Great place and management
Lifeguard & Water Safety Instructor (Former Employee) – Miami, FL – May 3, 2017
• Assured equal opportunity for all Disable and Down syndrome children to learn to swim and to acquire water safety and survival skills.
• Acted as a recruiter and instructor for Learn to Swim program and Stroke Improvement classes.
• Assisted at the front desk, providing customer service for patrons in the form of facility admissions and registration, and managing inquiries via telephone.
• Administered CPR, First Aid, and defibrillation via AED to patrons in need, keeping certifications up to date.
• Tended to pool and facility maintenance and daily operations to ensure guests enjoyed themselves.
benefits due to the part time