Citynet Employee Reviews

Up and coming telecommunications company.
Technical Support Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bridgeport, WV 26330December 17, 2016
All in all, Citynet is a great company to work for. The only complaint I have is the lack of communication between one department to another. Things can easily get misconstrued leading to disciplinary actions.
Pros
personable, nice facility, hospitable at times
Cons
low compensation compared to other ISPs
daily
Technical Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Bridgeport, WVDecember 8, 2016
I would make calls out as well recive calls from companies to residents,
Fixing their issues,
that involve internet, television and phone service with us
Pros
helping
Cons
listing to ppl who only have problems
great people and atmosphere
Customer Service/Externship (Current Employee) –  Bridgeport, WVFebruary 25, 2016
I love the people and atmosphere but, its not the type of job I would see myself in 2-3 years.it is a good place to get your foot in the door and get a good wide area of experience.

we sit most of the time and it takes a lot on my back with little breaks but my boss and co-workers are amazing people.
Pros
people, great boss, flexable
Cons
shifts, type of work
Hospitable Company
Technical Support Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bridgeport, WVDecember 23, 2014
Citynet is a great company to work with. he only negative thing I could say is that they do not pay their employees as much as they should. All in all, if you are looking for a business to obtain experience to move to bigger companies, this is a wonderful place to work.
Pros
Hospitable
Cons
pay rate