Worked as a quality assurance and testing specialist for multiple projects in Citizens Bank.
Environment: SQL, Oracle, Microsoft Office, VB script, HP Quality Center, QTP, Windows, XML, SOAP UI, HTML
● Worked with Business analysis team to prepare a detailed Test plan of the application
● Involved in writing and implementation of Test cases for various modules.
● Experience in writing Test Cases by analyzing the use case documents and also reviewed test cases for quality testing.
● Created manual Test Cases in HP QC/HP ALM for various User Stories based on Release and Sprint plan.
● Used Quality Center (QC) for executing the test cases and defect management.
● Participated in the development of test software to execute test cases using HP Quick Test Professional (QTP)
● Experience in Design Test cases and implementing of test design technique
● Executed Test Cases and Test Scripts of manual and automation testing. Defects are raised in the HP Quality Center/HP ALM for logging, tracking and reporting bugs in the application
● Created automation scripts and updated test scripts using Quick Test Professional (QTP) also involved in enhancing the scripts.
● Analyzed test results and logging defects in Quality Center 8.0
● Conducted defect call meetings and walk through meetings for all testing issues and defects
● Involved in comparing output to expected results and review the results of test execution.
● Performed Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Black Box Testing, Smoke Testing and System Integration Testing, and worked with users and participated in – more... User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
● Involved in performing database testing for data integrity and performance related to database also did front-end and backend testing using Oracle as Database.
● Distributed tasks to team members and discussed about project testing related issues
● Extensively used SQL queries for validation of data and performed end-to-end testing also involved in data manipulation and data mining using SQL
● Used SQL developer to test the data in that oracle data warehouse
● Responsible for complete Defect Management using Quality Center (QC) to ensure timely resolution of defects also defining a continuous improvement strategy for performing testing release over release and verifying the results
● Conducted daily defects status and progress meetings with the help of QA Metrics.
● Onsite and offshore co-ordination, communicating with subject matter experts and delivery managers, gathering information on business process flow and understanding the scope of work. – less