Citizens Business Bank

Citizens Business Bank Employer Reviews

Unqualified to rate fairly
AVP/Marketing Officer/Facilities Coordinator (Former Employee), Corona, CAOctober 24, 2014
Citizens Business Bank purchased my previous employer, American Security Bank effective May 29, 2014. My position was eliminated and my last employment date was June 6, 2014. I do not feel that I can fairly rate this employer for a 7 day work period.
Growing and profitable Business Bank
Assistant Vice President / Product Manager (Current Employee), Ontario, CASeptember 1, 2014
I have only spent time thus far with Citizens Business Bank working on deconversion of the JHA CIF 20/20 core system information to their Fiserv Premier core system. Conversion was the last weekend of August. I am just beginning to learn the eCom and eCorp online banking systems used by Citizens Business Bank.
I enjoyed working there.
Service Representative (Former Employee), Colton, CAAugust 13, 2014
I enjoyed working there. This is a small bank which means we knew our customers name. There is a great opportunity to be cross trained.
Enjoyable place to work with great benefits.
Merchant Service Representative (Current Employee), Santa Ana, CAJuly 31, 2014
Pros: great benefits and management.
Cons: to far from where i live.
Its been a very positive and fulfilling experience working for such a great company. Management does everything they can do to treat their employees with respect and fairness. All my co-workers are great and easy to get along with. The reason I want to make a career change is to work closer to where I live. I recently moved to Long Beach and would like to find employment in this area.
Productive Porefessional Work Place
Merchant Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Burbank, CAAugust 28, 2013
Pros: holiday pays, vacations, health benefits, 401 k
Learned about the life of Banker.
Handling money, balancing ATM,
processing incoming and outgoing wires,
Customer Service, Finance,

Management Level was excellent. Professional Co-workers.

Hardest Part was there was no room for me to grow in the company.

Enjoyed going to work everyday, worked for the company for 9 years. Enjoyed assisting customers, and learning new things about banking everyday.
Fun people
Special Assets Portfolio Manager (Current Employee), Ontario, CAJuly 10, 2013
It is a fun place to work. I have made many freinds and the management is excellent.
Great opportunity for growth
Administrative Assistant/HRIS Administrator (Former Employee), Ontario, CAApril 4, 2013
Pros: a lot of free lunches from management and also got a lot of leftovers from catered meetings.
Cons: would have like to seen more department interaction..parties, bbq's, etc.
Fast paced work environment in the HR Department. Enjoyed working with staff members. The hardest part of the job was the constant growing and organization changing which made if very hard to maintain database file history.

Made a lot of friends there.
Excellent workplace and fun to work in
Service Representative (Current Employee), La Canada Flintridge, CAMarch 4, 2013
Pros: great people to work with. close to home.
Cons: tuition reimbursement is only given to those that work 30 or more hours.
Great company to work for. However, their benefits aren't as great as other companies. Management is great, very flexible with schedules.
Fine workplace and great environment
Svp/ Business Financial Center Manager (Former Employee), San bernardinoJuly 24, 2012
Pros: autonomous environment
Cons: high turnover in senior ranks
Full responsibility for third largest business unit. Consistent team of professional bankers.
...
TMS Support Specialist (Current Employee), Ontario, CaFebruary 28, 2012
Citizens is a fun and exciting place to work, rarely will two days be identical.