City of Burbank Employee Reviews

Partner of Verdugo Job Center
Workforce Connection Work Trainee (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAJune 29, 2014
Limited resources, center to assist with employment and unemployment insurance benefits.
Innovative and engaging
Housing Services Assistant (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAMay 27, 2014
I have learned a tremendously in the last five years with the City of Burbank. There's always new challenges to tackle.
Great Place to Work
Assistant IT Director (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CANovember 13, 2012
This is a great place to work. They really care about the employees.
Productive and fun work environment!
Youth Services Worker - CREST Program (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAMay 4, 2012
While working with the City of Burbank at the City Attorney's Office, I have learned many different skills which I still carry with me today. My typical day at work would require me to do filing, shredding, copying, faxing, and keeping a clean work environment: basic clerical work. Management is great! They are very clear and detailed on each task that is given to you at hand. My co-workers were also just as great! They are very friendly people that I enjoy being around everyday. The hardest part of the job was filing, it is a very long and tedious job. The most enjoyable part of the job was the many different skills that I now obtain and the different people that I met.

Want to know more about City of Burbank?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at City of Burbank. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3