Our Sales Team Needs An Expert Sales Administrator.
This position combines coordination and administrative tasks with a commission-potential relationship sales opportunity.
Our growing NJS Division needs a thoroughly organized and capable coordinator to operate at the hub of our non-contract sales division. This is an office role for a high-energy, very organized and thorough individual who will coordinate the activities of sales, operations and administrative teams. Candidates must be comfortable with both a detail-oriented office role and an outgoing inside sales position.
As City Wide Maintenance Sales Administrator, you will be responsible for maintaining clear communications between sales, operations and accounting in the execution of service contracts.
You will also work closely with prospects and clients in the management of their accounts, including light upsell opportunities. Inside sales activities including lead generation, qualification and routing of inbound leads, and coordination of marketing campaigns will comprise a part of this role.
This is a commission-potential position, and training in sales skills will be provided for the right individual.
he ideal candidate is a professional, assertive, take-charge individual who is proactive, extremely organized and able to operate independently after training. This is a highly visible role. Familiarity with office software, accounting processes and the ability to learn new systems is preferred.
- Generate new leads with marketing activities including email, mailings and phone calls.
- Qualify, classify and assign generated and inbound leads to outside sales team.
- Develop an expert knowledge of City Wide’s value proposition and the building maintenance industry to help identify upsell opportunities to clients and prospects.
- You own the calendar: coordinate service activities with sales and operations personnel, clients, and vendors.
- Create and maintain accurate account files and update sales CRM.
- Create and maintain accurate vendor files, and facilitate communications with vendors on accounts.
- Coordinate accurate and timely billing and payment of invoices in collaboration with accounting team.
- Generate reports using Excel and other software for tracking and researched results.
- Assist sales team with proposal creation and distribution.
- Generate estimates with guidelines and basic business math.
As a family-owned company, City Wide emphasizes a dedication to serving to others and to excellence in all that we do. Here you will find a high-energy work environment that balances high expectations with coaching, group support, and fun.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate team activities and work effectively with operations and marketing teams.
- An outgoing individual who thrives in a high-visibility role.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to convey professionalism over the phone or in person.
- Demonstrated experience building strong relationships with clients, vendors, and co-workers.
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Working knowledge of business sales and operations
- An associate’s degree or equivalent studies in business
Minimum Job Requirements:
- 3+ years administrative experience demonstrating progressive skill and responsibility
- Highly Proficient in MS Excel and MS Word
- Solid understanding of basic business math
- High School Diploma or GED
If you meet these requirements and are ready to join a
world-class sales organization, apply now.
City Wide Maintenance offers a competitive compensation package with salary, potential commissions, and benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage, supplemental insurance programs, 401k retirement and scholarship program.
About City Wide Maintenance
City Wide Maintenance is a national organization with a 50-year tradition of sales excellence in Kansas City. City Wide works with businesses large and small to find building maintenance solutions that save them time. This successful model has expanded into over 35 markets nationwide through a successful franchising program, creating a supportive network of high-level sales professionals.