Claims Bureau USA Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Awesome managers but complicated
Private Investigator (Current Employee) –  Woburn, MANovember 16, 2016
The managers are awesome. Everyone is pretty lenient and you can wear whatever you want whether you are an investigator or work at the office. You can also say when you need a day off and they have no problem with it. They also pay for your gas at the end of each day as well as anything you may need to purchase during your investigation.

Now for the bad stuff.

You have to buy your own supplies, the hours are all over the place and can be cut short depending on the case; the pay is not that great considering what you have to do; you're on a 90 day probation period so plan on no benefits for that time; the paperwork is ridiculous and has to be done all sorts of ways and sent to all sorts of people so it's very stressful; and the training is too short and you may or may not learn that much depending on what happens.

Overall, it's good for experience but it's too stressful.
Pros
They pay for gas and you go to your case from your home.
Cons
Low pay, loads of stress, unknown days and hours.
Working on my own, not much interaction with coworkers
Investigator (Current Employee) –  Woburn, MASeptember 22, 2015
Typically on a normal day i drive to the claimant's residence for a surveillance sit. I monitor and document any actions they have throughout the day. I obtain video evidence to provide to the customer's who hired my company. After my surveillance is complete, I write a report on my findings within the case. I send my reports and any video evidence to my manager,
Pros
I am basically my own boss, almost always granted requested days off
Cons
Long work hours, unpredictable work hours, long stake outs