Do you have the energy and exceptional organizational skills required to support our fast-paced office?
City Wide Maintenance is looking for an experienced, full-time Bookkeeper / Office Assistant . Duties include accounts payable, accounts receivable, some data entry, running reports, as well as office/administrative work and other projects as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to set priorities and manage multiple projects
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Respect for, and maintenance of, confidential information
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- One to three (1-3) years' experience in a role that includes bookkeeping
- Experience using Quickbooks, Great Plains or a related accounting software program
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of experience
City Wide Maintenance offers a competitive compensation package including:
- $14.50 per hour
- Bi-weekly payroll and direct deposit
- Group medical insurance
- 13 days Paid Time Off
- Six (6) paid holidays
Learn more about us at www.citywideofminnesota.com
To begin the application process please respond to this ad and include a resume and a summary of your interest in the position. We look forward to hearing from you!