City of Dublin

City of Dublin Employer Reviews

Productive professional work place
Human Resource Technician (Former Employee), Dublin, OHJune 11, 2014
A typical day would consist of responding to emails from employees about concerns. Preparing payroll, and account reconciliation.
asdfbawefbwfb
Human Resources (Internship) (Former Employee), Dublin, OHFebruary 6, 2014
aefbasdfvbwea;lfo anflohwnafvoiawmf; oiwahfvnoauhfvmawifuh nasfhnaso;ifh amsv;luvnas;ouh auweaheahnvpawe9 wep9fnawep9fn awvaw8fv malg aehug hzighweap98a43wp98ytw[ag8a[g8a[g8 harep9g 8hvapgh8apunz.vjh ape8oght[4ap8ghapwziuvhape98yg ap9e8ghapergh aep98nb merpg hasge8h
City worker
Gas line repairman (Former Employee), Dublin, GAApril 28, 2013
Pros: learning a new trade. needed. valued. city benefits fair.
Cons: inconsitant pay distribution. low pay. poor management. dangerous
Certified Gas line repairman. Right training for the job. right tools for the job. Very thorough in teaching skills needed to perform the job safely. Good team atmosphere. Questionable leadership. Unequal pay. Monitored and inspected and responded to calls daily. Customer appreciation often displayed.
Gained valuable experience in environmental and office procedures.
Environmental Intern (Former Employee), Dublin, OHDecember 14, 2012
College Volunteer Internship with the City of Dublin allowed me to view first hand how policy and procedure is carried out in a fast paced high pressure environment.
Great Co Workers
Office Assistant II (Current Employee), Dublin, OHDecember 4, 2012
Pros: free recreation membership
Cons: no overtime allowed
I have learned a lot about the Ohio Building Code. My job requires me to intake and out process all permit's that are submitted to the City of Dublin Building Standards Department. Most permits’ are time sensitive and requires knowledge of code language. My Manager & Co-workers work very well together.
Great atmosphere, friendly supervisors, helpful to their employees
Police Officer (Former Employee), Dublin, GASeptember 26, 2012
Pros: friendly work environment on shift, exciting job with never a dull moment
Cons: poor upper level management, and dealing with being away from my family a great deal, and the general stress of being a police officer
My typical day at work included responding to calls for service such as domestic disputes, traffic accidents, theft calls, writing citations for traffic and making arrests for criminal offenses. I learned a great deal about law enforcement from this job and had a good time doing it. The management could have been better it was great from the shift level – more... but further up the hierarchy things could have been better in the way operations were handled. I would say the hardest part of this job was dealing with the stress of the job and being away from my family a great deal, the most enjoyable part of this job was that I felt a great sense of pride in helping my community by being a police officer. – less
Best college job and person can have.
Forestry Technician (Former Employee), Dublin, OHAugust 27, 2012
work here as a seasonal and you wont regret it. Its easy laid back and a lot of nice people.
Fun Place to work
Custodian (Current Employee), Dublin, OHJuly 7, 2012
Pros: we can pace ourselves according to our work schedule and whats going on.
Cons: pay is not that good and there is no room for advancement.
A typical day of work consists of getting setups done, cleaning and checking and stocking restrooms, making sure everything is clean and safe. Coworkers are pleasant to work with. Management is pretty fair. Hardest part of job is moving furniture for setups and teardowns. Most enjoyable part of job is working with the public.