Citizens Business Bank Employee Reviews

Top ranked bank
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAMarch 14, 2017
Growing bank with a community bank feel. CEO is on board with hiring top notch individuals in all areas of the bank. Competitive salaries and annual bonuses.
Do Not work for this company
Banking Officer (Current Employee) –  Ventura County, CAOctober 11, 2016
Current Employee: Super slow in every process. Some great hardworking people. But there are a lot of disconnects. The bank has high goals and the pay plan is not competitive at all.
Pros
Slower Pace, OK Benefits.
Cons
Bank is growing into other markets without any experience, Management
Productive sales culture
Vice President, Senior Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CASeptember 22, 2016
Forbes-rated #1 Top Performing business bank in the US
Co-workers were excellent and supportive
Business development was no. 1 priority.
Portfolio retention support needed
Teller
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAAugust 15, 2016
The manager at the location which is Stockdale in California was the worst manager. She is rude and doesn't train there workers right, she assumes that we are just going to know everything. Worst job of my life. Waste if time.
no management
Financial Service Representative (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAJanuary 30, 2016
Needs better management

I've been there 4 years now part time they are not hiring full time.

The most enjoyable part of my job is being the party planner for our branch.
Pros
Fun people to work with
Cons
Very unorganized no one seems to be in charge
Culture and work/life balance
Service Support IV (Current Employee) –  Orange, CADecember 31, 2015
A typical day at work involves reviewing reports, customer account information, manage teller workload, processing customer transactions, managing new company policy and procedures, ensure we are in compliance with all federal and local state laws, and customer service. I learned how to prioritize and organize my days so I will have an effective and productive work day every day.I have also learned how to read and utilize reports to help achieve our center's objectives with growth, revenue, and consistently staying in audit compliance. Management is very good. My direct manager meets with me once a month and we go over leadership skills I can work on and any available career growth opportunities. The only problem, is because the bank is so small, career growth is very difficult. My next level position becomes available every few years. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping our customers succeed with their financial goals, and knowing I was able to help our center be successful with revenue growth, staying in audit compliance, and providing exceptional customer experience.
Pros
team engagement, flexibility, hours of operation
Cons
benefits, such as vacation days, not a lot of growth opportunity
Professional
PAYROLL COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CANovember 19, 2015
Very fast paste environment, very professional. Management is awesome. Very flexible schedule. Clients are easy to work with and understable
Professional Business
PAYROLL COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CASeptember 16, 2015
Very professional business with lots of room for advancement. Very organized and clean environment. Friendly and helpful staff
Teamwork
Vice President Treasury Management Sales Officer (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CASeptember 9, 2015
Citizens Business Bank was a great place to work. I enjoyed the teamwork and had to opportunity to advance my career over the years.
Love our Customers
Customer Service Representative -Teller (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, CASeptember 3, 2015
I really love the customers that go to Citizens Business Bank, it really feels like a community bank. I have met great people and the VP of our Brank John F. cares for his employees and their well being.
Pros
Worked arround my school schedule
Cons
Part time no benefits

Want to know more about Citizens Business Bank?

Ask a question
Unprofessional work ethics
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJune 2, 2015
Supervisors treat employees in an unprofessional manner. They have no consideration for work, life and balance. Often work through holidays without comp time.
This job is a calm environment and work is non stressful
SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Covina, CAMarch 5, 2015
On a typical day I process deposits, withdrawals, holds, stop payments. I am constantly learning about how the bank works all around. The management is fair with everyone but can be stressful at times. My co-workers are very friendly and helpful when i need it. Right now my job is not that hard, but when i first started working i felt not confident in myself and inexperienced. It took a while to get used to it. I just really enjoy working.
Productive, Exciting, and Fun
Sales Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJanuary 9, 2015
This is a great place to work. All employees are willing to help with any projects or get answers for you when needed. Management is always helping you push yourself to be better! The departments are easily accessible and the branches are very welcoming.
Pros
Appreciation
Cons
sometime long nights
Unqualified to rate fairly
AVP/Marketing Officer/Facilities Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAOctober 24, 2014
Citizens Business Bank purchased my previous employer, American Security Bank effective May 29, 2014. My position was eliminated and my last employment date was June 6, 2014. I do not feel that I can fairly rate this employer for a 7 day work period.
Growing and profitable Business Bank
Assistant Vice President / Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CASeptember 1, 2014
I have only spent time thus far with Citizens Business Bank working on deconversion of the JHA CIF 20/20 core system information to their Fiserv Premier core system. Conversion was the last weekend of August. I am just beginning to learn the eCom and eCorp online banking systems used by Citizens Business Bank.
I enjoyed working there.
Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Colton, CAAugust 13, 2014
I enjoyed working there. This is a small bank which means we knew our customers name. There is a great opportunity to be cross trained.
Enjoyable place to work with great benefits.
Merchant Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJuly 31, 2014
Its been a very positive and fulfilling experience working for such a great company. Management does everything they can do to treat their employees with respect and fairness. All my co-workers are great and easy to get along with. The reason I want to make a career change is to work closer to where I live. I recently moved to Long Beach and would like to find employment in this area.
Pros
Great benefits and management.
Cons
To far from where I live.
Productive Porefessional Work Place
Merchant Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAAugust 28, 2013
Learned about the life of Banker.
Handling money, balancing ATM,
processing incoming and outgoing wires,
Customer Service, Finance,

Management Level was excellent. Professional Co-workers.

Hardest Part was there was no room for me to grow in the company.

Enjoyed going to work everyday, worked for the company for 9 years. Enjoyed assisting customers, and learning new things about banking everyday.
Pros
Holiday pays, vacations, health benefits, 401 K
Fun people
Special Assets Portfolio Manager (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CAJuly 10, 2013
It is a fun place to work. I have made many freinds and the management is excellent.
Great opportunity for growth
Administrative Assistant/HRIS Administrator (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAApril 4, 2013
Fast paced work environment in the HR Department. Enjoyed working with staff members. The hardest part of the job was the constant growing and organization changing which made if very hard to maintain database file history.

Made a lot of friends there.
Pros
a lot of free lunches from management and also got a lot of leftovers from catered meetings.
Cons
would have like to seen more department interaction..parties, bbq's, etc.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citizens Business Bank. Our community is ready to answer.