City of Norman Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Must like to work.
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Norman, OKJuly 8, 2017
The town is growing by leaps and bounds. There are activist groups for every belief known to man. The City Offices are not a job to ease into or have relaxing days. Every day is busy.
Very fun summer job that allows you to be active
Umpire/Referee (Current Employee) –  Norman, OKNovember 2, 2016
A typical day at work would be a two hour work day with two games every week night. I learned how to properly officiate baseball and softball games. The management was great I have never had a better manager. I have met a lot of new people that also enjoy the game of baseball. The hardest part of my job would have to be dealing with angry coaches, but that doesn't happen to often. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to be outdoors and being active.
Awesome work enviroment
Recreation Leader I (Former Employee) –  Elmore City, OKJanuary 4, 2015
This was a great place to work for a summer job. I only worked here for a short time, however everyone was very friendly and also very welcoming. I really enjoyed the receptionist work, it was probably my favorite part. I was basically the lead representative for the entire branch of the company and it was great.
Storm Water Compliance Inspector (Current Employee) –  Norman, OKFebruary 19, 2013
Provides support to those choosing to return to school