City of Northglenn Employee Reviews

A city with no building dept
Permit Technician/Administrative Specialist (Former Employee) –  Northglenn, COSeptember 6, 2016
The city manager did away with the actual building dept and now has everything contracted out to a private company for review and inspection. Most people that work for the city of Northglenn have been there for a long time and are very knowledgeable.
The City has been a good place to work, it has its ups and downs as any job does.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Northglenn, COApril 1, 2014
We are very busy, we never have a lack of work, but your work can change from day to day so no chance of getting tired of doing the same thing day in and day out. We are always trying to learn new ways to compete our daily task and for the most part you have the freedom to try new ways.
fun
Volunteer Coach (Current Employee) –  Northglenn, COOctober 24, 2013
its a fun place because we are working with ids ad teaching them the game of basketball.
Unfortunate branch of local government
Sales Tax Auditor I (Former Employee) –  Northglenn, COAugust 23, 2013
No direction given
No clear communication between staff
Outdated computers, software, network and incompetent I.T. staff
Beautiful city to work in though :)
Pros
Beautiful city
Cons
They will only damage your career goals
Very professional work place with great supervisiors
Pedal Boat Attendant (Former Employee) –  Northglenn, COJanuary 31, 2013
City of Northglenn is a great place to work for because they have great mangers to help you out when you need it. They don't yell at you if you don't understand something.
Pros
overtime, long hours, double hours, triple hours if needed
Cons
short breaks, short staffed
A Great First Job
Lifeguard (Former Employee) –  Northglenn, COJanuary 8, 2013
The City of Northglenn provided me a great opportunity to really start to learn how to work and do it effectively. As a part-time lifeguard, I would show up to the pool at various hours throughout the week and guard, keep the office and pool deck organized, and make sure patrons had an enjoyable time. My co-workers were very friendly people, around the same age as me, and they all were hard workers and were really good with children. The hardest part of the job was working outdoors and guarding a very full pool of children, yet the most enjoyable part of the job was learning how to work and learning how to interact with a manager and head lifeguard
Greatest Place to work
Aquatics Fitness Instructor (Former Employee) –  Northglenn, CONovember 5, 2012
I loved working with everyone here and meeting all the people who came through the door for my class.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at City of Northglenn. Our community is ready to answer.

City of Northglenn Reviews by Location