Citrix Systems Inc. Employee Reviews

good company
Associate Corporate Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 11, 2017
great managers not so great c level management

i was given great training and what i enjoyed most about my job was working with a team and having my team look up to me
Très agréable société
Spécialiste de localisation logiciels (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CA, USJuly 9, 2017
Une très bonne opportunité de participer dans des projets importants qui ont un effet visible dans le monde.
Large Software Company
Premier Partner Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 26, 2017
Grew with this software company from mid sized to large company. Good culture and working environment. Management changes as the company has evolved.
Pros
large software company
Cons
programs are not easy to work with
Great co-workers
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  West CoastJune 22, 2017
Citrix culture was born out of IBM so they can come across as a bit stuffy at times. I found my co-workers to be very friendly and willing to provide guidance, and suggestions when asked. My managers were equally helpful and provided the proper amount of career guidance. Everyone is very willing to lend a helping hand. There were plenty of opportunities to work on stretch goals to improve yourself professionally.
Pros
great sales meetings
Cons
micro managment at times
Full-time employee at Citrix's corporate (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 20, 2017
Great place to work if you're interested in virtualization and mobility software, and hardware networking appliances. Good atmosphere and high-level management is great.
Overall Feedback
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 19, 2017
The cultural aspect of the place specially where i'm located is quite good. The company does suffer on providing growth opportunities. Even changing to different department is complex since more departments already expect personal with lot of experience.
Pros
Culture and Benefits
Cons
Growth, Management
Great Place to Work
Senior Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAJune 19, 2017
Lots of flexibility with work schedule; able to work from where you are and not expected to be in the office everyday depending upon your role. I would definitely recommend Citrix to a friend.
Pros
Work from anywhere; great culture; friendlyand dedicated employees
Cons
Limited Medical options plus expensive for what you get; no bonus or stock for certain roles
Best company, best people, best job of my career
Director (Former Employee) –  Bay Area, CAMay 23, 2017
I loved working for Citrix, but I had great leadership, a great team and loved my work. Great work balance, lots of resources for employees, they invest in the right things, like innovation, career pathing, culture, etc.
Pros
The best job, culture, people, and work of my life
Cons
It has changed a lot in the years I was there
Great Work Concept
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 22, 2017
Great work concept.
Great incentives such as a cafeteria on campus and snacks on each floor for all employees
Unfortunately management was not align to the concept.
Pros
Great incentives, Having a cafeteria on campus, access to drinks and snacks for all employees
Cons
Workplace culture was very intense. Mangers not align to the moto.
fast pace and fun work environment
Corporate Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 15, 2017
Citrix is the definition of "Work hard, play hard". It's an amazing opportunity for entry level sales skills that would benefit you throughout a sales career or in any other career. It's definitely a grind, but you grind as a team.
Productive workplace with a gym, pool table, ping pong table, televisions, etc.
Sales and Care Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Goleta, CAMay 4, 2017
Citrix afforded me the opportunity to showcase my analytical skills in various ways. I was given a platform for building dashboards, predictive models, ad hoc reports, etc.
Pros
snacks, monthly lunches, monthly breakfast
Cons
It was cold inside the facility.
Good company, lousy policies
Partner Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILMay 3, 2017
Good company, howev r t I was laid off in the latest round. Be wary of joining this company. Free soft drinks and snacks. Good PTO policy. Management needs to het a clue about motivating employees.
Challenging
Director Global Engineering Services (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAMay 2, 2017
Citrix is in the process of re-defining itself within the market. This transition is challenging, and bringing new ideas and processes to the company
Pros
Work / Life balance
Cons
Re-Organization from CEO through Executive leadership
Sales
Sales (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 27, 2017
Great Company, well planned out processes and workflows. Middle management was the reason for departure. Company offers a ton of opportunity to advance and grow
Pros
Great Company, people, product set
Cons
Lack of vision in my department led to poor sales results and 100+% turnover in 12 months
Great culture, results oriented with plenty of freedom
Product Quality Expert (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 26, 2017
Varies by team, but a lot of freedom in general in terms of hours, remote work, etc. A lot of teams really live the "work from anywhere" motto of the company
Lead Admin Associate (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 21, 2017
Relaxed culture that promotes work-life balance! New facility with lots of fun amenities for staff. Collaborative work environment that fosters an atmosphere for new ideas.
Typical sexist technology company
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 10, 2017
Still being run by majority of men, who have yet to see the value of a diversified team running their sales divisions. Management could use some cleaning out- some major liabilities still on the team.
Sharefile not for experienced professional
Associate Business Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 4, 2017
Great culture and great facility in Raleigh for Sharefile. I would not recommend for family person or someone that has already been in business sales with 3-5 years experience. This is a division of Citrix that does not respect a college degree and does their own thing. Lead generation and first line of sales is very robotic. Management is good but robotic. Six month attrition rate is less than 25%. Very large employee turnover first year!
Pros
Culture, Facility, team oriented
Cons
Robotic sales, training not professional, Car sales mentality
Great work environment
Senior Logistics Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CA 95054April 4, 2017
Fun environment to work in and the people are one of the best workplace communities out there. I've worked there for 9 years now and it will be tough to find something better.
Pros
Always food to be found somewhere.
Cons
Recent cutbacks are bordering on the extreme.
Great products. Good transformation process
Channel Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 29, 2017
Great learning experience. Company need to evolve from their last 20 years to a new / world class portfolio of products, go-to-market strategy and culture. Status quo and old way to do thing seems to be giving a strong battle at this point.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citrix Systems Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.