Citizens Bank Employee Reviews

To much pressure
Banker 1 (Former Employee), Revere, MAAugust 12, 2015
Back in that day I used to take care 150 customers a day.It was wonderful to meet so many people.I learned more about finance and the banking industry like laws and regulations that are so important for our life's.
My coworkers were awesome. Unfortunate the management was not good.
The most enjoyable part of this job for me it was educate the customer about their financial situations.
Good company
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Binghamton, NYAugust 12, 2015
Pros: Great community involvement
Cons: Not many
Good company that I really enjoyed working for. Very committed to helping each and every community that they have a hold in.
Summary
Data Quality Team Lead - Vice President (Current Employee), North AttleboroAugust 11, 2015
• Manage Comprehensive Capital Analysis Review (CCAR) data quality issues and data gaps for regulatory reporting
• Assisted in Profiling as a Service (PaaS) activities for CCAR to proactively identify data quality anomalies (participated in creation of business rules, performed UAT testing, analyzed results in production and provided feedback where necessary)
• Lead the project to design risk reporting dashboard with multi-level drill-down for Basel II and created the project plan for the implementation of the dashboard
• Worked with vendor on a daily basis to provide detailed understanding of the dashboard requirements and facilitated the demo of dashboard tool for senior management
• Created business requirement documents for variety of data quality projects and liaison between business users and technical development teams for the remediation of the issues
• Manage Retail Data Quality remediation team of up to 5 analysts in resolving retail source system data quality issues
Citizens Bank is an amazing place to work.
CLS Customer Inquiry Manager (Current Employee), Cranston, RIAugust 9, 2015
Citizens Bank cares about their employees and has many opportunities for development. I have worked there for 9 years and have grown so much as a person and have gained so much knowledge. I am proud to say that I am a Citizens Bank employee.
objective established company
Operation's clerk (Former Employee), Medford maAugust 9, 2015
Pros: Team players, people person
Cons: no cons
loved working for citizens, team players
I would go to work around 7:30am
start my daily work,using mainframe to gather information
of customers,open claims, data entry, research all aspects of claims
to see what dept to assign to reps.
all dept in claims are bond by regulation E by bank rule's.
Management fair and always there to help when needed.
the most enjoyable part of the job
is when I finish my job in a timely manner,
Excellent place to work
ORACLE DBA (Current Employee), Boston, MAAugust 7, 2015
In my team I have great work life balance and flexibility to work from home. Great work environment, with lots of good people who are working hard. It's a good place to learn about the industry and your job role. - Good benefits.
Great Place to Work
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee), Falmouth, MAAugust 6, 2015
Compensation was very competitive, my Branch Manager was the best person I have ever had the experience to work for. The benefits used to be great however; over the last few years they have scaled them back quite a bit.
good work experience
Teller (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 6, 2015
The training and support was helpful. You should be focused for their positions. Made some great contacts networking with them that has helped out side of work to farther my career.
Management SUCKED
Senior Personal Banker Universal (Former Employee), Eastern CTAugust 4, 2015
Management was severely lacking in all managerial facets: used public embarrassment to discipline employees, left early without saying anything, rarely interacted with staff.
Great people trying to navigate without the infrastructure support
VP, Sourcing Group Manager, Banking Operations (Current Employee), Cranston, RIAugust 3, 2015
Pros: Flexible work locations - work from home or any of their offices
Cons: Very manual and labor intensive process and procedures due to lack of infrastructure
Great group of people that socialize and build strong teams in spite of a very decentralized working environment. Due to very antiquated infrastructure supporting home office and retail branch operations, in conjunction with many years of merger and acquisitions weaving together technology platforms, completing projects requires great navigation skills which one becomes proficient at charting.
managed the tellers and did QA work
Teller Manager (Former Employee), Lancaster, PAJuly 30, 2015
Pros: Great learning experience in learning how to manage people with such different personalities
Cons: the goals they would put on us monthly
typical day was securing entry to branch safely, do surprise checks on tellers to be sure money under control to bank standards.
Backup teller for lunch breaks, vacation time. Hardest part of job was keeping customers happy when they would overdraft their accounts. Enjoyable was the crew and the regular customers
Fast paced and productive work place
Customer Service Specialist II (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJuly 30, 2015
Citizens is always hiring, they have a new training class every month. It is very fast paced but their is always someone willing to help.
A major bank in the US which continues its high standards to work efficienctly and bring great customer service.
Manager - Conversion Team Consumer Finance (Former Employee), Warwick Rhode IslandJuly 30, 2015
Citizens Bank is a great employer;is a fore front bank within the US and has the determination to grow and the leadership is committed to improving product offerings and system infrastructure.
Fast-Paced
Banker II (Former Employee), Quincy, MAJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Good location, good salary
Cons: late and sunday hours
My stay at Citizens Bank was a little short, which is unlike me. I only left because of the in-store hours not working out for me and my family. Aside from that it was a good paying job with friendly people. I enjoyed being able to move back and forth from the desk to a teller window and having the ability to learn ever aspect of the branch.
This company is understaffed and has unreasonable sales goals
Teller Manager II (Former Employee), King of Prussia,PAJuly 26, 2015
Pros: decent health insurance
Cons: understaffed, unattainable goals, stressful work environment
I worked for Citizens Bank for 6 years. Over the last 3 years the work culture has severely changed for the worst. The company has set unreasonable sales and customer sat goals without the proper staffing or training to achieve them. I would not recommend this company to work.
Good work culture.
Android Lead (Current Employee), Providence, RIJuly 23, 2015
Good Supportive management and learned new technologies and frameworks.
very good development team and nice place to work.
Great learning experience
BRANCH ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee), Westborough, MAJuly 22, 2015
Pros: Opportunity to grow professionally.
Cons: Schedule, they have retail hours.
Great opportunities of advancement. Great start up company right after college. If you are focus and set your gals, you can make good extra money in sales commissions.
Citizens Bank
Personal Banker (Current Employee), MassachusettsJuly 21, 2015
Pros: Quarterly sales payouts, full benefits
Cons: Unattainable goals, poor advancement opportunity, bad work shifts
I have been with this company for over two years and have overcome many obstacles . The outlook for advancement is poor, as management typically choose to hire for bigger positions based on a past of sales experience as opposed to actual job experience . Often times new colleagues are brought on to management teams with backgrounds in cell phone and electronic sales. Current employees are told they "aren't ready", yet when these new flashy management faces quit the reliable employees are expected to pick up the responsibility . Payout incentives are not what they used to be and the hours you are expected to work will leave you not seeing your family often and there will be a lack of a social life.
Good potential for the right people
Advanced Teller (Current Employee), Quincy, MAJuly 20, 2015
Pros: Bonus potential for bankers
Cons: Sales and customer service pressure
Banking isn't particularly dynamic or exciting. The pay is decent, the employees are pretty good. Advancement potential is high, as long as you want to continue.

The hardest part of the job is its unchanging nature.

The most enjoyable part is the occasional excellent customer.
Citizens Bank
Java J2EE Developer (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 20, 2015
Pros: Cafeteria
Cons: non I can think of
Enjoyed working there had great team and great team lead and project manager under whom I worked. The work invironment was good and cordial.
Headquarters