Citysearch

Citysearch Employer Reviews

I love Citysearch.com/ CityGrid Media
Held-Team Lead/ Inside Sales Manager (Former Employee), AtlantaJune 9, 2014
Pros: one of the best opportunities i ever had
Great place to work and the money is great. Always have half days on Fridays, and the culture is awesome.....
Cityguide
Account Executive (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: management- learned alot
Cons: not enough commission
Direct Outside Sales. I learned a short sales cycle and how to sell volume. Coming from a long sales cycle in advertising this was quite the transition. But a good learning experience.

I had a great manager there that taught me a lot. She was very talented.

The hardest part was getting used to selling volume and quickly.

The most enjoyable part of – more... the job was working with a great management team. – less
An awesome experience with a start-up company.
Account Manager (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAApril 3, 2013
We were young and vibrant start-up, that eventually wen't public.
Learned how to be an effective in Sales
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 29, 2012
Pros: working with new business.
As an Inside Sales Representative my typical work day, would include contacting potential business to advertise there business on the internet. Managing there accounts setting up email campaigns, up dated business profile with coupons, new events etc. I learn how to show a business the Return on the Investment (R.O.I) and the approach to clients. I – more... have been told by my co-workers that I motivate them please to work around and will always lend a helping hand. The hardest part of the job would have been an unhappy customer. What business do not realize is that it takes and investment to see an investment. The most enjoyable part knows that a customer is happy with there service and willing to refer another business to you. That’s a great feeling, and word of mouth is the best advertisement. – less
great company
Data Analyst (Current Employee), West Hollywood, CAJuly 27, 2012
Pros: great company feels liek home
was a great experience working here , felt like home, I learned os much, in the last 5 and half years , really was very motivated but now is no room to grow.