· Incorporated programs and activities for youth between the ages of 5-17.
· Facilitated female only prevention programs for troubled teenage population dealing with issues such as drugs, peer pressure, and many other things teens are faced with.
· Administered personal, social and academic counseling.
· Organized weekly statistics for monthly reports.
· Answered telephones, took messages, responded to inquiries by phone and e-mail, and provided comprehensive secretarial and clerical support to center staff and management.
· Greeted visitors, conducted tours as needed, provided basic information to visitors.