City of Hurst Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
great place to work
Facilities Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Hurst, TXJune 22, 2014
co workers were awesome / management was good - hardest part is trying to please everyone.
Pros
meeting alot of people
Cons
short breaks
The City of Hurst is a great place to work!
Firefighter/Paramedic (Current Employee) –  Hurst, TXAugust 23, 2013
My shift starts at 0700, I normally arrive about 0630. We check out the truck you are on that day and make sure it is ready to respond. We then have about a ten minuet safety discussion followed by some skills practice and then breakfast. We would then go to class on some days or to the store to by our meals. Due to the nature of our job everyone has there own things they like doing, some like to cook, some clean, and some are just there for moral support. The work place is like a second family and we spend a full twenty four hours together. Just like in a traditional family there are good days and bad days.
The hardest part of the job can also be the most rewarding part of the job. Helping people through their time of need, trying not to get caught up in the moment and remembering this is their emergency and not yours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at City of Hurst. Our community is ready to answer.

City of Hurst Reviews by Location