CITY OF VICTORIA

CITY OF VICTORIA Employer Reviews

Building Inspector
Combination Inspector, Development Services (Former Employee), Victoria TexasAugust 2, 2014
Learned a lot of why we need to have permits issued before a job is started . This allows only quality work per building codes to be constructed.
Ever changing work load
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee), Victoria, TXAugust 23, 2013
loved every moment of my job. there as always something new to learn or improve on skills i already had.
friendly staff/co-workers
Civil Drafter (Former Employee), Victoria, TXJune 4, 2013
Great company, friendly staff/co-workers, Working on Piping designing/ building equipment drawing. Laying it out on Topside Modules. Utilizing CADWorx 2013 Plant. I also create P&ID/PFD/UFD drawing for the process group, utilizing CADWorx P&ID Professional 2013. Create specs for fittings into CADWorx from 150#, 300#, 600#, 900#. Also create CAD procedures.
productive and fun work place on the courts
Tennis Instructor (Former Employee), Victoria, TXSeptember 30, 2012
We worked with juniors and adults,and we managed them by sessions. Each session was for one hour, three days a week for two weeks as I remember. The most enjoyable part was the instructional part and the hardest part was setting up. The number of students was ten to a group.
Signal Technician (Former Employee), Victoria, TXSeptember 19, 2012
Pros: excellent training and advancement
Excellent Training and Advancement, Co-Workers where great to work with.
great pay job security
Roads Paving Foreman (Former Employee), Victoria, BCJanuary 15, 2014
great pay job security, very educational alot of new faces and a great bunch of guys in the roads section

About CITY OF VICTORIA

City of Victoria, Tx. This site contains information about the many services offered by the City of Victoria. – More from ZoomInfo »