City Of West Sacramento Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
The city was a fun place to work. The management treated their employee with respect and acknowledge their employees.
Secretary/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Sacramento, CAJune 15, 2017
A typical day would involve opening the front office so the public can come in and make their inquires. What I have learned from working at this department, most of the public and residents are happy and satisfied with the service we provided. The management team really care for their employee and takes acknowledgement for work well done. It is and was a pleasant place to work at and I enjoyed working with them; they are like my second family away from home. The hardest part of the job is when trying to meet a deadline working with Application Support Specialist team on implementing a new records management database from scratch so that it can be more user friendly.
Pros
Friendly and fun environment
Cons
Short staff is the only thing I can think of
Cows
Recreation Leader (Former Employee) –  West Sacramento, CAMay 11, 2017
Great place to work! Fun experience great managers. I enjoyed my time working for the afterschool program! The kids were great to work with as well!!!
Good first job, not a career
Program Leader (Former Employee) –  West Sacramento, CAApril 12, 2017
Fun environment to work in. The major downside was that there is not much opportunity for growth. Most positions are stagnant and the hours are flexible but not abundant.
Fun Workplace
Intern (Current Employee) –  West Sacramento, CAJuly 17, 2015
The people I worked with are great. They are very friendly but sometimes it is just hard to find things to do.

They do not mind you leaving work early as long as you finish the job you are assign to do.

The project they do give you is very fun.
Pros
Time is very flexible
Cons
Run out of jobs to do.
Great
Facilities Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Sacramento, CAJanuary 21, 2015
awesome atmosphere, working with all the different age range of patrons was amazing. the staff including the bosses for different areas were helpful and always understanding. you are going to sweat at the job
Pros
easy
Cons
have a certain amount of hours for the year
Very positive work place. Great people to work with.
Building Permit Technician (Former Employee) –  West Sacramento, CAOctober 3, 2014
Greet customers, answer phones, distribute mail to various departments. general clerical duties.
Pros
great work place and co workers
Cons
not enough hours in the day.
Great place fun people.
Intern (Current Employee) –  West Sacramento, CaliforniaJuly 10, 2013
Everyday I helped set up a canopy and a table. After that we enthusiastically. Even though I didn't get paid I am thankful for all the experience I received.
Pros
Occasionlly free fruit and drinks
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at City Of West Sacramento. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3