California's fastest growing mortgage company, Citywide Home Loans is looking for a Processor to join our busy team immediately. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review loan file to verify procedures per guidelines.
- Ensure integrity of all data and process inputs.
- Order necessary documents and follow-up with vendors/third parties to obtain in timely manner.
- Manage pipeline of loans within required performance standards for welcome, approval and status calls.
- Obtain and review customer documents, and clear conditions commensurate with authority level.
- Submit loans to underwriting for conditional review and full approval upon receipt of appraisal.
- Partner with sales and underwriters on difficult and/or exception transactions.
- Exceed customer expectations by providing highest level of customer service.
- Maintain monthly performance measurements for 1st mortgage suspense, compliance/regulatory, and customer satisfaction.
- Guarantee on time closing by completing all required pre-closing steps; making cash to close call, and handing file off to closer within required performance standards.
- Recent experience a MUST. Minimum of 3+ years required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize complex diversified responsibilities and multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Requires organizational and time management skills to balance workload and meet deadlines.
- Must be willing to assist teammates and build strong relationship with sales partners to achieve closing goals.
Our office is located at 4685 MacArthur Court, Newport Beach. Starting pay rate is based on current and/or past experience. Please send your resume, pay history, and professional references to fax 801-892-3465. Reference in subject line: “Loan Processor”
Citywide Home Loans is an Equal Opportunity Employer, We offer our employees a competitive health benefits plan – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Company Sponsored Life Insurance, - tools to build a strong career, extensive and ongoing training, an entrepreneurial environment, and opportunities for career growth. NMLS ID 67180