It was nice to work outside in the summer.
Laborer (Current Employee) – Chicago, IL – May 30, 2016
• Compiled Data from each Ward
• Man Power reports, Number of units completed daily, Number of laborers available for work daily, Provided tabulation of number of laborers who did not report to work, Provided tabulation of number of laborers who did report to work, Rerouted resources of labors and equipment to areas where it was needed, Managed overtime hours for laborers in the ward, Managed a part of the recycling program.
• Answered phone calls from people who lived in the ward
• Provided assistance to members related to city services via 311 calls for:
o Permits for special neighborhood events , replacement containers, the repair of pot holes, overgrown grass and weeds in vacant lots and city park ways, the reports of graffiti on homes, fences, garages, and other city and private property
• Escalated issues until completed, Participated in regular meetings, Managed the multiple wards that were assigned to me