City of Boynton Beach Employee Reviews in United States

Ok place to work for.
HVAC Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLFebruary 1, 2016
The city is a ok place to work for. Benefits are going down hill. Always putting out fires do to understaffing and unable to catch up on work and they will blame you for that. Management won't listen to the workers professional opinion. Hardest part of the job is management getting in the way. Unsafe atmosphere never have a safety meeting. Co-workers are great, help the day go by. Management knows nothing about your job. City has no vision.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Work environment sucks.
Family Environment
Boynton Police Records Technician/Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLDecember 18, 2015
Caring, having one another back, management always involved with peers, co workers are like brother and sister, the hardest thing is when you not around each other, the most enjoyable is being in each other presence.
A very fun work place and a great opportunity to move up in the company
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLAugust 5, 2015
This was my first job when i was in high school. I loved everything about working as a clerk at the City of Boynton Beach water plant.
my work effort and initiative is very positive
Senior Electrician (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLSeptember 24, 2014
Very dependable I rarely miss work and when a task needs to be accomplished I get it done and I work well with others I am a team player I don't have a problem following polices and procedures the hardest part of any job is when adversity comes but you have to stay focus on the task at hand becomes when it's all done there's know better satisfaction.
Pros
payed holidays
Cons
not finishing a assignment on schdule.
Good work place, four day work week is a plus
Engineering Technician / Construction Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLOctober 30, 2012
There is a four day work week (4 - 10hr days Mon thru Thursday). Great co-works ,average management depends on the department. Would recommend working there, would go back if had the oppertunity.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
provide activities throughtout the community
Recreational Specialist/Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee) –  boynton beach, floridaOctober 22, 2012
i was a recreation specialist. i conduct programs throughtout the city of boynton beach. Organize and promote activities such as arts n craft, sports, games, social recreation, transport elderly peoples, taking into accounts the needs and interests of the individuals of all ages
Pros
great benefits, co workers, environment
Cons
laid off
Well structured with nice benefits
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLFebruary 19, 2012
I loved working for the City of Boynton Beach. I like the fact that it was very well structured. The benefits were great, was given opportunities to advance in career via tuition reimbursement and training classes.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
people don't leave

Want to know more about City of Boynton Beach?

Ask a question