City of Saginaw Employee Reviews

An over all good place for employment.
Remotes Person II (Current Employee), Saginaw, MIJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: educational assistance, shift premium
Cons: being called in at all hours.
Over all a good place to work. Job work was some what overloaded on some people. Management expected work to come first no matter what. Total compensation package was fair and in line with other area healthcare providers. Job security was fair for an at will employer, advancement was difficult due to low turn over, and limited management opportunities. Management was good. Culture on the job was based on the on the Catholic faith and treatment of associates was good.
Water Department Secretary
Public Works Secretary (Former Employee), Saginaw, TXOctober 11, 2013
Pros: the coworkers and working with the public
Cons: no overtime
My typical day was from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. I learned about and helped with plats, diagrams, builders, the public, animal control, building inspections and permits. It was a challenging job but I loved it and loved the people that worked with me. Management could of been improved and was slow to make corrections and catch up technology wise. My co-workers were the best guys I have ever worked with. The hardest part of the job was working all year long...I liked the school schedule allot. The enjoyable part of the job was meeting and working with a diversity of people and maintaining friendships along the way. Also learning allot about "what to do before you build a house or structure".