City Wide Maintenance

City Wide Maintenance Employer Reviews

Worst company to work with
Anonymous (Former Employee), MinnesotaNovember 18, 2013
Pros: non
Cons: non
RIPOFFS. the worst thing happen to me working for this company. They don't even hire people to actually clean buildings, shampoo carpets or anything that has to with maintaining the buildings. They sub it out to other companies and the only thing they do is manage their accounts, which they can't even do that right. They ripoff sub contractors and their – more... CLIENTS. – less
Exceptional team-oriented environment
Business Development (Former Employee), Southborough, MAApril 16, 2013
Sales and Operation teams operate within a strong ethical framework.

Flexible, family-oriented workplace
Gained Lots of Experience
Outreach Development Manager / Web Developer (Former Employee), San Diego, CAApril 9, 2013
At City Wide Maintenance I was able to interact with potential clients in a way I never have before via phone and email working on business deals.
Personal autonomy but little support
Facilities Services Manager (Former Employee), Reynoldsburg, OHAugust 16, 2012
Pros: somewhat flexible shedule
Cons: not enough support, no night manager
Work day: Travel to accounts, take client supply inventory, order supplies, speak to clients and assess services, take notes of building conditions, send notes to cleaning contractors, speak to contractors about performance, hire/fire contractors, product research, deliver supplies to clients, manage special projects, perform office paperwork, write – more... sales quotations.

What I learned is that a I required more support staff assistant to perform my job effectively. My greatest skill I gained was client relationship building.

My coworkers were good people overall and I am still in contact with them, but sales people come at a high turnover.

The hardest part of my job was juggling my priorities.

The most enjoyable part of job was completing a special project that the client was pleased with the result. – less
City Wide was a great company to work for. This was a temporary assignment and I really hated it had to end.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Lenexa KSJuly 22, 2012
Typical day= answering phones, distribute mail, bind proposals for sales exectives, bind new hire orientation training manuals, answer emails for president, faxed documents, lamanated name badges, create excel spreadsheets for H/R use. I learned that administrative assistant can mean anything. Everyone I worked with was very nice and helpful. The hardest – more... part of the job was not knowing enough about marketing and creating web designs to help the president more. The most enjoyable thing about the job was meeting new people and being able to complete so many projects that will make H/R's job easier – less
Not a very good work place
Day Janitor (Former Employee), kansas cityJuly 12, 2012
This is not a good place to work for. They don't pay well for the work that they want you to do. They also mess up on payroll so sometimes you checks come up short.