Citrix Systems Inc. Employee Reviews

Great Place to Start
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 11, 2016
Good company with a lot of benefits, headquartered in the South Florida area. Would recommend to anyone trying to pursue a career in software and networking sales.
Productive Fun work environment
Global Customer Support Manager (Current Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CASeptember 7, 2016
great working culture
friendly casual working environment
great working benefits
great recreational activities to participate in
Supportive environment
Product Management Intern (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 12, 2016
Raleigh office has a great, innovative culture. Employees are from varying field and this diversity really livens up the atmosphere. Management is supportive of work and keeps employees engaged.
Cons
Unstructured/underdeveloped internship/new graduate recruitment.
Awesome Workplace
Sourcer/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 27, 2016
Citrix has been a great experience thus far. My co-workers are friendly, hardworking, and helpful. The environment is inclusive, open, and fun. The most enjoyable and rewarding part of my job is that I get to help people.
No future in XMS
Sr. Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAJuly 23, 2016
Most days you will have no clue what you are doing and why.
However they have a lot of issues and that gives plenty of opportunity to show your worth, for what ever it is worth...
Pros
Plety of resources
Cons
Poor direction from middle management
Citrix is a very intervative company and very exciting to work for.
Order Services Representative / Readiness Trainer (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 6, 2016
There are many of opportunities to move throughout and grow within Citrix. The company provide you with the map and tools to advance within.
Summary
Corporate Sales - Mobility Application & SAAS (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 20, 2016
The company is going through a lot of change with the slip of the Mobility Apps services. Revenue expectations are such that most of the sales teams struggle to hit quota let alone exceed the.
Productiv place to sharpen your skills
Lead Technical Support Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 28, 2016
Great place to work lots of room for growth busy and fast pace days learned that a good company is willing to teach and mold their employees management is in tune with employee and company needs and do all they can to have both meet in the middle.
hardest part of the job was having to leave due to budget cuts
the most enjoyable part was interacting with the most diverse group of coworkers and getting exposed to numerous departments processes procedure and innovative ways of getting the job done.
Pros
exellent work enviornment
Cons
low fulltime from temp conversion ratio
Nice place to work
Support Services Manager (Current Employee) –  FloridaMay 26, 2016
They seems to treat the staff well compared to a lot of companies. Friday breakfast, great lunch room, free drinks and snacks. It's an open work area plan which is really difficult in a building filled with support staff talking to customers, meeting just outside you desk which is tiny.
Pros
Free breakfast every Friday
Cons
Noisy place. Hard to concentrate. No personal space.
Poor management
Sales Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Bedford, MAApril 22, 2016
The products themselves are great. The culture was horrible no work/life balance. The senior management team would say one thing and do another.
Great working environment
Analyst and Logistics Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 14, 2016
Great working environment
Citrix is a great productive and fun workplace with the best culture,
Feeling valued is a productivity instigator. Great work culture. Needs more opportunity for advancement though. The people that work their are awesome and the benefits they offer are outstanding.I've many life long friends there. There's tons of talented and truly awesome people there.
Pros
Team is Family
Cons
Productive and fun work place
Procurement Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 9, 2016
Level II Engineer (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 8, 2016
The manager here talked to you as if you were not any one and he does not respect his workers. Not a good environment for some one to work in.
Great Opportunity to Grow
Renewals Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 17, 2016
Great for college graduates who want a career in Sales. Learned how to communicate effectively via phone email chat etc. Great and helpful managers. Coworkers are ALL young which creates a great culture. At the end of the day the reason I left is because I didnt want a career in sales.
Pros
Great management
Great people but poor management
Sr. Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAMarch 12, 2016
I've worked at Citrix for 8 years. I've many life long friends there. There's tons of talented and truly awesome people there.
The Ship Is Sinking
Citrix Support (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 18, 2016
What use to be a fun place to work, has now turned into a "not so fun place to work".

While employed I did learn a lot about Citrix products, & how they all worked. I gained a tremendous amount of knowledge.

Most of my colleagues throughout the company are very smart, intelligent, reliable, & provide world class service.

Management- Not so great at all. Can do much better. Most of the managers don't have time to interact w/ their employees, due to they have meetings for the most part of the day.

I think that this company should have a management training class for most of the managers employed. To make sure they know their craft. Some managers lack knowledge & rely solely on their employees for most, if not all information.

The hardest part of this job is moving up in the company. I don't know anybody that has moved up in this company throughout the years. They have been at the same position (myself included). Then when the opportunity arrives, your manager can hold you back from pursuing your career path, if they feel you're valuable asset to their team. Which I feel is totally absurd.

The most enjoyable part about working at Citrix was being w/ colleagues & coming together to resolve a customers issue. Majority of my colleagues that I've came across are always helpful, & we try to have fun doing what we love.

P.S. The ship is sinking. This company has let go "A TON" of very reliable / knowledgeable people both former employees / Upper Management. That's why Citrix has not won any big awards such as JD Powers, & other big awards
  more... that are provided to fortune 500 companies. Their main focus on on $$$$$$ & not it's employees. If you were to swap a manager in place of an employee for a day. The ship will sink completely.  less
Pros
Colleagues are always willing to help, no matter which department they are located
Cons
Not all management, but some run their team like it's an elementary school & micromanage everything, Also moving up in the company is very hard to do, No designed growth in the company
World class company
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 15, 2016
A very vibrate network of intelligent people from all over the world. You work and gain experience at an enterprise level that comes only from working with a large company with complex development strategies.
Great Company
Principle/Director Product Management (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAFebruary 9, 2016
Great Company, takes care of employees. Great product and future. Going through some temporary challenges. Great salary, bonus and RSU structure.
Amazing work enviroment and productive workplace
Solutions Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 3, 2016
The work environment is very unique and amazing. Management was also easy to reach, easy to work with, and very flexible. This company is an amazing place to work. The people, the environment, and collaboration that goes on in this company is truly one of a kind. The hardest part of the job was for managers to keep my busy. I surprised them with my efficiency when completing the projects the gave me. The most enjoyable part was being able to not only work with my co-workers, my managers and even upper level employees. It was a wonderful experience being able to work with so many different employees.
Pros
Great learning experience, and the people I worked with
Cons
Not given enough work
Citrix is going through too many changes and losing great people
Sr. Partner Manager, Google (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAJanuary 29, 2016
No direction, lack of management, rolling layofffs.

My team was excellent, we achieved a tremendous amount of success.

My team and manager were fired one week after I started. I was there for a year.
Pros
Location in Santa Clara across from the stadium. My customer, Google.
Cons
Lack of direction from Management. Layoffs made no sense.