, I have also learned many techniques to making customers happy and satisfying their – more... shopping needs.
The management in the store consists of young women who are still progressing their skills. Corporate management is going through new changes and people.
The co-workers are very attentive to the rules and regulations given and follows all managerial requests.l enjoy working with my co-workers/associates.
The hardest part about the job is getting all of merchandise on floor with little to none of workers.
The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with the customers on a daily basis. – less
Job was okay
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Tuskegee, ALMay 10, 2014
I loved and hated it all at the same time. but nobody knew it. because i love to work. sometimes i had to deal with the bad attitudes. but i didnt let it break me..
n/a
Cashier (Former Employee), Markham, ILMay 9, 2014
I was a cashier. Citi trends is a nice store. A typical day there was very busy.
Productive workplace
2nd assistant mgr (Former Employee), Columbus, MSMay 5, 2014
Pros: quick advancement
Cons: i enjoyed it all
A typical day at Citi Trends consist of assisting in the opening and closing of the store daily and nightly, daily and nightly deposit, post weekly payroll, assist in managing 8 others, assist in unloading freight from truck, assist in inventory count weekly, operate register and most importantly provided the best customer service I could
You have to be a people person
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMay 3, 2014
Pros: they work with my busy life
Cons: it takes a lot of tine and energy
You come in contact with a lot of different characters in the day. from when I clock in to when the door closes, people are constantly asking questions and wanting me to do something. patience is needed to arrange the racks over and over while watching the costumers destroy it.
Very demanding, unbending place to work. A place of work to be busy only.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Pascagoula, MSMay 1, 2014
Pros: busy work, fast-paced, ocd friendly
Cons: pay, unflexibilty
Everything I learned about merchandising amd processing was taught to me by the person that opened the store. The only thing that management taught to me was to run a cash register. Anything else was learned on the fly. The Assistant Manager is awesome and can do everything in the store. The hardest part of the job is the Store Manager. If u can deal – more... with the store manager, youo will go far. The most enjoyable part of the job was my co-workers and the customers. I receive joy knowing that the customer is satified with the service I provided. – less