City of Boynton Beach Employee Reviews

my work effort and initiative is very positive
Senior Electrician (Former Employee), Boynton Beach, FLSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: payed holidays
Cons: not finishing a assignment on schdule.
Very dependable I rarely miss work and when a task needs to be accomplished I get it done and I work well with others I am a team player I don't have a problem following polices and procedures the hardest part of any job is when adversity comes but you have to stay focus on the task at hand becomes when it's all done there's know better satisfaction.
Good work place, four day work week is a plus
Engineering Technician / Construction Coordinator (Former Employee), Boynton Beach, FLOctober 30, 2012
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
There is a four day work week (4 - 10hr days Mon thru Thursday). Great co-works ,average management depends on the department. Would recommend working there, would go back if had the oppertunity.
provide activities throughtout the community
Recreational Specialist/Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee), boynton beach, floridaOctober 22, 2012
Pros: great benefits, co workers, environment
Cons: laid off
i was a recreation specialist. i conduct programs throughtout the city of boynton beach. Organize and promote activities such as arts n craft, sports, games, social recreation, transport elderly peoples, taking into accounts the needs and interests of the individuals of all ages
Well structured with nice benefits
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee), Boynton Beach, FLFebruary 19, 2012
Pros: great benefits
Cons: people don't leave
I loved working for the City of Boynton Beach. I like the fact that it was very well structured. The benefits were great, was given opportunities to advance in career via tuition reimbursement and training classes.