City of Los Angeles Employee Review

View all City of Los Angeles reviews

Opportunity to better help others better their lives
Youth Squad Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 4, 2014
I believe motivation is a key to surviving on a typical day at work. I have learned that in order to fulfill my potentials, I must not settle for 'just good enough'. In order to have a stress working environment, management and co-workers must work together as a team. The hardest part of a job is working with co-workers who do not want to be there and are non-motivated on the job. The most enjoyable part of the job is turning those non-motivated workers into positive motivated workers.

Other City of Los Angeles Employee Reviews

Exciting place to work for - Opportunities unlimited
Senior Administrative Clerk (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 20, 2017
Overall the City of Los Angeles, is an awesome place to work for. However, if you are outspoken, outgoing, experienced, and a worker-bee - you must find the right fit. Some Managers are threatened by the above traits, therefore, it may be harder to advance.
Pros
Holidays, Step Increases
Cons
Unable to be yourself if outgoing and well experienced
Productive and caring.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 19, 2017
A typical day of work was to assist women and children indeed of a place to live, i.e. shelter. Learned that many women and children need help by the City of Los Angeles for a safe place to live. There was no hard part of this type of job and the most enjoyable part was watching the children having fun in a safe location, which brought joy to my heart.