Citizens Bank Employee Reviews

Found 1,208 reviews matching the search
High turnover on management
Senior Line of Business Analyst (VP) (Former Employee) –  Dedham, MAJanuary 2, 2017
Management does not know their employees. High turnover, favoritism throughout the company. Not enough appreciation shown to employees. Health benefits are high cost.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
No growth to advance
Great Place
Interim Branch Manager & Small Business Specialist (Current Employee) –  Temple, PADecember 31, 2016
I've been with the company for 6 years and love what I do. I have learned so much in my time at Citizens and look forward to exploring other professional opportunities.
longevity
Operations Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RIDecember 29, 2016
tend to have longevity here. Great place to work. Great benefits. If you are lucky to find great leadership and management, sometimes that is all you need.
Pros
benefits, pto, etc
productive
Teller (Current Employee) –  Lockport, NYDecember 29, 2016
I enjoyed working for the company, I learned about a lot banking and have meet a lot of great people and made connections along the way.
Friendly environment
Investigator - Credit Card Fraud (Former Employee) –  Medford, MADecember 29, 2016
Typical moves quickly, Management was was not well trained. Co Worker were not happy with management. The hardest part of the job staying natual.
Pros
Well know Company
Cons
No job security
Hard working, team player, enjoy solving customers issues.
Contact Center Survey Agent (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RIDecember 29, 2016
Citizens Bank is a great company. Unfortunately, the survey department in which I work is now being done as an email, so as of 12/18/16 the department closed. I'm looking for customer service or teller position in another great bank.
Great place to work with good benefits and strong support for working remotely.
Strategic Communications Manager (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RIDecember 28, 2016
Citizens Bank was a great place to work. I learned a great deal about how to develop and execute comprehensive communications plans. I also learned much about many different areas of the bank and the efforts to provide the best possible banking experience for customers. A typical day was spent working on communications plans and messaging in support of driving colleague engagement. I worked with a great team and had support of management for my efforts.

Citizens was a progressive company in terms of working remotely. I enjoyed the opportunity to frequently work from home, which I believe contributed greatly to my productivity.

I believe the leadership team has a clear vision for what it wants to accomplish. The future for Citizens as a successful bank and public company is bright.
Pros
Good benefits, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, work remote opportunities
Cons
Regulatory oversight, merit and bonus payouts because of low interest rates
Life balance
Universal Banker (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYDecember 27, 2016
I was able to get to know most of the customers and that was able to help me exceed with customer service scores. Work day is fast paced and fun.
Pros
Scheduling, management
Cons
Short staffed because of high turnover.
Pretty sad i dont work here
Bank Teller (Current Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 27, 2016
Working at a bank in general is no joke. I loved working here but i lived in brockton and traveled to work everyday which was the worst in the morning due to traffic. But i can say i learned alot about banking. My managers were the best. Coworker were okay. Co-workers some times can not be trusted. My hardest part was learning to deal with the stress at times because with working at a bank comes alot of stress.
The best thing about my job was working with the customer they are trully the best !
Great Workplace
Universal Banker (Former Employee) –  Hammond, INDecember 26, 2016
Outstanding management, always willing to help you achieve your goals. The Mortgage department was excellent. They reimbursed me for college tuition expenses and books.
Pros
coworkers
Cons
after work training sessions
Very enjoyable company to work for
Teller (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIDecember 23, 2016
The day moved very quickly. There was always a task to keep you busy. Enjoyable work environment, co-workers all worked as a team. Learning new aspects of job were challenging but welcomed.
Pros
401 K, Paid vacations, reliable scheduling
Cons
Pay, medical benefits.
Good Company
Market Manager (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PADecember 21, 2016
Many opportunities for advancement. The company has recently reorganized and I feel is better prepared to serve the clients needed to grow the franchise.
Easy job with good pay.
Contact Center Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RIDecember 15, 2016
You learn something new everyday at Citizens and the company likes to promote within. You have an extensive two month training which helps prepare you to do your job when you get on the floor. The managers actually want to help and do their best.
Pros
steady job with upward mobility
Cons
very short breaks and big brother attitude.
Great Team
Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PADecember 14, 2016
Citizens Bank has a great culture and work life balance. I really enjoy working for this financial institution. Thank you
Productive and sales driven energy required
Personal Banker Universal (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PADecember 13, 2016
Meet people of all sorts, build your own book of business and learn how business functions. incentive program available. Advise appliers to ensure themselves a business/busy locations before applying if earning commission sales is important!
Needs Better Management
Licensed banker (Former Employee) –  Webster, NYDecember 13, 2016
Co-workers are great to work with. Pays well depending on position.Great medical and vision plans. Micro-managed. Room for advancement is minimal.
great lerning experience
In-Store Banker (Former Employee) –  Schenectady, NYDecember 9, 2016
great place to work. Taught me a lot when I had no background in banking. Great group of people to work with. The company had great benefits for there employees
Different Citizens Bank
Teller 2 (Current Employee) –  Salem, ORDecember 8, 2016
I actually work at a different Citizens Bank and am not sure why the site is automatically inputting the East Coast one, but I love my Citizens Bank! They are very customer service oriented internally (for the employees) as well as externally (for the customers/community)! I love my job and my work environment.
unknown
Personal Banker/Teller Part-Time (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEDecember 8, 2016
Responsibilities for legal department account payable audits for auto financing. Works independently with minimal supervision, performs administrative duties including creating and preparing routine materials, proofreading, verifying, and editing all materials for extreme accuracy and clarity. Utilizes computer skills to prepare complex correspondence,reports, charts, tables, graphs ,and forms use discretion and judgment with collection telephone calls. Organizes work to team to established priorities. Handle confidential information professionally and consistent with legal and ethical policies.
Good place to begin career
Compliance Associate (Former Employee) –  Warwick, RIDecember 5, 2016
Good place to begin career, not much room for improvement. Not much training is given, good group of employees. Not much guidance in the workplace.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citizens Bank. Our community is ready to answer.