CITIZENS STATE BANK

CITIZENS STATE BANK Employer Reviews

Productive office with good character
Credit Analyst (Former Employee), Hudson, WIAugust 20, 2013
Citizens State Bank is a community minded bank, with the customers best interest in mind. It was a pleasure working there.
Pay is good
Head Teller (Former Employee), Coalmont, TNJuly 7, 2013
The manager over the mountain branches is great to work for. The workers I worked with at the branch I was at was great
small town, got to know customers very well
Teller/Customer Service (Former Employee), Mechanicsburg, OHJuly 5, 2013
Pros: working hours
Cons: no advancement
Enjoyed working for a small town banking facility, was in charge of safe deposit boxes. Customer service and balancing window.
A place where you could help make 'Dreams come true'.
Loan Officer (Former Employee), Clarinda, IAJune 29, 2013
Pros: good work environment and benefits
Cons: salary was not great and job could be stressful at times
Work days would vary greatly from very slow to incredibly busy. It was very rewarding to help people with their dreams, but yet very stressful when you were unable to help them out and they were very upset and resentful of your decision. But, as long as your decision was backed up with sound financial reasoning, it made it much easier to cope with.
Productive & Fun workplace
Bank Teller (Current Employee), Lena, ILJune 3, 2013
Pros: great co-workers, good business hours
Cons: employee benefits, pay, poor communication skills
* Typical day at work would be working from 7:15 a.m-4:00 p.m.
* I have learned a lot of new skills/tools while working at Citzens State Bank. I have learned a lot about banking and everything/everyone that is envolved in what makes it successful.
* I have great co-workers. We all get along very well and work very well together.
* The hardest part about – more... my job is customer service. Most of the time it's very rewarding, but there are times where it can be challenging too.
* The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to be around the customers and interacting with them. I am a people person, I love to be able to talk with the customers along with my co-workers. – less
Fun, yet stagnant.
Personal Banker (Current Employee), Snook, TXFebruary 13, 2013
Pros: friendly co-workers, great 401k, great job security
Cons: little or no advancement opportunities, very low pay
Depending on the branch, the work environment can be very relaxed and fun. At the same time, there is not much room for advancement within the bank unless someone retires. Also, the compensation is what can be expected from a small town bank.
Flexable hours
Bank Officer (Former Employee), Princeton, TXDecember 18, 2012
Pros: free lunches
Cons: poor upper management
Learned all postitions in Financial instution. Co-workers depended to much on key people to do their work.
Great place for advancement
Loan Processor (Former Employee), Ganado TXOctober 8, 2012
CSB is a good place to learn new things and you are given the opportunity to advance fast. Only downfall is the management and the turnover rate
nice environment to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Boyden, IASeptember 18, 2012
Pros: clean environment to work in
Cons: lower pay
Helping customers with deposits, cd's. Entering transactions into the system, filing of checks, counting money, making loan payments. Also running reports, balancing statments, and ordering of cash, usaully made up my work day. I learned to keep customers information confindential. I enjoyed talking with the customers when they came in to make a transaction.
Successful Bank that cares about its customers and employees.
Loan Officer (Current Employee), La Crosse, WIAugust 2, 2012
This is a great company to work for. They are very focused and driven, but also like to laugh and have fun. Their customer first approach is what makes them great to work for.
Family oriented business
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Somerville, TXJune 7, 2012
Great place to work if you have good morals and values. You become a part of the CSB family. Not much opportunity for advancement.