CITY OF FRANKLIN

CITY OF FRANKLIN Employer Reviews

Productive Work Place!
Senior Communications Officer (Former Employee), Franklin, TNFebruary 26, 2014
Great place to work with excellent benefits. Really promotes a team environment in the work structure.
The people are fun and interesting to work with, however, management has a government attitude and not a business mind.
Consultant (Contractor) (Former Employee), Franklin, TNDecember 9, 2013
Fast Paced Intense Department
Financial Technician (Current Employee), Franklin, TNAugust 6, 2013
Pros: hands on learning
Cons: intense deadlines, limited backup availability
Fast paced intense department. One person to handle all of payroll with an average employee base of 685 employee. All reporting, processing, data analysis, and software enhancement projects responsibility of payroll technician.Worklife balance provided the job is completed.
Good place to work, and upper managment treats staff with respect
TN, Compost Facility Manager (Current Employee), Franklin, TNJuly 22, 2013
Pros: control of the facility, and having the department heads behind me
Cons: compensation
A normal day for me is the collecting an organic material that enters my site, and handling in a manner that meets all state and federal regulations.

This industry is all about controlling the flow of an organic material and that at times can be difficult. I have learned how to handle this material in a safe and efficient manner.

I work with some – more... of the best equipment operators in the business. All of them have the ability to take the task that is laid out before them and follow it to the letter.

The hardest part of my job is keeping non-organic's out of our windrows.

To watch a material that was once thought of as trash turn into a valuable product. – less
Fun!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Franklin, INApril 25, 2013
Pros: close to home and the hours
Cons: worked for an elected official
I liked being able to set my own hours and I enjoyed working with my co-workers. I also loved keeping the records for the city because I was able to learn so much about the city from past records. I also typed the minutes during the Council and Board of Works meetings, which I enjoyed being a part of.
Busy and productive.
GIS Technician (Former Employee), Franklin, TNAugust 6, 2012
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: part-time job
Field work throughout the city was the biggest part of this job. Responsibility and honesty are big requirements. Map projects were very fulfilling and enjoyable, weather permitting.
It's Okay!
Police Officer (Former Employee), Franklin, LAJuly 6, 2012
The Management wasn't too bad, could've been better. The co-workers lied to get you in trouble if they didn't want you there. overall it was pretty much a good job.
Great group of people to work with
Class II Operator (Former Employee), Franklin, VAApril 15, 2012
Pros: great atsmosphere
Co-workers were like family, had a great time working together, lots of fun and laughter. Had one of best managers ever, would like to go back to that job.