Citizens Financial Group, Inc.

Citizens Financial Group, Inc. Employer Reviews

overall good place to work
Senior Personal Banker Universal (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PaDecember 6, 2014
a typical day at work entails, handling all different types of clients via customer service to complete transactions with an end result of complete satisfaction. What I've learned in this particular job is patience. The hardest part of this job is solving the clients problem but, once a resolution is set comes job satisfaction from being able to help – more... the client. The co workers all have different personalities and being able to be a team player and overcome adversary in this setting is crucial. What i enjoy most about this job is the level of responsibility and setting and meeting the company set goals. My manager is good leader and i always learn new things from her. – less
review
Personal Banker Universal (Former Employee), Concord, MADecember 6, 2014
Truthfully, Citizens bank is a place that i would't recommend to someone. The management was decent, but we were under staffed and over worked.
n/a
Risk Manager, AVP (Former Employee), Cranston, RINovember 3, 2014
I prefer not to document information here. I worked for the company for a great length of time and it changed drastically.
Enjoyable place to work
Set appointments for the Business Banking Officer (Former Employee), Cranston, RIOctober 20, 2014
Pros: co workers felt like family
Cons: towards the end near the cut backs it got stressful
Managers took time to assist if you needed help.
Coworkers always looked out for each other, celebrated holidays
and birthdays.
Management arranged contests for the staff to work towards and there were recognition days offered by the company.
Advancement training was offered.
so far so good
Universal Banker (Current Employee), philadelphia, paOctober 16, 2014
the amangament at my bracnh was very good everyone was very nice to me all the time but the training is not good at all for someone who has never done banking before, they need to train people better
Worked closely with team leads and made a lot of progress
Sr Information Security Analyst, Team Lead (Former Employee), Riverside, RISeptember 22, 2014
Pros: walking track, fitness center, free poland springs water and coffee (since removed)
Cons: difficult to find parking, cubes converting to open shared desks with less space
Worked with a group of people on many projects in order to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the Information Security functions. We brought processes forward from paper, faxes, and hand written procedures to complete, yet concise, digital requests. I also designed a SharePoint library to house a large number of procedures with automated review – more... notifications and a built in approval workflow. – less
Snapshot overview
Senior Teller (Former Employee), Providence, RISeptember 20, 2014
Pros: no weekends
Cons: slow to advance
Senior teller..assist customers with all banking needs behind the teller line..responsible for contents of vault and all monies balancing at end of day. Up sell banking products to customers.
fun departmental culture
Consumer Finance (Current Employee), Warwick, RISeptember 20, 2014
Ctizens has a great culture, but their payscales are skewed. I feel as though after examining the scales, you are either scraping the bottom of the barrel or living the high life.
Good company, Good Corporate Culture
Licensed Banker (Current Employee), PhiladelphiaSeptember 13, 2014
8:30 AM to 5:30 PM M-F. Work some weekends, All you have to do is be nice to people and solve there issues. There are production goals that you have to meet. Job pace can be hectic. better than most jobs I've had.
Always room for growth and advancement
Investor and Regulatory Compliance Manager (Current Employee), VASeptember 11, 2014
I enjoy my current position and the opportunity to advance to become a project manager which is my goal and what I am currently a full time student at Averett University to accomplish this and many other goals.
Great Colleagues
Business Systems Analyst IV (Current Employee), Cranston, RIJuly 18, 2014
I don't felt any pressure because the environment is so friendly and soothing. This place gave me the opportunity to learn about Commercial Loans and its stages from Origination through Booking in Automated Financial System (AFS).

It also helped improve my SQL with respect to Teradata because of requirements for generating ad-hoc reports for operational – more... purposes.

I enjoy every day here and every task I do. – less
Great people
Small Business Banker (Former Employee), Boston, MAJune 19, 2014
great people
great clients
large work load
little training, learn on the spot
Productive environment
Transaction Coordinator (Current Employee), Plymouth Meeting, PAJune 11, 2014
Everyone I worked with was kind and helpful... Overall this has been a great working experience.
Long hours, low pay
Personal Banker (Former Employee), New Castle, PAMay 13, 2014
The job is not at all relevant to banking. It is a sales and retail heavy environment. If you excel in those two areas, you will do well.
wonderful place
IT Operations Analyst (Current Employee), Riverside, RIApril 26, 2014
The bank was taken over during the first Bush admin. If the government had only given it time to stay running I would have still been there
A great company that allowed you to express yourself and valued your opinions.
Human Resource Service Specialist (Former Employee), Smithfield, RIApril 14, 2014
An amazing company to work for. They really cared and appreciated their employees. They encouraged employees to take their career to the next level by offering tuition assistance, extra training and job shadowing potential open positions. The management was also very open and welcoming.
Small Bank with aspirations and no resources to become Bank of America
Relationship Manager (Former Employee), Boston, MAApril 13, 2014
Customer base is not sufficient to support bank growth and promote bank services. Great benefits.
Good Middle Market Bank to learn lending at.
Relationship Manager - Middle Market (Former Employee), Boston, MAMarch 30, 2014
Good Middle Market Bank to learn lending at. I would return to work there if the right opportunity arouse.
This company is a great place to start your career.
AVP, Information Security Specialist (Current Employee), Cranston, RIMarch 27, 2014
RBS Citizens is an excellent starting point to build skill set and experience. It offers many oppurtunities for promotion and career development.
Excellent group of professionals
Information Security Specialist, Vice President (Current Employee), Cranston, RIMarch 4, 2014
Growth and learning opportunities are available for the correct professional.

1 2 3

About Citizens Financial Group, Inc.

We’re Citizens, in every sense of the word. It’s our belief that a good bank is made up of good citizens. That’s – Read more