City Wide is a property management company based in Sherman Oaks. We specialize in managing apartment buildings in Los Angeles and the San Fernando Valley.
City Wide is seeking an individual for part-time work which may transition into full-time. Currently we are in need of someone that holds a California Real Estate License so they can assist in the following areas:
1) Post vacant units on Craigslist, etc.
2) Coordinate with onsite managers to show unit to prospective tenants.
3) Meet with tenants to sign rental agreements, disclosures, and addendum's.
4) Answer Phones.
5) Assist with any administrative work (computer work, filing, emails, etc.).
6) Coordinate with vendors for repairs.
7) Make deposits to bank.
The candidate for this position must possess the following skills:
1) A California real estate license
2) Must be bilingual in English & Spanish.
3) Detail oriented
5) Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel
8) Excellent Phone Skills
9) Reliable & Dependable
10) Team player
11) Shows initiative
12) Works independently without requiring supervision
13) Proficient with email.
If interested, please email us your resume. Compensation is $11/hour to start with a bonus of $50 for each unit rented.