Citrus Valley Health Partners Employee Reviews

Excellent stepping stone in healthcare
Quality Management Coordinator Supervisor (CCE) (Former Employee) –  West Covina, CAJuly 26, 2017
Began as a Clinical Care Extender (CCE) volunteer and worked myself up to a leadership position as a Quality Management Coordinator (QMC). The leaders and staff in Citrus Valley Health Partners (CVHP) were overall very friendly and provided opportunities for the volunteers to learn and participate in patient care. I believe I was able to excel and enjoy working along side healthcare staff members because of my assertiveness as volunteer and leader. As a QMC, I was able to speak with the staff, volunteers, and patients on what we as a whole can do in order to improve patient satisfaction. The most satisfying part of my role is when I see positive comments and results coming from the patients because I know the hard efforts to improve patient care made an impact.
Overall an excellent company
Billing, CDM, Reimbursement and Compliance Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 24, 2017
Enjoyed the work and staff with the company. Many exciting and new adventures. I wish the company many happy and healthy years ahead. Employee and patient focus for better working and health interactions.
Worked there for several years
IMAGING ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Covina, CAJuly 17, 2017
A company that offers benefits and occasional overtime. Days typically are fast paced, tiresome and busy. Pay is better than minimum and the people are great.
Internship Only.
Clinical Care Extender Intern (Former Employee) –  West Covina, CAJune 22, 2017
I only interned for this company. As long as you do your required hours you get transferred to different departments. Each has its own unique experience.
You will like it
Safety Officer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 25, 2017
Great place to work and I would hate to leave but my education has prepared me fpr advancement. The management and fellow employees have been very supportive of my progress and I feel as though teamwork is one of the strongest characteristics of this job.
Productive, laid back and management is beyond fair
Admitting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Glendora, CAMay 23, 2017
The staff alone at CVHP makes working their worth it.My Director was the best boss I have yet to have the opportunity to work with. Every department works so well together.
Good to work
Cook 2 (Current Employee) –  Covina, CAMay 21, 2017
Stable company with excellent medical health care and benefit. Great place to work. Takes good care of thier employee and provide workmans compensation to workers.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Healthcare
Learned A Lot
Respiratory Therapy Student (Former Employee) –  West Covina, CAApril 12, 2017
During my clinical rotation here I was able to see and do a lot. The RT's communicate great with each other. I can only speack for the NICU side, seeing as how that is where I did my rotation.
Great people
Senior Network Engineer (Current Employee) –  Covina, CAMarch 30, 2017
Great people, evolving company, not many are too technical as they should be. Many projects happening right now which makes it an exciting time. Some employees have been there for over 20+ years. Which is shocking to me, but the work life balance is there. :)
Pros
free coffee and tea
Cons
some managers not good at their role
Patients are priority
Inventory Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  West Covina, CAJanuary 31, 2017
A typical day for me here at QVH is taking inventory of entire warehouse for medical supplies. I work with buyers to get the products we need in a timely manner. It can be difficult at times, but I do what I have to do for the patients.
Pros
Cons
People not working together
great benefits.
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  West Covina, CASeptember 29, 2016
This was the best job I ever had. Great management great staff and great communication with my fellow team members. Would recommend anyone who is fresh out of school looking for experience in the field.
Respectful
Emergency Room Nurse (Former Employee) –  West Covina, CAJuly 17, 2016
Great place to work. Great leadership from charge nurses. Staff was friendly and helpful. Medical staff provided support when needed.
Pros
Cons
Drive too far
Supportive Employment
DOU Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Covina, CAJuly 7, 2016
Many opportunities for growth individually if one takes advantage of them. Like any other job, it has its up's and down's. The people are great to work with.
Contract Manager (Former Employee) –  West Covina, CAJune 30, 2016
CVHP was a great place to work. It was a team environment that allowed you to grow and learn. The executive staff was accessible and took the time to get to know his employees. The best part of the job was being able to work on committees that gave back to the community that it served.
Pros
Weight watchers on site
Cons
A long commute but I was home by 5:30 each day.
Nice hospital
Admitting Representative (Current Employee) –  Glendora, CAJune 22, 2016
A typical day at work is somewhat stressful. The emergency room is always very busy. I have learned about all the different personalities of workers and patients and how to cater to everyones needs differently.
Pros
flexible
Cons
working weekends and low pay
Great Place
Assistant to CEO of Health Foundation (Current Employee) –  West Covina, CAMay 18, 2016
Very healthy, happy environment to work in. All the executive staff were very easy to work with and quite communicative.
This Company was very helpful and supportive
Maintenance Mechanic II (Former Employee) –  Covina, CAApril 11, 2016
This was a great facility to work in and to learn various trades and skills. It supported higher education and its employees
Great Staff and Teamwork
RN (Current Employee) –  Covina, CAMarch 30, 2016
CVHP offers a family oriented culture, meaning the staff is wonderful and always offering assistance to one another. Patient's always express how amazing the staff is. Most staff is welcoming with a smile, and genuinely care about both patients and co-workers.
Pros
Friendly and Helpful Staff
Cons
Shortage of ancillary staff
Unprofessional Charge Nurses
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  GlendoraFebruary 22, 2016
Of all my years in nursing this company was the worse. The charge nurses openly gossiped about all the staff. If you needed help, good luck you were on your own. I will say night shift was way nicer, but the day shift staff carried a knife and were always ready to stab a fellow nurse in the back.
Pros
fair pay
Cons
poor staffing and mean co-workers
Plant Operations
PLANT OPERATIONS LEAD MECHANIC (Current Employee) –  Covina, CANovember 8, 2015
Begin with daily morning briefings with team. I've been fortunate to learn the importance of customer service and also developed mechanical skills. Management has changed several times in the last 5 years which makes it difficult to maintain a relationship which has my fellow co-workers with low moral and enthusiasm because of the lack of recognition. Hardest part of the job is when I have to say to customer that our department cannot fix something that directly impacts their comfort.
Pros
Obtain my Steam License and EPA 608 Universal certification
Cons
Low recognition