City of Cleveland Heights Employee Reviews in United States

Great place to work and live.
Commissioner of Parks and Recreation (Former Employee) –  Cleveland Heights, OHOctober 26, 2015
Great place to work and live(64 years). Had City Managers, bosses, City Council Members, and staff who were dedicated to the City, very smart and innovative, kept Cleveland Heights in the forefront of of all activities and ideas. Ha great facilities to work with at all times.
Pros
lLived and worked in the same City.
Cons
Nice City
Police Officer (Former Employee) –  Cleveland Heights, OHNovember 11, 2015
Good people, nice place to work. I enjoyed my years there and recommend it to others. Plenty of work to do. City is diverse and and welcoming.
Great suburban neighborhood with historic architectural structures.
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cleveland Heights, OHJune 9, 2014
I only work on projects as needed, but the level of paperwork is very manageable and there is a lot of flexibility in my schedule. The management is very knowledgeable and helpful too. I really like transforming the exterior of buildings and seeing the excitement of the business owners.
Pros
excellent management
Cons
federal funding cuts
I had a lot of fun painting fire hydrants.
Park Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Cleveland Heights, OHNovember 21, 2012
Most of the days at work this group and I went to paint fire hydrants on different streets in cleveland heights. I learned how to do a little painting. For the most part we worked a lone because everybody took one fire hydrant apiece. The hardest part about the job was trying not to get the paint on my clothes. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to actually paint fire hydrants for the City of Cleveland Heights.
Pros
i was able to work alone
Good working place
Waste Collector- Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Cleveland Heights, OHApril 30, 2013
Working for the City of Cleveland Heights was vey fun. I learned what a typical day of being a garbage man was like. The co-workers were fun people to be around.

4.5