City Limits Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Not a fun place to work
Bowling Alley Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mason, MIMay 11, 2015
The staff there was not friendly at all. I constantly got yelled at and pushed around by the managers because I was the new person.
Pros
Half off food
Cons
Nobody was friendly
Productive, a great place to work, love the owners.
BARTENDER/SHIFT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Sherman, TXMarch 25, 2015
I have learned so much at City Limits. I have learned how to give excellent customer service.i have learned teamwork, I have really learned how to interact with people. I love my co-workers, and feel just like family.
a very good restaurant
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Mason, MIMarch 9, 2015
a little different because they a bowling alley but mainly typical kitchen duties. the hardest part was my manager, he wasnt my best friend. he didnt like how cocky i was with my work. i learned that you cant trust anyone.
Productive fast paced environment with great food and music
Server (Former Employee) –  Sherman, TXJanuary 15, 2015
At city limits there was always something going on its like a big family there. Anyone that comes in is welcomed with open arms, I always worked the lunch shift and the rush always came from around 12 till 2. The management was great always willing to dig in and get their hands dirty! My co-workers were always great team players which definitely made my job a whole lot easier to come to, times did get hard from time to time it was nothing but girl waitress and we all know how that can be when it gets stressful but what makes it so enjoyable is even when it was stressful at the end of the day we were all able to smile and remain a team that's happy and knows how to get along!
Pros
free on the clock lunches
Cons
no healthcare
love it
Waitress (Current Employee) –  Sherman, TXSeptember 16, 2014
everyone is awesome. owners are great. always treats you well
open store at 4:00 am 5days week
Cashier/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Marinette, WIJuly 9, 2014
open the store everyday at 4:00am also did the store ordering weekly. Stocked cashier and helped customers.
Pros
love working with people
productive
Laborer/Operator (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYOctober 21, 2013
Hard, tiring and educational. I loved the challenge of learning something new everyday like how to operate all the heavy machinery
Awesome owners, Awesome employess, Great Food!
Cook (Former Employee) –  Sherman, TXFebruary 12, 2013
The owners are above all the coolest people to work for! Us as cooks were allowed to do things the ways we seen best fit to complete each job, as we ARE the cooks. They would listen to us and understand that we knew what was going on since we were the ones 'running the show'. Everybody gets along very well at City Limits and its a great place to come out of with many new and close friends. Everybody is willing to help one another as we all understood the business only stays up as a team effort!