City Parks Foundation Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
OK job, nice tan at the end
Tennis Instructor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 2, 2013
Taught children how to play tennis, I love tennis and kids so it was a perfect match. No reimbursement for gas or parking so drivers, heads up.
Enjoyable,Productive, and Fun working environment (Summer Job)
Garden Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 17, 2012
During the days of me working for the City Parks Foundation, i had very good experiences. It was my first time working, but also at a young age. A typical day at work was setting up fun events and games for the kids to come and see the garden. I Learned how to be more outspoken, how to be a better leader, and how to grow/plant fruits and vegetables. My co-workers were very outgoing and we had good times and enjoyed each others company. The time management was depending on when i was available because at the time i had summer school. After school was over, i went straight to work. There was really no hardest part of my job, but my most enjoyable part was working with the kids and teaching them new things.
Pros
lunch anytime, working environment excellent, fun, freedom, plan games for kids.
Amazing experience
Golf Instructor (Current Employee) –  Flushing Meadow Park, QueensOctober 14, 2012
Working at City Parks Foundation as a golf instructor has been the most amazing experience I could ask for! I have always loved the game of golf and working with children, finding a job that combined the two is an absolute dream! A typical day includes observing students to see if we can find any swing flaws, working to correct the problem, and then playing on the pitch and putt course to get the kids more experienced. I have wonderful time with everyone that I work with, they have been so inviting seeing as I am much younger than many of them and was completely new to the program. Overall taking this job was one of the best decisions I made this past summer!
I enjoyed working with City Park Foundation.
educater and gardener (Former Employee) –  New York,NYFebruary 21, 2012
I worked at CPF as a summer job, educating little children,also gardening with little children and seniors.

4.4