Citizens Bank & Trust Employee Reviews in United States

Was a friendly company to work with.
Teller/Data Processor (Former Employee) –  Eastman, GAAugust 14, 2015
Brought up the system for four branch's, fast paced job on certain days, good relationships through co-workers, had to keep tellers working hard but getting to know them as well.
Pros
Free lunch's on busy days, great healthcare
Cons
Room for growth in a position
Nice
Teller (Former Employee) –  Rutledge, TNJune 24, 2015
This was a very nice place to work. I really enjoyed my time there and also the people I worked with. I was very disappointed in the decision to let me go.
Comfortable Working Enviornment
Network Administrator (Former Employee) –  Lake Wales, FLSeptember 15, 2014
It was like working with family, when there were problems, they were huge, however with a quick resolution, everyone was very happy.
Fun, educational, and helpful
Vault Teller/Head Teller (Former Employee) –  Ardmore, OKAugust 22, 2014
I started working for a branch of this bank when I graduated high school. It was an enjoyable place to work and they were extremely flexible when needed.
Pros
vacation, ins., and friendly enviroment
Cons
no room to move up
Great workplace with great customers
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 14, 2014
A typical day started out by setting up my teller station and processing all the night drops for retail and commercial customers. I also maintained a personal banker desk in the lobby. My day was spent helping customers with transactions, customer questions, opening and closing accounts for new and existing customers and making phone calls following up with potential and existing customers. I have learned a great deal from Citizens Bank & Trust such as my continued learning and growth in the financial industry. I have learned and masted the personal banking position such as helping customers find the right financial product that best fits their needs. I had great co-workers who were helpful, respectful and were always available to answer any questions I had. The hardest part of my job was switching back and forth from teller to personal banker and making sure I did each job to the best of my ability. The most enjoyable part of my job was the seeing and talking to the customers each day. I also really enjoyed my co-workers.
Pros
customers, co-workers, healthcare
Cons
hours, management
Job
SR Teller & Vault Teller (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJuly 29, 2014
Great environment to work in. Love employees from president to Sr Management to tellers. Know everyone on first name basis.
Pros
wonderful people and environment, excellent benefits
Cons
pay
Good company to work for.
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Chillicothe, MOMarch 8, 2014
Friendly and customer service oriented employees. Pleasant and funny coworkers.
Great company! Amazing benefits! Fabulous Co-Workers!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLDecember 6, 2012
I have worked for Citizens Bank & Trust for 2 years now and I have enjoyed every day! I work with some of the best people!!
Pros
1 hour lunch each day, 2 weeks paid vacation per year
Cons
smaller company
Everyday was a new day, always busy with customers or closing loans
Assistant Vice President/Collections (Current Employee) –  Lake Wales FLMay 24, 2012
I start my day by contacting customers that are past due on their accounts. Most of them are nice and realize they are delinquent, but I treat them with respect and try to figure out a solution for them. Sometimes, I feel like I'm still in elementary with the rules, but co-workers are awesome to work with-lots of laughter! The hardest part of my job is informing customers we will be starting foreclosure or repossession. When I leave the office, I know I have helped a customer by listening and understanding their situation-I know I have done all I can do for them except make the payment. And my co-workers are fun to work!
Pros
working with great co-workers, great customers, and a variety of responsibilites.
Cons
...
IT department is understaffed and lacks direction and policies.
Network Administrator (Current Employee) –  Lake Wales, FLApril 25, 2012
I handle way too many help desk issues and do not spend enough time on server/network issues. I have to say that the end-users are the most computer illiterate I have ever worked with. There is absolutely no end-user training either. There are no help desk policies in place, so anyone can submit a ticket about anything or they can call with the most ridiculous issue. Users do not ask other users when they encounter issues (even someone literally standing next to them); they instead pick up the phone and call IT (which means me!). It is very frustrating. I have way too many project to attend to and I am unable to get to them due to HD issues.
Pros
can't really think of any.
Cons
too many responsibilities, not enough time to get to them, too much time on help desk issues, end-user ignorance, lack of hd policies.