Job Title: Information Technologies Director
Department: Information Technologies
Reports To: Chief Financial Officer
Information Technologies Director – St Louis Park, MN
Citizens Independent Bank has an opening for an Information Technologies Director at our St. Louis Park location. This position is responsible for management and oversight of all technical services including enterprise network operations and security, server build-out and maintenance, data center management, VOIP support, enterprise security, IT policies and procedures, assists and advises others in the creation, development, implementation, and evaluation of CIB products, manages User Support functions, including desktop workstation support and Help Desk. The IT Director works closely with two direct reports in providing leadership and direction, with all other employees in responding to questions and problem resolution, interfaces with the CFO for fulfillment of functions and responsibilities.
- Participates in department planning an implementation of technical infrastructure and help desk functions.
- Oversees all IT Technology infrastructure functions and systems. This includes, but is not limited to, hardware architecture, capacity management, system security, systems integration, computer operations, hardware and network operations, telecommunications, system documentation, user support, policy and procedure development, technical standards, schedules and project management.
- Analyzes the Information Technology (IT) needs of the company, recommends technical solutions, establishes budgetary and performance controls.
- Plans, organizes and directs the day-to-day information technology resource activities. Designs and implements information technology architecture strategies to accommodate current and future organizational needs. Ensures confidentiality and reliability of corporate data, proprietary informational and intellectual property.
- Ensures that all infrastructure projects are appropriately staffed and managed.
- Provides leadership to the organization, dealing with all technical infrastructures, including enterprise network, security, hardware environments and monitoring of system availability. Also oversees help desk functions involving customer incident management and problem management. Responsible for acquisition of capital equipment, including server hardware, PC’s, network hardware, and data center.
- Monitors the effectiveness and efficiency of the delivery of services through specifically defined service level agreement (SLAs) from the company’s vendors.
- Develops and maintains strategic and tactical direction of company technology in line with enterprise architectural strategy.
- Information security policy development and maintenance; design of security policy education, training and awareness activities’ and monitors compliance against industry standards.
- Leads and directs the work of the IT department.
- Participates in budgeting process and ensures that technical services costs are managed effectively in accordance with established IT annual operating and capital budgets.
- Participates in relationship building with business partners, ensuring workload prioritization and completion timeframes.
- Guides development, implementation and maintenance of IT policies and procedures.
- Oversees the development, implementations and maintenance of enterprise network standards and architecture covering wide area network communication and local area network standards within offices.
- Oversees Disaster Recovery plans and DR exercises.
- Oversees daily data backup and restore procedures.
- Oversees the acquisition, implantation and operation of information technology and communication systems including server hardware, workstations, printers, network equipment, wan and phone circuits.
- Participates in strategic IT planning, annual IT budgeting process and enterprise network architecture review processes.
- Directs and oversees IT staff including recruitment, development, motivation and retention of staff.
- Complies with all Bank and Security policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Experience & Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in Business and/or MIS with specialization in these areas.
- 5+ years experience leading network support and technical infrastructure support operations
- Must have experience with enterprise network operations and support of development projects.
- Must possess a broad understanding of banking as it relates to systems and applications integration in operations, finance and lending.
- Must have a solid understanding of cost accounting, finance and project skills.
- Must have in-depth knowledge and experience with the IBM iSeries, PC's, Ethernet, networking.
- In addition to excellent analytical, communications and administrative skills, the incumbent must demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills for leading and managing the most complex projects.
- Must be able to travel to multiple locations as required, work necessary hours to successfully perform the job responsibilities, respond to system support issues during evenings and weekends as necessary to keep business applications and network operations running smoothly and must be capable of working at a computer for several hours at a time.
About Citizens Independent Bank
Citizens Independent Bank is a community bank with four locations in St Louis Park, Robbinsdale, Hopkins, and Plymouth. Since the bank was chartered in 1949, CIB has dedicated itself to serving the community as well as its customers. We take to heart that local involvement and decision-making is how a bank should operate.
We are looking for employees who will uphold our values of honesty, integrity, social responsibility, and exceptional customer service. If you have these traits, we welcome you to apply.
At CIB, we take care of our people with a comprehensive benefits package that provides a safety net not only for today but also for your future. Eligible employees receive Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401(k), Education Reimbursement and more!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, or other status protected by applicable law. EOE/AA
Indeed - 8 months ago