CK Technologies

CK Technologies Employee Reviews

Worse place I ever worked
Supervisor (Former Employee), Mount Airy NCJanuary 15, 2015
Cons: low wages and dishonest mgmt
Had 2 married couples managing the place and they did not care about anyone. Mgmt came in late and left early but if you were hourly you had to be on time. HR Manager was dating the Plant Supt. so mgmt was not employee friendly.
I worked in the Fort Worth company. It was ok until something or someone got rid of me.
Cycle counter (Former Employee), TXJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: good pay & off on weekends
Cons: not enough communication bwt employees and managament.
I enjoyed the managment team & all the workers everyone was great. But for some odd reason they let me go. I was the cycle counter for the company.
Great overall company to work for.
Lead Operator (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TX.August 28, 2014
My experience with the Fort Worth plant for CK Technologies was overall an up and down one. I was originally hired to be a painter, however found myself in more of a maintenance role due to the fact I was more mechanically inclined and better at troubleshooting problems quickly. After 7 months I found myself in the lead position for second shift production. My nightly responsibilities were to create the run order and set production goals IAW the customers needs. I was responsible for coordinating with HR about the manpower, as well as training all new production employees. For the first five months the whole shift was excelling with minimal interference from office personel, however A new management team was hired and it created a rather poor working enviorment. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping to build a team that not only met the goals that were set, but exceeded them with a high quality rating. The hardest part of my job was adapting to the new management style and office politics.
Holrrible placeto work. Management is lazy and doesn't do their job
Production Assembly (Former Employee), Mt. Airy, NCJuly 11, 2014
Pros: none at all
Cons: managements attitudes no problem solving skills, drama throughout the company, no value in the employees, no communication skills
This company is a horrible company to work for in Mt Airy NC. They treat their employees with total disrespect, and show no value in them. They fire people even when they are too sick to work, even with a Dr's note. The plant management have very lousy attitudes and do nothing to solve problems amongst employees. There is a lot of drama between the employees throuout the plant and the management does nothing to stop it. They allow employee harassment. Be very cautious when having any type of dealings with this company. If I could give a negative star rating instead of a one, I would.
Nice pay
Associate (Former Employee), Montpelier, OHMay 7, 2014
Pros: climate control
Cons: management could be just a little more involved
Overall a good place to work. The starting pay is good and overtime is available but not too excessive most of the time.
Worse place on earth
Electronic & cable assembler, Flash programing (Former Employee), Camarillo CAApril 22, 2014
Pros: get away with muder
Cons: no water fountain /cooler, no heat or a/c, never have the parts needed to complete a kit, and no communication with the whole building.
If I could upload pictures and video it would be worth a thousand words.
An alright place to work
Press Operator/Chrome Operator (Former Employee), Montpelier, OHFebruary 15, 2014
Pros: insurance
Cons: short breaks
I quickly learned how to run every machine and eventually became a chrome operator that required a good eye and attention to detail.
So far my best experience.
Material Handler (Former Employee), Montpelier, OHFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: pay, benifits, leadership, workforce, quality, communication, workplace safety.
Cons: human resources had a lack of organization.
As a continuing factory worker this has been my best work experience. The company had no upper management for the plant which let each supervisor do as needed without another person to work through, which let a lot of quality production happen. The job had good team efforts and great leadership. They involved everyone in the work place with activities and constant communication. Each person felt valued. Work place advancement was easy as long as you showed initiative and capacity.
Good People
Operator/ Utility Driver (Current Employee), Montpelier, OHNovember 14, 2013
Fast pace sometimes.. Business is slow..I work with some really great people
Great place to work and meet new people
Head Paint Line Parts Loader (Former Employee), Mount Airy, NCNovember 6, 2013
Great place to work, loved every minute of it. Always good people around. never had a dull moment. Enjoyed going in everyday.
Good company to step stone into other industries
Project Liaison (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXSeptember 7, 2013
Pros: good workers. excellent, flexible, work shifts. relatively clean environment.
Cons: extreme silos mentallity. favoritism. very low respect for quality practice. verbal abuse galore.
Good and entertaining company to work for. Very knowledgeable people work here.
they suck
Production Associate (Former Employee), Bryan, OHJuly 3, 2013
i was a new person from a temp company and they fired my trainer and left me alone. doing something i had never done and i called for a supervisor and they said they were coming and didnt and i waited over a hour.
Good place, alot of great people
Head Paint Line Parts Loader (Former Employee), Mount Airy, NCDecember 19, 2012
hard work, but great people to be around. good work schedule
Overall great place to work!
Jr. Buyer/MRO Clerk/Warehouse Clerk (Current Employee), Montpelier, OHJune 13, 2012
Pros: recongnition of employees monthly in many ways from catered lunches to pay incentives.
Cons: recently went to a 12 hour rotating days, which reflects on family and friends.
Working for CK Technologies is by far the most enjoyable job I have had in all my life. They give you oppurtunities to advance and have hands on trainning. Should any employee struggle learning their job, CK does not terminate the employee, but find a job within their capabilities. For the most part, employees of CK are team players who work together complete daily operations sucessfully.

Management of CK are continously challenged on frequent benefit changes, new product launches, and production scheduling to make on time deliveries to our customers. Since coming to CK, I have had extensive advance trainning to accomdate my experience in basics of supply chain management, QAD, and advance shipping and receiving operations. In closing, I have learned and obtain additional experience that only strengthens my backround in Shipping/Receving functions and supply chain operations/functions of a large rapidly growing company.
Basic work, simple tasks, Problem solving is low in management
Mold Operator (Former Employee), Montpelier, OHMay 20, 2012
Pros: activities such as lunches, raffles, treats
Cons: managment, problem solving, work for pay
Daily work at CK Technologies involved getting asigned a press to work on and complete tasks to parts that come off the press then proceed to packing. The presses range in dificulty by speed of the press, size and weight of parts, and amount of work on the parts. some times when put on a press it could take more then one operator to work. some times problems accour on the press forcing the operator to over work him or herself. management fails to solve problems effectively and causes faied parts and flaws.
Fun workplace with alot of opportunities
Lead Maintenance Technician (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXMay 4, 2012
Pros: na
Cons: na
I Learned alot with dealing with different control systems.
Senior Material Specialist (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXApril 28, 2012
Pros: nice work environment
Cons: they need to improve some benefits.
The work environment is great. The Management team make me feel that I am very important for the company and they always offered me support with any issued I may have.

This is as nice place to work!