Job Title: Part-Time Teller
Department: Personal Banking
Reports to: Teller Supervisor
Part-Time Bank Teller – Robbinsdale, MN
Citizens Independent Bank has an opening for a Part-time Teller at our Robbinsdale location. This position is responsible for serving the customers and officers of Citizens Independent Bank in their daily banking transactions. This individual handles all phases of the Teller operations, which include time and demand deposits, and a broad range of related functions. This job involves considerable customer contact. The employee will be expected to exercise some independent judgment under moderate supervision. The Teller is responsible for providing Citizens Independents Bank's products and services in a professional atmosphere while working efficiently and courteously. They must be aware and watchful for opportunities to sell additional products and services, and referring prospects to the Personal and Commercial Bankers. The incumbent must be constantly diligent in safeguarding bank assets and handling only valid, legitimate transactions.
- Process paying and receiving functions
- Accepts loan payments
- Issues Cashier's Checks, Money Orders, Travel Cards, and Certified Checks
- Balance Money Orders & Utilities
- Process coin orders, and coin charges
- Sells and redeem U.S. Savings Bonds
- Answer phone inquiries
- Balance the ATM
- Balance coin machine
- Perform other activities as requested by the Teller Supervisors, and the Assistant Teller Supervisor
- Requires speed, accuracy, and an ability to identify sales opportunities.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with customers and creating good customer relations.
- High School diploma required.
- Prefer some familiarity with office machines and computers.
- Requires previous experience in dealing with the public in a customer service environment.
Hours are Tuesday, Thursday, Friday (2 - 6) and Saturdays (8:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m., every other). Hours may vary based on the scheduling needs of the bank.
About Citizens Independent Bank
Citizens Independent Bank is a community bank with four locations in St Louis Park, Robbinsdale, Hopkins, and Plymouth. Since the bank was chartered in 1949, CIB has dedicated itself to serving the community as well as its customers. We take to heart that local involvement and decision-making is how a bank should operate.
We are looking for employees who will uphold our values of honesty, integrity, social responsibility, and exceptional customer service. If you have these traits, we welcome you to apply.
At CIB, we take care of our people with a comprehensive benefits package that provides a safety net not only for today but also for your future. Eligible employees receive Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401(k), Education Reimbursement and more!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, or other status protected by applicable law. EOE/AA