CJE SeniorLife Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
I like working with CJE because they also provide excellent and quality training to all wokers
CNA/Homemaker (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 11, 2016
There was a day when I was taking care of a dependent resident (bed bound) who had bedsore. Her daughter wants me to treat her sore. I told her CNAs are not allowed to do dressing, she was insisting, so I have to call the office to explain to her, and she agreed with me at last and there was clear understanding between her and I.
Pros
my company provides free lunch when there is a workshop
Cons
They also give us some distances to relax at work and aslo during in service training
Overall Good Place to work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Deerfield, ILNovember 4, 2014
A typical day at work is very busy in my role. There is a lot of responsibility and communication with both the families of the community and the residents who live there. I have learned in the years that I have been there that for me the resident's well-being comes first. I have gained a lot of knowledge of all aspects of my role with hands on training since there was practically none provided. My co-workers are nice people and everyone including the residents are on a first name basis.
Pros
major jewish holiday off, family environment
Cons
price of healthcare coverage for families, growth
Productive workplace with many different objectives.
Custodian ● Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Chicago ILJanuary 22, 2014
Working with this company has more social and enjoyably working with such great co-workers. I was constantly challenged and faced with many obstacles i over came. This showed me i grew as a person and also as an employee. I plan on continuing to grow in any type of work force and ready for new opportunities and experiences.
Pros
working in a public community and building social skills
Cons
short breaks
Cje SeniorLife, Is a good place to work for.
In-Home Flex Worker (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 5, 2014
Over all Cje SeniorLife, Is not a bad place to work, I thank Cje SeniorLife, for helping others. Co-Worker are pretty nice. the hardest part of the job is not being able to spent more time with one client. The most enjoyable part of the work is being able to help and see a smile on the client face at the end of the day.
Pros
free lunch at staff meeting and/or traning.
Cons
there are no cons.
There's always something to learn
Clerical Aide II (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 25, 2013
CJE has excellent core values. We took pride in the care that we gave to our clients and each other, it's like one big happy family.
Pros
great employees
Cons
respect for each other at all times

2.6