- Maintain an accurate in depth knowledge of all aspects of the property; to include all vacancies, small tenancy, and lease expiration's
- Show vacant space to prospects
- Cold Call potential tenants and/or brokers
- Must be familiar with all of the policies of the property then be able to provide this information to prospective tenants.
- Be able to communicate the features/ benefits of the property to prospects and brokers
- Keep apprised of market conditions and provide feedback
- Sales experience preferred
- Real Estate License preferred; not mandatory
- Strong communication skills with both internal & external customers and any and all levels
within the organization
- Bilingual - Preferred
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter with the ability to successfully maneuver within both corporate and entrepreneurial environments.
- Must have a strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must have a persuasive presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to read and understand the commercial lease documents.
- Computer literacy is a must - especially Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have a mode of transportation that allows the cold calling to transpire
- They must know and be in compliance with the Fair Housing Laws and not practice any behavior that would be considered discriminating
CityView Commercial is a commercial real estate firm headquartered in NYC. The firms expertise and focus is on distressed retail assets...