City of Greenwood

City of Greenwood Employer Reviews

watching the city grow
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Greenwood, INJuly 11, 2012
Pros: working with the public
Cons: not enough work to keep you busy
make out permits for sewers, answer the phone, wait on customers, how to deal with customers, very small office, co-workers all males, hardest part making sure that there was a permit for each lot in a new subdivision, fun part was meeting people.
Very successful, family owned company, that grew really fast in a short amount of time.
Alderman (Former Employee), Greenwood, MOJune 17, 2012
Pros: consistent growth
Cons: competition
A typical day at work would include arriving slightly after the dispatchers and slightly before the service techs arrived. I would make sure all dispatching questions were answered prior to techs receiving their calls. I would make sure the install coordinator had the install ready for the day. I would spend most of the morning fielding phone calls – more... from manufacture's reps and other outside sales associates. I would spend the afternoon and evenings running estimates.

Since Boan was my first HVAC job, I learned all things related to managing, coordinating, and making profitable a heating and cooling company.

Management was very thorough and employee/family friendly.

Co-workers were reliable, appreciative, and trustworthy.

The hardest part of the job was coming up with new ideas to overcome the obstacles associated with not so cold Winters, and not so hot Summers.

The most enjoyable part of the job was again, satisfying customers needs and exceeding their expectations. – less