Citizant Employee Reviews

Best Company I Ever worked for! I miss them!
Executive Assistant/Project Administrator III (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 17, 2017
It is not just a company...It is a Family. From the day I started to the day I made the hard decision to leave due to relocation, I felt the company not only valued me as a employee, but cared for me as a person. If given the opportunity and the company had a location in my current town it would be my honor to be apart of the team again!
I work as a contract with the Government for Citizant
Credentialing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Ogden, UTAugust 4, 2017
I am not at the Citizant Corporate office, I work in a government facility which is a different environment than corporate one. Citizant as a whole is a very supportive company.
Pros
Ethical, Open Minded
Cons
If have issue at my location very hard to prove.
This is a very productive and fun environment to work in.
Credentialing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 16, 2017
I like how systematic and structured everything is within this company. In addition, whenever you don't understand something, there is no hesitation for management to step in and assist immediately.
Pros
Great management and emplooyee interaction.
Cons
n/a
Fun, productive and a great team environment.
Master Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VAFebruary 22, 2017
Master Scheduler - Citizant (CTR)
OIT - Office of Information Technology
EOIR - Executive Office of Immigration Review
USDOJ - United States Department of Justice

• Currently responsible for managing, controlling and overseeing all MS Project Schedules.
• Coordinating, creating charts and slide decks for Portfolio Investment Review Committee (PIRC) presentations.
• Participating in meetings and interfacing with Project Managers (PM) key stakeholders and team members.
• Responsible for file uploads to SharePoint.
• Provide support for Steering Committee and Fiscal Planning.
Pros
Cons
Contractor
Productive and fun workplace
Junior Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 22, 2016
I extremely enjoyed working at Citizant. The workplace environment was very laid back and included a great experience to work with a variety of mentors. Anytime I ran into issues or troubles, I could ping a senior developer and get the solutions sorted out. The company focused on bridging communication between employees so there was no gaps in work progress.
Pros
worked remotely
Very good place to work
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  VirginiaNovember 6, 2015
I have had an enjoyable time working for Citizant. The support from corporate has been very good. They will rapidly help when called upon.
This is the best company I have ever worked for
Market/Competitive Intelligence Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAMay 5, 2015
The people from the CEO down are; compassionate, team oriented, intelligent, diligent, creative, driven, focused, and passionate about IT learning /business/enterprise architecture (SOA, SOAP, EA, Microsoft, c++, JBOSS) and fulfilling the government need for specialists like these unique individuals across the full DHS, DOJ, and DOT spectrum!
Good Opportunity Bad Management
IT (Former Employee) –  TexasNovember 26, 2014
This is a nice small company however the management is lacking! This would be a great place to work eventually but until then they need to firm up the management structure. The owner doesn't have a clue what is going on.
Nice people but managment is lacking
Director of Infrastructure and Technology Services (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAApril 2, 2014
The CEO is a very personable person, but she seems to be unaware of how her mid levels managers treat the staff.
Outstanding Company!
Enterprise Architect / Data Architect (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAMarch 10, 2014
Great company that genuinely cares about the welfare of it's employees.
A Good Place To Work
Certified Enterprise Architect (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 16, 2014
Citizant is a Good place to work with nice people. The company is growing rapidly. They recently did a restructure so some positions are being switched around a bit, but overall a good place to work with some flexibility.
Pros
Free Gym
Cons
Great work life balance, great opportunity, friendly environment
Jr. Business Analyst, IT (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VADecember 6, 2013
Citizant is the model of what a small IT based firm should encapsulate. The mission and goals instilled in each employee resonate throughout the company and transcend into the work provided for the customer. It is a faced paced learning environment with much room for creative intuition to come to fruition. The work life balance is extremely flexible and friendly faces are always around the corner.
Very Interesting place to work NOB Norfolk
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJune 12, 2013
The typical work day involved working in a webservice, java, mainframe environment. I learned quit a bit at my work place Norfolk NOB developing in really two different environments at the same time. The hardest part of my job is dealing with really not having PC's with enough memory to be able to work between both environments at the same time therefore causing lots of time lost just trying to run processes to perform compiles, run test and develop.
Pros
The environment gear you to defintely a great learning experiece.
Cons
Infrastructure is not condusive for muliti processing.
Citizant is a nice place to work
Tech writer (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAFebruary 28, 2013
The people at this company are really wonderful and I have learned so much since I started work here--lots to add to the resume. 2013 is looking pretty bright.
Pros
nurturing environment, people care about what you want to do with your future.
Cons
pay and benefits could be better
Create Place to learn
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Sterling, VAFebruary 6, 2013
Create place to learn and grow but not a very stable work environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citizant. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4